Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Politics on the board?
Keep it separate! 20 38.46%
Put it back on the general board! 26 50.00%
Moo! 6 11.54%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Quite.
Oh ....You people are actually serious about this ridiculously petty 'wrong forum' bollocks?

I kind of assumed that you and Hpalace were joking. I overestimated you.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Why have the three wise monkeys voted to “keep it separate” do we think?

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:02 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Oh ....You people are actually serious about this ridiculously petty 'wrong forum' bollocks?

Not serious at all. Just enjoying racey voting to keep brexit seperate, posting about how great it is that it’s seperate; while posting about brexit in GCC. All at the same time.

Got to be a right idiot to do that. Personally I couldn’t give a shit what forum stuff is in.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

Looks like you and Racey are going to pollute this forum as well?

Maybe the problem is with some posters, rather than with the subject matter…

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-01-2019, 07:08 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
If we ever get the home page back then I'm happy for it to have its own forum. The way things are at the moment though it's annoying enough to click on each forum individually to see if there's anything new, without adding an additional one.
You can click on "New Posts" near the top of the page and that will show you all recently updated threads.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:13 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You can click on "New Posts" near the top of the page and that will show you all recently updated threads.
Didn’t know about that. Makes functionality much easier.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:17 PM

Although the bloke counting to a million on his own seems to stay at the top.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Looks like you and Racey are going to pollute this forum as well?

Maybe the problem is with some posters, rather than with the subject matter…
Ha Ha , The Irony from the most industrial Troll on the BBS .
Old 08-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only 15 people want the political threads moved back to GCC, says it all really , Surely there should be a minimum BBS turnout figure .
Old 08-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Only 15 people want the political threads moved back to GCC, says it all really , Surely there should be a minimum BBS turnout figure .
Accept the result of the vote. Don't make me find my yellow vest
Old 08-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Ha Ha , The Irony from the most industrial Troll on the BBS .
It’s possible you mean industrious.

I know Turks who speak better English than you do.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s possible you mean industrious.

Than what you do surely?

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Semper Idem

Wot?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-01-2019, 08:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
ExiledStirling?
Old 08-01-2019, 08:07 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Didn’t know about that. Makes functionality much easier.
Glad to help (but apologies for posting something useful rather than the usual trite unfunny drivel).
Old 08-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Old 08-01-2019, 08:17 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Did you mean your normal postings or the general assorted posting in this forum?
Mine, of course.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Climbing for dollars

Quote:
Mine, of course.
Sorry, edited my post.

I was going to change to some even more unfunny drivel it couldn't be arsed
Old 08-01-2019, 08:44 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Although the bloke counting to a million on his own seems to stay at the top.
I did post on that once....I must have been very bored...
Old 08-01-2019, 08:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
I just clicked on that, cheers. I never knew in all these years I been on this site.