Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 29-07-2020, 10:48 AM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Andros Townsend Relic - Impeccable Materials + Parallels Crystal Palace print run =161
Andros Townsend Silver Bar - Premier League Logo Crystal Palace 25
Christian Benteke Auto - Illustrious Ink + Parallels Crystal Palace 85
Christian Benteke Auto - Indelible Ink + Parallels Crystal Palace 76
Christian Benteke Auto Relic - Dual Material + Parallels Crystal Palace 71
Christian Benteke Auto Relic - Elegance Jersey + Parallels Crystal Palace 51
Christian Benteke Auto Relic - Extravagance Patch + Parallels Crystal Palace 140
Gary Cahill Auto - Illustrious Ink + Parallels Crystal Palace 135
Gary Cahill Auto - Indelible Ink + Parallels Crystal Palace 164
Gary Cahill Relic - Dual Materials + Parallels Crystal Palace 100
Jordan Ayew Silver Bar - Premier League Logo Crystal Palace 25
Luka Milivojevic Silver Bar - Premier League Logo Crystal Palace 25
Patrick van Aanholt Silver Bar - Premier League Logo Crystal Palace 25
Wayne Hennessey Auto Relic - Dual Material + Parallels Crystal Palace 85
Wayne Hennessey Auto Relic - Elegance Jersey + Parallels Crystal Palace 71
Wayne Hennessey Relic - Dual Materials + Parallels Crystal Palace 106
Wayne Hennessey Relic - Impeccable Materials + Parallels Crystal Palace 100
Wilfried Zaha Gold Bar - Premier League Logo Crystal Palace 3
Old 30-07-2020, 06:08 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The ones I have seen, Impeccable are lovely designed cards, not just 'sparklies' like Prizm and much of Chronicles

It's just the usual issues of cards being over the level that will attract interest from customs, and the mad postage from the US. With Chronicles, I think I only got one card from the US, who sensibly used letter post and sensibly charged $4 postage. The US sellers are going to be left holding stacks of cards unless they change.

Not sorry there are no base cards in Impeccable, its all about the hits.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-07-2020, 02:10 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The ones I have seen, Impeccable are lovely designed cards, not just 'sparklies' like Prizm and much of Chronicles

It's just the usual issues of cards being over the level that will attract interest from customs, and the mad postage from the US. With Chronicles, I think I only got one card from the US, who sensibly used letter post and sensibly charged $4 postage. The US sellers are going to be left holding stacks of cards unless they change.

Not sorry there are no base cards in Impeccable, its all about the hits.

Looking at the card checklist from my link above, there seems to be a base set ?, but no Palace base cards

Set Checklist
2019-20 Panini Impeccable Premier League Soccer Checklist
Base Set Checklist
100 cards. Serial numbered #/65.
PARALLEL CARDS: Silver #/35, Gold #/20, Emerald #/5, Platinum 1/1, Printing Plates 1/1.

Last edited by JOHN1509; 30-07-2020 at 02:12 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Suits me fine to not have base cards to be honest.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 03-08-2020, 05:51 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Those cards with the silver bar in are insane!

I thought I had seen it all with framed cards, the ones with Benteke's boot studs in them, and shirt washing labels, but this in just another level of crazy!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 03-08-2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Finally received my Futera Unique cards from China today too!

Took 3 months by post due to the pandemic crisis!

(hopefully the attachment works)

Old 03-08-2020, 11:55 AM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Finally received my Futera Unique cards from China today too!

Took 3 months by post due to the pandemic crisis!

(hopefully the attachment works)
whoa, collecting football cards has certainly moved on since I last looked.
rarest card of all would be a benteke card with a sock toe that he scored with...
...hens teeth !
Old 03-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Cards with studs from Benteke's match worn boots

Old 04-08-2020, 01:07 PM

Ockleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No doubt Benteke's stud card will come with a heavy premium!!
Old 04-08-2020, 03:46 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cards with studs from Benteke's match worn boots

Bloody hell, what next ?
Old 04-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Cards with silver and gold bars in them (seriously), see post #1205 above!

Old 12-08-2020, 08:49 AM

Ockleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It seems you have to take a mortgage out to buy some of the impeccable cards, the ultimate of all cards issued. Have to admit they do look very nice but you need very deep pockets

Down to more mundane cards, see the Panini Adrenalyn XL Premier League cards for 2020/21 are out on 20 August.

Seems to be a never ending of various cards being issued, at least these cards will not break the bank for John and Dorking
Old 12-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Collecting Palace tat

It's a waiting game! Just because someone is listing a card I want at £30+ doesn't mean I have to pay it. I can see that the card is one of 99, so there are 98 more and in time the price comes down.

I am still filling the odd gaps from Select, Flawless, National Treasures etc from 3/4/5 years ago and although this slightly older stuff comes up less often, there's no competition when I find what I am looking for because most people are collecting the latest thing.

Adrenalyn are alright cards, and it makes a change to just order the whole lot in one fell swoop, but even with common stuff I like to try and get Indian or Brazilian editions

Old 12-08-2020, 12:38 PM
still looking

Quote:
Cards with silver and gold bars in them (seriously), see post #1205 above!
Got my first silver bar card couple days back Townsend..came from a box break i paid for
Old 12-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Have you seen the Ayew one on ebay? Silver bar is falling out!
Has dropped the price twice, maybe reality will set in that with 25 of each one this is a buyers market

Old 12-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockleywood View Post

Down to more mundane cards, see the Panini Adrenalyn XL Premier League cards for 2020/21 are out on 20 August.
These new cards will have the old kits, and no doubt many players who are yet to move on!

I guess Panini are keen to get as much money back from the PL license they bought - they weren't able to bring out the usual 'Extra' update set that would have come out end of March/early April for example