Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-06-2022, 10:49 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anybody know why the prices jump up after you put your seat in the basket?
Old 24-06-2022, 11:23 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreedy View Post
it's an error, ring the box office and they'll correct it
Old 24-06-2022, 01:16 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Anyone know if you should have youe 500 points after you renew? I renewed a while ago but no points.
Was told points go on in July not as you buy st
Old 28-06-2022, 04:26 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought my first ever season ticket. Chuffed to monkeys
Old 28-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tax I think
Old 29-06-2022, 08:40 AM

Buckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBuckseagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
I think it’s the difference between Phase 2 renewal prices and Phase 3 new ticket prices. Though I don’t understand why the system has to operate in such a confusing way.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:03 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know when our digital season tickets will appear in the app again?

At the moment under fan wallet, under memberships, I can see my season ticket + but cannot add it to my Apple wallet. I assume it's not ready yet? or is it just me?
Old 30-06-2022, 10:32 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Anyone know when our digital season tickets will appear in the app again?

At the moment under fan wallet, under memberships, I can see my season ticket + but cannot add it to my Apple wallet. I assume it's not ready yet? or is it just me?
Think st + starts 1st July
Old 30-06-2022, 10:38 AM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckseagle123 View Post
I think itís the difference between Phase 2 renewal prices and Phase 3 new ticket prices. Though I donít understand why the system has to operate in such a confusing way.
It's funny how these system foibles always seem to err in the favour of Palace ? Almost like they want to trick as many people as possible into proceeding with the higher price and not bother with having to ring up etc. Hmmm...
Old 30-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
It's funny how these system foibles always seem to err in the favour of Palace ? Almost like they want to trick as many people as possible into proceeding with the higher price and not bother with having to ring up etc. Hmmm...
Whilst I understand your cynicism, I'm more inclined to go for cock up over conspiracy.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 30-06-2022, 03:46 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Whilst I understand your cynicism, I'm more inclined to go for cock up over conspiracy.
It would be interesting to know just how many people have just paid the extra 30 or 40 quid or whatever as they are online, credit card in hand, and can't be arsed trying to queue and ring the boxoffice.

One thing is for certain, the money grabbing shysters that run our club won't be running a computer query to find those who have overpaid and offer them their money back.

We are not fans or even customers any more - we are cash cows to be squeezed for every penny, "roll up roll up - buy your loyalty points here, dodgy Crapto-currency also available - come on... be a PROPER Palace fan"... WANKERS.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
It would be interesting to know just how many people have just paid the extra 30 or 40 quid or whatever as they are online, credit card in hand, and can't be arsed trying to queue and ring the boxoffice.

One thing is for certain, the money grabbing shysters that run our club won't be running a computer query to find those who have overpaid and offer them their money back.

We are not fans or even customers any more - we are cash cows to be squeezed for every penny, "roll up roll up - buy your loyalty points here, dodgy Crapto-currency also available - come on... be a PROPER Palace fan"... WANKERS.
During covid season I brought something on a card at club shop and they had charged me twice it wasn't for a lot so next time I went to shop I told them I told them date they didn't question it as on this date it had happened to lots of fans .they said just bring in a bank statement and they would refund me point is why did they not contact me if they knew there had been problems that day I pay cash now in shop .
Old 30-06-2022, 04:15 PM
16K Ram Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
During covid season I brought something on a card at club shop and they had charged me twice it wasn't for a lot so next time I went to shop I told them I told them date they didn't question it as on this date it had happened to lots of fans .they said just bring in a bank statement and they would refund me point is why did they not contact me if they knew there had been problems that day I pay cash now in shop .
That's just the kind of shabby immoral behaviour that I am talking about. So they know that they have double charged a load of people, but wait for YOU to check your account statement and complain to them in the hope that they can make some more free money out of you. It's an endemic culture that makes me sick to think it is our club doing all this. Parish is toxic.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:26 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Do the systems store your full details when you pay by card?

If you return an item to a shop they pretty much always ask you for the card you paid with dont they?
Old 30-06-2022, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Do the systems store your full details when you pay by card?

If you return an item to a shop they pretty much always ask you for the card you paid with dont they?
Not sure what they do they said just bring in bank statement from memory don't think you could pay cash at time because of covid .or maybe I just didn't have cash on me as normally would have just payed cash like I do now like I said it was small amount so didn't realy matter to me but fans go in there and spend 100£ odd then would matter if you didn't notice what had happened .
Old 30-06-2022, 10:53 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Whilst I agree with you, I wonder how quickly their dreadful systems would be sorted out if they were losing £50 per transaction.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:50 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi All,

So today my season ticket + has appeared in the Palace app, but it will not let me add it to my Apple wallet. See screenshot for the error, anyone else having the same issue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 5E77A0C2-159C-48E9-BB40-6157BED7D7D2.jpeg (121.2 KB, 52 views)
Old 01-07-2022, 08:54 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Hi All,

So today my season ticket + has appeared in the Palace app, but it will not let me add it to my Apple wallet. See screenshot for the error, anyone else having the same issue?
Mine's been shown on there for ages but not been able to add it as yet to wallet as yet. Looked again just now and still not allowing.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Mine's been shown on there for ages but not been able to add it as yet to wallet as yet. Looked again just now and still not allowing.
Sorry I should have been clearer, I mean today itís appeared under tickets ! Itís been in my app for ages under memberships! Anyway, either does not allow you to add it to wallet yet!
Old 01-07-2022, 06:27 PM
16K Ram Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Whilst I agree with you, I wonder how quickly their dreadful systems would be sorted out if they were losing £50 per transaction.