Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:01 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Walton, so yeah, I guess so
I know someone who lives in Walton, but upon the Thames. Just if you're intrested.

I also know one or two people from West Ewell. Makes me and Omen practically as he works at the school where my friend goes... You guys are so lucky
Old 04-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah I live in Walton on Thames, there is only one. It's a nice area.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
PM am around all evening so if you want to get the games done earlier then just say.
Gotta wait till the missus adjourns for the night.
But might be on earlier, as she is tired
Old 04-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Holosko : Palace too good to go down

Palace's all time leading scorer, today issued a statement of intent regarding tonight's vital play off match.
'We've got the players, and we've got the manager to keep us up'
Holosko, whose poor scoring form this season is one of the reasons Palace are fighting for survival, believes the Eagles will prove too strong for the league one challengers. Despite not having a good record against the German's, Palace's three-pronged attack will be giving Bullet's defence a headache.
With over 30 goals between them, Bayern's success will depend on keeping them quiet.
Bayern's former fatty will be looking to notch up his first Palace goal against his erstwhile teammates
Old 04-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck both!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palacio: We are ready

Fan's favourite and second all time scorer Rodrigo Palacio has this evening responded to Filipe Holosko's comments regarding tonight's play-off matches. "We have had a very turbulent few seasons, but I think that, finally, things are beginning to become a bit more consistent in terms of team selection, and this means that the manager is perhaps more aware of the squad he has available to him than ever before. We are ready.

Palacio has been in a rich vain of form this season after the sale of Ronaldo, who ironically moved to Palace, meant the Argentine could have more playing time, and Bayern Munchen coach Lisandro Lopez believes Palacio could be the man to fire Bayern to the Championship "Rodrigo has been on incredible form recently, just like he was at the end of last season, and when he is like this the opposition really have to be aware." said Bayern's all time top scorer, with 59 goals, "I really am hoping we can do this, I don't see why not. But we are focussing on our game. Palace will set up very attacking, and I fully expect Adriano and Ronaldo to play a part today, but this game is for Palace to stop us, not for us to overcome them."
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Eep! Woot!

Be on in about ten, bullet
Old 04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be on at 8, shall we play your home leg first then mine?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Eep! Woot!

K
Old 04-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Eep! Woot!

2-1 up at HT
Old 04-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Eep! Woot!

4-1 ft
Old 04-07-2011, 07:23 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

******* hate this game

Quote:
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Congrats PM! Draaaaaft.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:31 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Congrats on the play-off victory Ardeo.

Back to the drawing board for me as far as my team is concerned.

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXIX World Club Cup Gold Winners
SXVIII World Club Cup Silver Winners
SXVIII Charity Shield Winners
SXVII Premiership Champions
SXV Premiership Champions
SXIV Premiership Champions
SXIII Championship Champions
SXII League Shield Winners
SXII League One Champions
SXI Conference Champions

GT: pdblair
Old 04-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Eep! Woot!

Palace put in two excellent performances to retain Championship status.

Palace 4-1Bayern
Adrianox4.

Bayern 1-1Palace
Palacio. Adriano
NDiaye - booked
Old 04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Exploring....

Congrats PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:29 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Anyone interested in Koscielny or Kitson before I burn them?

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXIX World Club Cup Gold Winners
SXVIII World Club Cup Silver Winners
SXVIII Charity Shield Winners
SXVII Premiership Champions
SXV Premiership Champions
SXIV Premiership Champions
SXIII Championship Champions
SXII League Shield Winners
SXII League One Champions
SXI Conference Champions

GT: pdblair
Old 04-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypje
Congrats on the play-off victory Ardeo.

Back to the drawing board for me as far as my team is concerned.
Cheers fella, was just aiming to keep it tight and hope for a bit of luck at the other end, which is pretty much how it panned out. Late goal in the first leg was the first time I actually thought i might be able to do it.

Congrats to pm on staying up, another very good championship next season!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:51 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
Palace put in two excellent performances to retain Championship status.

Palace 4-1Bayern
Adrianox4.

Bayern 1-1Palace
Palacio. Adriano
NDiaye - booked
Not really fair, I am sure I could have beaten you, just those chances I normally get never came, but I definitely think I could have beaten you. I did the best I could on the night, but it just wasn't to be.

If only it wasn't for that goddam broken toe of mine

Quote:
Old 04-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine