Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-02-2019, 07:00 AM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhcp View Post
Last time I did m11-a1, the a14 was having some serious works done. A1 all the way might be quicker?
My route to Selhurst .. the roadworks are on the A14 where M11 joins for
about 20 odd miles - initial 60 limit then 40 with active cameras .
However it does largely keep moving - last year it did have lengthy delays
but now back to three lanes .

There are still active cameras on the A1 as well .. so be careful chaps..
Old 12-02-2019, 09:01 AM

Eaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningEaglerob76 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I’m driving up, anyone have any ideas on the parking situation?
Old 12-02-2019, 09:32 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerob76 View Post
Quite a big car park at the stadium, apparently. But if it's anything like Bolton's, it'll take a while to get out.....
Old 12-02-2019, 09:45 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post

I live right on that A14 junction. The roadworks have been active for about 18 months & won’t be finished for another 18 months but on a Sunday afternoon, they shouldn’t be too bad at all. It’ll be moving, maybe a bit slow for 15/20 mins. Don’t NOT go that way though, it’ll be fine - maybe a bit more of a pain on the way home.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Do you have to give 15 per cent of your sofa to away fans in the fa cup?
I think that's the rule, but it's OK to have obstructions in the way of watching the TV. However, it's good practice to provide a sound system blasting out some choons before the match.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Can you sit anywhere or do you have to sit in your allotted seat?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:22 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
still haven't had my ticket yet...anyone else waiting this long?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:30 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
I would give box office a call
Old 12-02-2019, 04:34 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
If they want the ‘Brighton experience’ you could march them round Croydon first for hours with no loo break: then kettle them in your front garden before telling them to **ss off cos they’re not coming in.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:15 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I haven't either. Waiting for my post to get delivered tomorrow then if it doesn't turn up i'll give the box office a call.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I rang and ordered last Tuesday. I was told they would be out in first class post by the afternoon. They arrived yesterday. For some reason quite a delay, but did turn up. keep the faith for another day.

I also ordered another Friday morning and it turned up today. (Tuesday).
Old 12-02-2019, 08:46 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ordered last Thursday. Received today.

Taking my two boys to their first away game and keen to experience some pre match atmosphere. Reading the stadium guide it says the best thing to do is come into the stadium for food and drink. Will there be any palace pubs near the stadium to check out does anyone know?
Old 12-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForever Stripes came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerob76 View Post
Looking at the football grounds guide it says the stadium has a 1000 space car park, and gets busy for large crowds, and as said here, can take an hour to get out afterwards. There is apparently a number of firms on a nearby industrial estate offering parking at £3-£4 which I may try. Also apparently, if arriving early enough (2 hours it says) some street parking for free.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhcp View Post
Last time I did m11-a1, the a14 was having some serious works done. A1 all the way might be quicker?
The works are on the A1 as well for a few miles. Should be ok on the A14 on a Sunday. The A1 routinely gets closed because of the works at night as well so anyone using the A1 might want to check whether parts of the A1 are closed on Sunday and at what time.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Mine arrived today.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Tone View Post
Ordered last Thursday. Received today.

Taking my two boys to their first away game and keen to experience some pre match atmosphere. Reading the stadium guide it says the best thing to do is come into the stadium for food and drink. Will there be any palace pubs near the stadium to check out does anyone know?
Maybe have a butchers at the pubs for Doncaster thread?

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 12-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Significant Udder

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post

They are speed interval as well on both the A1 and A14 so don’t be tempted to race in between them.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:39 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
Maybe have a butchers at the pubs for Doncaster thread?
Thanks had missed that
Old 13-02-2019, 04:41 AM
Banned by Moderators

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can’t sell out another 800 tickets in the 5th round FA Cup. Best fans in the world lol
Old 13-02-2019, 07:02 AM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Can’t sell out another 800 tickets in the 5th round FA Cup. Best fans in the world lol
Before you have a dig check, we weren't given them as Doncaster fans were queuing outside their box office for it..