Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
Wouldn't it be nice for the OP to have an idea about a) cricket, and b) geography?
^
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Geography? What's wrong? They have a great team in North Australia
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We fell apart, wonder how this will affect us, if at all, for the start of The Ashes
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
We fell apart, wonder how this will affect us, if at all, for the start of The Ashes
Andy Flower was saying something about how he thinks this ODI series will have no bearing on the Ashes.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 03-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
No effect at all.

We still won the series.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:44 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
But will the inability to finish of the Aussies not worry them a bit?

Although winning the World T20 must help.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:53 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Zero relation. EO.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle
Zero relation. EO.
^
Old 04-07-2010, 07:58 AM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
the ausies flew in took them 3 games to get into there stride nearly beat us & old trafford then took us appart at the oval & lords and with a captain who is so negative and cant seem to think on his feet i'm worried
Old 04-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
My Ashes 16 at the moment

Openers
Strauss
Cook
Carberry

Middle order
Trott
Pieterson
Bell
Collingwood
Morgan

Wicket keepers
Prior
Kieswetter

Quicks
Anderson
Broad
Finn
Shahzad

Spinners
Swann
Monty

With

Strauss
Cook
Trott
Pieterson
Bell
Collingwood
Prior
Broad
Swann
Anderson
Finn

Being my opening 11

Anyone else who would come into your consideration?

Happy with the summer so far, looking forward to Bangladesh one dayers & Pakistan series
Old 04-07-2010, 08:31 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
My Ashes 16 at the moment

Openers
Strauss
Cook
Carberry

Middle order
Trott
Pieterson
Bell
Collingwood
Morgan

Wicket keepers
Prior
Kieswetter

Quicks
Anderson
Broad
Finn
Shahzad

Spinners
Swann
Monty

With

Strauss
Cook
Trott
Pieterson
Bell
Collingwood
Prior
Broad
Swann
Anderson
Finn

Being my opening 11

Anyone else who would come into your consideration?

Happy with the summer so far, looking forward to Bangladesh one dayers & Pakistan series
Good XI, not sure about taking Monty though...

Quote:
Old 04-07-2010, 09:18 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
^

Looking forward to your parables of cricketing wonder this summer.

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Under Fascist Rule

There won't be many until the County season is over. Concentrating on the Surrey lads first.

And I'd take Steve Davies as the wicket-keeper
Old 04-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Under Fascist Rule

Oh, and

5-0 EO
Old 04-07-2010, 10:19 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Agreed. 5-0.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2010, 10:38 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Weather might save the Aussies a bit. I reckon only 3 0 to England
Old 04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
leviathan

All and sundry know England don't turn up in Oz.

3-1 Oz, EO.

Old 04-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Under Fascist Rule

2-2.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle
All and sundry know England don't turn up in Oz.

3-1 Oz, EO.

that was in the old days when the Aussies were good at sport
Old 06-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
With Tredwell in for Swann against Bangladesh, I wonder if he may go to Oz as reserve spinner?