Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:51 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
FWL: Season XIX

Season 19

21 teams taking part this season - so a full FWL for once (and we didn't lose anybody )

Competitions

Charity Shield
Premiership
Championship
League 1
FA Cup
Premiership Cup
League Cup
World Club Cup

FA CUP ROUND 1 DRAW
Code:
Panathinaikos FC 	v 	FC Saturn Ramanskoye
Bayern Munchen 		v 	Internazionale
River Plate 		v 	Lech Poznan
St Pauli 		v 	Ghana
Toronto FC 		v 	Atlético Madrid
PREMIERSHIP CUP ROUND 1 DRAW
Code:
Celtic 		v 	Sao Paulo
Flamengo 	v 	Chelsea FC
Rangers 	v 	AFC Bournemouth
LEAGUE CUP ROUND 1 DRAW
Code:
Atlético Madrid 	v 	Toronto FC
St Pauli 		v 	Bayern Munchen
Internazionale 		v 	Lech Poznan
Real Madrid 		v 	Ghana
FC Saturn Ramanskoye 	v 	Persija Jakarta
Panathinaikos FC 	v 	River Plate
WORLD CLUB CUP RANKINGS
Code:
Celtic
Ghana
Bayern Munich
Crystal Palace
Rangers
Persija Jakarta
Flamengo
Crawley Town
Panathinaikos
Real Madrid
St Pauli
Toronto
UNRANKED
Montpellier
Lech Poznan
Chelsea
Atlético Madrid
WCC GROUPS

Code:
Group A
Bayern Munich
Crawley Town
St Pauli
Lech Poznan

Group B
Crystal Palace
Persija Jakarta
Real Madrid
Montpellier

Group C
Celtic
Flamengo
Toronto
Chelsea

Group D
Ghana
Rangers
Panathinaikos
Atletico Madrid

Last edited by The Omen; 05-06-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:54 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
If you participated in the WCC last season and you want to play again, you don't need to say.

However, if you want to withdraw from the comp or if you didn't play last season, but want to play this one - please let me know.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

We getting deadlines in opening post?

League Cup fixtures....

League 1 and ardeo, will be around tonight who will want a game?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Cool I am second in the league
Old 05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Ooo FA Cup winners in the first round! That's gotta be a first!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:08 PM
'or 0=0'

Premiership Cup and League Cup fixtures added to top post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:09 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper
Only thanks to me stealing the league place above you on the last game! Bottom 10 ranked teams went into first round this year - you are the highest ranked.

First time I'm in the League Cup first round I think.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:10 PM
'or 0=0'

Lydder still needs to enter his WCC results from last season!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Admin's we may have a problem. It appears myself and Pallet both have the same player? Stopira LB 60 appears twice in the database?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:21 PM
'or 0=0'

Who had him first? Do you know?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ay yi yi!
Injury-tastic, including keeper
Old 05-06-2011, 12:24 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Who had him first? Do you know?
Both of us signed him last season after the re-draft? If it's any easier I'll get a replacement give me 10 mins then it's sorted??
Old 05-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone about for games, RIGHT NOW?
baby is asleep
Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What do the WCC rankings mean? How am I so far up?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:33 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusolDaz
Both of us signed him last season after the re-draft? If it's any easier I'll get a replacement give me 10 mins then it's sorted??
Ok, thanks.

Have merged the stats and moved him to Pallet's team (and deleted his version)
Old 05-06-2011, 12:34 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
What do the WCC rankings mean? How am I so far up?
Based on your performance in the last tournament. You were the 3rd best team
Old 05-06-2011, 12:39 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper
charity shield as season opener?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 05-06-2011, 12:40 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie
charity shield as season opener?
Take note that Gyan is out injured for that game
Old 05-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
League one guys about?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:41 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Take note that Gyan is out injured for that game
yeh i noticed

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield