Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-02-2019, 05:58 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
Train travellers don't forget your delay repay! Got a tenner back, which will cover the cost of having to change the time of my return Leicester train ticket! Yey!
Only £10, how long was you delayed for ?
Old 19-02-2019, 06:18 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Yes they were but they did not reference the special arrangements that had been made (and well publicized) regarding the game that day.
I do not quite get why the club were 'authorising' people to park on another land owner's land; a bit like if my local school told parents that it's ok to park in my drive as I am nearby. There clearly was not an agreed arrangement between the two parties; if there was, the retail park would not be employing a private car parking company on the day.

UKPC are a bit devilish for not letting go once a PCN has been issued. Obtaining a valid till receipt from one of the park's tenants might be a get out of jail card (for an appeal), but I would imagine that if the 'offence' was walking off the site they would have little proof to back this up, so just appeal to the effect that you didn't. If there was a maximum allowed stay stated on the signs, and it was exceeded, then I am afraid that Penshaw is f***ed.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkie View Post
I do not quite get why the club were 'authorising' people to park on another land owner's land; a bit like if my local school told parents that it's ok to park in my drive as I am nearby. There clearly was not an agreed arrangement between the two parties; if there was, the retail park would not be employing a private car parking company on the day.

UKPC are a bit devilish for not letting go once a PCN has been issued. Obtaining a valid till receipt from one of the park's tenants might be a get out of jail card (for an appeal), but I would imagine that if the 'offence' was walking off the site they would have little proof to back this up, so just appeal to the effect that you didn't. If there was a maximum allowed stay stated on the signs, and it was exceeded, then I am afraid that Penshaw is f***ed.
No max stay stated on the signs as far as I am aware and if there was they could have ticketed every car in there from the game I would have thought and they didnít. What is clearly stated on the signs is the danger of a fine if you leave the site. How they ascertain that is another matter altogether as is how they prove it. These guys never seem to have to prove anything though unless you let them take you to court.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
How can you get a fine within 6 mins of parking? What do they do, take photos of walking 'off site '
Old 19-02-2019, 10:21 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
No max stay stated on the signs as far as I am aware and if there was they could have ticketed every car in there from the game I would have thought and they didnít. What is clearly stated on the signs is the danger of a fine if you leave the site. How they ascertain that is another matter altogether as is how they prove it. These guys never seem to have to prove anything though unless you let them take you to court.
They can not prove it (although the Palace sticker doesn't help matters, it is not proof). They could even take timed images showing the car on site for the duration of the match, but that is still not proof and easily countered.

The downside is that due to Sunday trading regs, there would be little reason to be on site after 4.30. However, the times stated on the ticket should mean that that is irrelevant. There is the danger that they took images after the stores had all closed (or can drag up some CCTV proof of the vehicle being there).

Anyway, I seemed to have turned into that Money supermarket tit and am now severely boring myself!
Old 20-02-2019, 02:58 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkie View Post

Lakeside Village actually tweeted that the car park could be used.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The problem is that they stipulated that those attending the game could use it between 3pm & 7pm. So technically, anyone who parked in there before 3pm & didn't 'use' the shops (not quite sure whether a quick browse or use of the toilets is considered 'using') or left the site was breaking the conditions as advertised.

I parked up before 3, didn't buy anything at any of the shops & left the site before 3. I guess I got lucky. I suspect the parking attendant who gave out the ticket was technically correct and extremely petty.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:22 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Technically they're an absolute turd.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:44 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Thing is, I also saw numerous Donny fans and their families park there and leave to go to the ground before 3pm.

So did the parking attendant watch them go and then slap a ticket on those cars with Donny stickers on?

I bet he didn’t it.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:08 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
How did this lad get a ticket in our end?

To view the link you have to Register or Login