Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:21 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Old 08-07-2019, 06:14 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
This reminds me of a couple of years ago when my wife picked up the kids, then when she came home said to me "what have you been saying to the kids?" ..
".I don't know what you mean", I replied
"Well one of them just told the youngest (who was only 3) that she mustn't lie or when she grows up she would be a servative"
My wife who has voted conservative in the past but wouldn't now was a bit angry.
"Oh erm sorry," I said laughing
My wife got over it and I still say it to the kids but tell them they mustn't say it in front of mummy
Old 09-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Just watching the ITV debate. My god, Boris is awful
Old 09-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Etchingham rightly becoming Tetchyngham.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Good grief this is awful
Old 09-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
*Correction:

What a pair of monumental *****.

Last edited by Joe85; 09-07-2019 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:49 PM
Semper Idem

Hunt must be winning, yes?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
He’s coming across as a bit of tit for me.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:52 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, means eff all though
Old 09-07-2019, 08:04 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
*Correction:

What a pair of monumental *****.
Whilst I wouldn't vote for either, Hunt was the clear winner this evening. Bor8s came across as bumbling, unable to answer a straight question, no grasp of detail and basically a bullshitter. Hunt was articulate, gave clear answers, had a grasp of detail and was more believable.
Both represent a disaster for this country but Hunt would be better.
If Boris gets in, expect an autumn election and a Corbyn led coalition
Old 09-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Whilst I wouldn't vote for either, Hunt was the clear winner this evening. Bor8s came across as bumbling, unable to answer a straight question, no grasp of detail and basically a bullshitter. Hunt was articulate, gave clear answers, had a grasp of detail and was more believable.
Both represent a disaster for this country but Hunt would be better.
If Boris gets in, expect an autumn election and a Corbyn led coalition
He came across as a prime minister rather than a bumbling fool,I would rather have Hunt fu ck it up whereas Boris comes across as he would feck it up more...If that makes sense.

If Hunt gets it it will be a disaster for Labour if Corbyn is still around.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Semper Idem

Boris really came across as rather of a bully.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Boris really came across as rather of a bully.
I dunno,in my mind it was a bumbling idiot who could not answer a straight question who just talked over everyone but you could not really understand much of what he was saying,again a loud fool.....Except that he grovels to Trump rather than defending and being loyal to his own people...

I had the screen split for the Palace Pens so I might have missed some LOL
Old 09-07-2019, 09:05 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I hope changes are made so that we are never in this position again where we are mere bystanders watching on as only a select few amongst us decide on our next PM.

Makes it so hard to take when both are so appalling.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Forget what they said look at the audience reaction, Boris wins.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:41 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
The Tory members want a disruptor, and Boris fits the bill. They want him to do what he does best, just shoot from the hit, rightly or wrongly, as long as it gets at the EU and puts them firmly in their place. They want a no deal to do the same thing, not caring that it will probably do us much more harm than the EU.

They might get their no deal disruption with Boris, but there will be more chaotic crises as the country fails cope sufficiently with the aftermath. Boris's "optimism" and his tendency to use the word "defeatism" for anyone trying to explain the realities, will evaporate overnight when the urgent need in that scenario won't be for a disrupting PM, but one with a steady hand on the tiller, a saviour, not a soldier batting against the EU anymore. He won''t last long for that reason.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I am trying to think of any person, in my memory, who has sought the office and has fewer qualities required to be Prime Minister than Boris Johnson.

Tbh I am struggling.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:53 AM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Exactly, look at that audience.

And abandon all hope.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:58 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I dunno,in my mind it was a bumbling idiot who could not answer a straight question who just talked over everyone but you could not really understand much of what he was saying,again a loud fool.....Except that he grovels to Trump rather than defending and being loyal to his own people...

I had the screen split for the Palace Pens so I might have missed some LOL
He looked like he was going to start giggling all the time.