Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
out on Friday is it?
iOS 7 out tomorrow as a download for exisiting users I believe but phones out on Friday.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 17-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
iOS 7 out tomorrow as a download for exisiting users I believe but phones out on Friday.
I will be at the applestore ready to hand over 3k
Old 18-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Downloading iOS 7..

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Really? Where from?
Old 18-09-2013, 05:14 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
It's ready for download. Except it's failed twice with an error message. Not good.

Old 18-09-2013, 05:17 PM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Yes - downloading now.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:20 PM

Old 18-09-2013, 05:21 PM

4 times it's failed now. How's it with you James?

Old 18-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine keeps saying "unable to check for update" error message which is progress because earlier it said I was up to date !'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 18-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Good grief. When will you people learn?
Old 18-09-2013, 05:23 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Downloaded. Probably because I'm awesome.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:32 PM

griggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Downloading now. But I guess half of the world is too.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Don't fancy doing almost a gig OTA. Will download via iTunes and upgrade with a fresh install.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
18 hours. LOL.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:35 PM

griggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Although its now dropped to 12 minutes.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:36 PM

Mine is downloading - 23 minutes to go. I'll report developments.

I got the error message trying to update the iPad. I have abandoned that for the time being.
Old 18-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Mine is downloading - 23 minutes to go. I'll report developments.

I got the error message trying to update the iPad. I have abandoned that for the time being.
Probably a good idea - iOS 7 for iPad is supposed to be a bit meh.
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Why do people download as soon as its released? Of course it's going to fail! Just wait a day!

Has anyone been offered the update on iTunes yet?
Old 18-09-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Why do people download as soon as its released? Of course it's going to fail! Just wait a day!
Do you have an iPhone?

What a ridiculous suggestion.