Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2014, 08:14 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Its handy there was this spare thread for us to continue to plead the case for the defence, especially for someone with so many rep points. I thought thats what they were for.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Last edited by elgin eagle; 16-05-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:09 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated' compared with wishing cancer on people or calling people nonces.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:13 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated'
This issue is not with those comments but the intention behind them. Honest opinion, or just looking to be provocative?
Old 16-05-2014, 04:21 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Not defending Dannyboy and have no problem with PK. However very surprised people cant see the difference in saying comments like 'KG is fat and usless' or 'Speroni is over rated' compared with wishing cancer on people or calling people nonces.
Though I don't know him - I'm surprised people didn't 'get' his satiric elements to his PK character, which obviously is not Neil - the person.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Suggest you read the last few posts on the thread.
A serial troll returning and getting into a slanging match warrants shutting down discussion about PK?
Old 16-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
A serial troll returning and getting into a slanging match warrants shutting down discussion about PK?
^^^^^You are talking about PK ^^^^right now on a thread......Where you can discuss ...Two threads one subject, now one thread right headline.

I banned the serial Troll ...Justice for the serial Troll !!!...Serial Troll is innocent !! Trolling is his way you just have to know him to understand him.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Old 16-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
^^^^^You are talking about PK ^^^^right now on a thread......Where you can discuss ...Two threads one subject, now one thread right headline.

I banned the serial Troll ...Justice for the serial Troll !!!...Serial Troll is innocent !! Trolling is his way you just have to know him to understand him.
With a shit load of posts deleted. **** sake.

Ok, I'll say it again.

I was a once abused relentlessly for no reason whatsoever for a period of time by a poster on here. He made up all kinds of shit about me, including calling me a paedophile. It was basically close to bullying. He'd single me out and then just go for it. I complained, and no one even acknowledged my message, let alone do anything about it. The guy still posts on here now.

I thought the mods were here moderate? How come no one could even have the decency to reply to me? It's ******* double standards you bunch of pricks.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
........meanwhile Matov, he who made a big complaint, starts a blatantly racist thread on Sharia law. Of course he doesn't openly state that he wishes cancer on all Muslims but I wouldn't put it past him.

Which is worse?

And does anyone know if PK is coming to the beer festival?
Old 16-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stinky you'll get banned for comments like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 16-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
With a shit load of posts deleted. **** sake.

Ok, I'll say it again.

I was a once abused relentlessly for no reason whatsoever for a period of time by a poster on here. He made up all kinds of shit about me, including calling me a paedophile. It was basically close to bullying. He'd single me out and then just go for it. I complained, and no one even acknowledged my message, let alone do anything about it. .
Was it PK ?
Old 16-05-2014, 05:34 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was it PK ?
Your attempt at humour doesn't work.

Old 16-05-2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Fine! It wouldn't surprise me! Complain about a bully in private. Get no response at all. Get wound up about it in public and get banned.

It's just the way it goes now.

Old 16-05-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
........meanwhile Matov, he who made a big complaint, starts a blatantly racist thread on Sharia law. Of course he doesn't openly state that he wishes cancer on all Muslims but I wouldn't put it past him.

Which is worse?

And does anyone know if PK is coming to the beer festival?
Yes, of course he is. And I'll be hanging out with him because he's a genuinely lovely lovely guy. It might also explain why there will be loads of others with him too.

Old 16-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Old 16-05-2014, 05:43 PM

The One Man Who Rules Them All gets to speak to people however the **** he wants because he's a sanctimonious twat and this is his site. Thinks it's ok to make snidey remarks all the time about who my friends are, and what my business is. Nice example to set, dick weed.

Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
I don't think he cares, mate. And to be honest, I don't ******* blame him.
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Was it PK ?
Old 16-05-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
You're not much better

Old 16-05-2014, 05:46 PM

Hi, I'm a mod and I get a thrill about winding people up to the point of breaking with my finger hovering over the 'ban' button. As soon as you say something bad in return I'll ban you.

Closed Thread