Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 08-02-2019, 05:56 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets available again in block N40. 8 together and 6 together.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:17 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Anybody know how many sold?
2900 ish
Old 08-02-2019, 07:01 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
If people read his second post, they wouldn't quote his first one yet again.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Muntzy.

Oops !!

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:08 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
If we sell out people mostly stick to their seats.If we don't it's a case of move where you want.It's pretty sensible.The HF have a bit of a habit of just taking over but they're in an allocated place this time.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:53 PM

Donny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses grow
Good evening Eagles fans, another Donny fan here in peace.

Really looking forward to our FA Cup encounter and it looks like weíre going to have a good crowd and a brilliant atmosphere.

I havenít read every page of this thread so forgive me if Iím repeating this but a small group of our fans run a foodbank collection point at home matches and will be doing so at the game against Palace.

They collect food or donations to help people who have fallen on hard times.
If any of your fans were able to bring something to donate to the foodbank, Iím sure it would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to the match, and good luck for the rest of the season (but not in the FA Cup!)
Old 08-02-2019, 10:06 PM

Donny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses growDonny Rover knows where the wild roses grow
Good evening Eagles fans, another Donny fan in peace.

Iím really looking forward to our FA Cup encounter. It looks like there will be a good crowd and a brilliant atmosphere.

Iíve not read all the pages on this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I just wanted to bring something to your attention.

A small group of our fans run a Foodbank at home games and will be doing so at the Palace game.

They collect food donations which are distributed to people who have fallen on hard times. Tins of beans, bags of pasta..... anything.

If any Palace fans fans were able to bring food items to donate to the Foodbank, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, and good luck for the rest of the season (other than in the FA Cup of course)
Old 09-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Careful, he may decide he wants to sit in the driverís seat!
Old 09-02-2019, 06:56 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I reckon people mostly stick to standing in front of the seats they're given these days. Probably because allocations are more often sold out.

Are you going to Doncaster? I'm driving if you need a lift.
Yeah, driving up. Have a couple of spaces in the car so if you want a lift & have a drink? Careful though I might steal your beer.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:58 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Rover View Post

Iím really looking forward to our FA Cup encounter. It looks like there will be a good crowd and a brilliant atmosphere.

Iíve not read all the pages on this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I just wanted to bring something to your attention.

A small group of our fans run a Foodbank at home games and will be doing so at the Palace game.

They collect food donations which are distributed to people who have fallen on hard times. Tins of beans, bags of pasta..... anything.

If any Palace fans fans were able to bring food items to donate to the Foodbank, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, and good luck for the rest of the season (other than in the FA Cup of course)
Nice idea, will bring some bits up. Well done to the fans who have organised this.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Quote:

I’m really looking forward to our FA Cup encounter. It looks like there will be a good crowd and a brilliant atmosphere.

I’ve not read all the pages on this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I just wanted to bring something to your attention.

Where is the collection point?
Old 09-02-2019, 07:41 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Yeah, driving up. Have a couple of spaces in the car so if you want a lift & have a drink? Careful though I might steal your beer.
Maybe see you up there then - already got 3 in my car. I'll make sure I keep a close eye on my beer!
Old 09-02-2019, 11:21 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
My ticket has arrived this morning.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Mine too!! 29 left to sell.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:18 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Yep, mine too.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:18 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Where is the collection point?
I understand it's near their ticket office
Old 09-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Looks like we've got the extra tickets. Block E45 now on sale.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Where can stuff be left if we bring it?
Old 09-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Looks like we've got the extra tickets. Block E45 now on sale.
I really doubt we will shift many.

Not sure they would either, though it's only general sale for them Monday. Would help if we removed member requirements maybe? Does that matter?
Old 09-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
E45 seems to have been taken off again now for some reason. Maybe it was put on sale prematurely.

We wouldn't sell another 800 but we could certainly sell a fair few more, especially if they made it general sale with multiple tickets per person. If Doncaster can sell the tickets to home fans then fair enough but if not then we should obviously take them and sell as many as we can.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:08 AM

16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low16eagles will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
E45 seems to have been taken off again now for some reason. Maybe it was put on sale prematurely.

We wouldn't sell another 800 but we could certainly sell a fair few more, especially if they made it general sale with multiple tickets per person. If Doncaster can sell the tickets to home fans then fair enough but if not then we should obviously take them and sell as many as we can.
We would easily sell 800. I thought it was confirmed we got this anyhow.