Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:41 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok, if we are basing it on real life (when playing an injured player isn't illegal...), how much are we going to fine people who do not report their yellow cards on match reports? I had to amend quite a few last season when people forgot...

You can't say something happens in real life so it has to happen in the FWL. Hate to tell you this... it's only a game.

Neil and I sorted the problem within 2 posts? Can't believe people are still out for blood. Quite disappointed if I'm honest.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:42 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
I thought I was reading the wrong thread when I saw you on here Jay. I'll definitely second any application you make to the league.

At least if you join in here I don't dominate as I do in fantasy leagues
Thank you fella, best I get in some practice ...
Old 07-06-2011, 09:43 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
They dont let me leave Computers & Gaming section
Just like you were once stuck in CCG
Old 07-06-2011, 09:44 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Thank you fella, best I get in some practice ...
While you're not playing and have time you might want to begin to sort out a squad for whenever you join so you can play with that?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
While you're not playing and have time you might want to begin to sort out a squad for whenever you join so you can play with that?
How do I do that?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
A 2 or more goal win for Atlético Madrid agains Panathiniakos sees them take the silver cup spot, interesting. Will the send the Gold Cup finalist into the Bronze Cup.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Ok, if we are basing it on real life (when playing an injured player isn't illegal...), how much are we going to fine people who do not report their yellow cards on match reports? I had to amend quite a few last season when people forgot...

You can't say something happens in real life so it has to happen in the FWL. Hate to tell you this... it's only a game.

Neil and I sorted the problem within 2 posts? Can't believe people are still out for blood. Quite disappointed if I'm honest.
Ban Omen!

Difference is that yellows don't affect any matches only an end of season fine so less bacd than playing someone unavailable.

I think result standing and one point deduction would be fair for playing an ilegible player.

For not putting a yellow on a 1k fine would be reasonable.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:53 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I tell you one thing... it will be the last time anyone admits a mistake. Me included.

Friendly league... lol
Old 07-06-2011, 09:54 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
How do I do that?
Right you will get a wage budget of 400k per season, and any you don't spend will carry over to the next season, so if you spend 200k on wages first season, you will have 600k to spend next season.

There is a wage calculator somewhere on here, some people must know where it is?, which when you put in player ratings it works out how much they will cost.

You can use any players on Fifa, as long as they aren't already in use by somebody else - you can check this on the FWL website.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:04 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Cups for last season Omen!!

Also, is the Charity Shield worth anything?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:06 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Right you will get a wage budget of 400k per season, and any you don't spend will carry over to the next season, so if you spend 200k on wages first season, you will have 600k to spend next season.

There is a wage calculator somewhere on here, some people must know where it is?, which when you put in player ratings it works out how much they will cost.

You can use any players on Fifa, as long as they aren't already in use by somebody else - you can check this on the FWL website.
Ok, a little more in depth than I thought but no problem, I have time on my side. Where do I go on the game to set up a team of my own and are there any restrictions other than no duplications and wages?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:08 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Ok, a little more in depth than I thought but no problem, I have time on my side. Where do I go on the game to set up a team of my own and are there any restrictions other than no duplications and wages?
Has to be a minimum of 16 players in your squad. You have to reset the squads, and then should probably save a copy entitled FWL, and then simply transfer the players you want across to the club you want to play with.

Quote:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:11 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Has to be a minimum of 16 players in your squad. You have to reset the squads, and then should probably save a copy entitled FWL, and then simply transfer the players you want across to the club you want to play with.
Ok, will get onto that then.

When does the new season begin?
Old 07-06-2011, 10:13 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:

No idea could be ages, could be a couple of weeks

Quote:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Not for at least a month probably mate.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:21 PM

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are we sure someone is leaving next season? I know I might be if I can't get my games done either side of my holiday.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Are we sure someone is leaving next season? I know I might be if I can't get my games done either side of my holiday.
No this is all relying on when there is a space... would you be leaving for good or temporarily?

Quote:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
I tell you one thing... it will be the last time anyone admits a mistake. Me included.

Friendly league... lol
not admitting a mistake and entering false players into match report?

banning from FWL I'd suggest, which would be awkward if it was you!

You're the one who wanted injuries, if there is no punishment in not adhering to them, might as well get rid.

re: yellow cards, perhaps leave that field editable? so if you forget to put them in you can do it later?

stop getting in a strop, we're not trying to punish you, we're trying to get a rule going forward
Old 07-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
There should of been a ban a long time ago in this league imo. I don't see why people are getting 'all up in omens grill' about this. It got sorted then people just started going on and on about it. Maybe we do need strict ruling now?

Xbox Gamertag: Scotty Boii x
Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 PM

League Game

Panathinaikos 3 - 1 Athletico Madrid
Ji Dong Won x2
Coutinho

Clyne #

Despite being without Connor Wickham, Panathinaikos cruised to a victory via a JDW brace and a 60th minute Coutinho finish which sealed the three points for the Greeks. Athletico dominated large periods of the games and had the chances to put themselves ahead, but the Panathinaikos front-man, Dong-Won took his chances when they came and finished well to win the game for the Greeks.

World Club Cup

Panathinaikos 1 - 0 Athletico Madrid

Connor Wickham returned from injury to score the crucial goal in Panathinaikos's final world club cup game of the season. The 47th minute goal saw Panathinaikos break the deadlock in a game which was dominated by Madrid. Although possession was almost 50/50, Athletico Madrid dominated the shooting stats but could not simply beat Renan Soares Reuter, who put in a man of the match performance.

Well played Wazza, you deserved to win the second, if not both.

Last edited by NathanCPFCD; 07-06-2011 at 11:16 PM.