Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-01-2020, 09:09 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcarter1 View Post
Use the webbrowser for playutv on my ps4 and laptop and it is saying invalid host url.

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks
It's down at the mom. Hopefully they will get it fixed quick.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:01 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Kodi works fine

Use the Telegram app and Sportsdonkey group when having issues
Old 11-01-2020, 12:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I cant see BT sports 1 on the list of UK channels?!!

EDIT I can but for some reason it is separate from the other BT channels. Further down the channel list.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:44 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Any discount codes for SD subscription?
Old 14-01-2020, 01:20 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Any discount codes for SD subscription?

I pm’d Winston and he did me the same deal as I had the previous year. Had to do cash transfer though and not via the website. Maybe worth a go.
Old 14-01-2020, 01:38 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I pm’d Winston and he did me the same deal as I had the previous year. Had to do cash transfer though and not via the website. Maybe worth a go.
Thanks Andy
Old 14-01-2020, 02:15 PM

e-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murray
I have a SD subscription but got fed up with unreliability of streams and poor service, so took out a "backup" service. I paid less for the year plus got more choice , better quality streams and decent service.

PM me if you want details.
Old 16-01-2020, 11:21 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What did you pm him on Andy?
Old 16-01-2020, 01:26 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
What did you pm him on Andy?

Telegram app. You have to be in the universal chat though to be able o access him. This was 4/5 months ago though.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:40 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Do they have the UFC available? PPV events / fightpass etc?

Cheers
Old 16-01-2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Do they have the UFC available? PPV events / fightpass etc?

Cheers
They have the PPV but I have no idea re the others as it's not really my bag. I'm sure others on here could confirm.
Old 16-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Telegram app. You have to be in the universal chat though to be able o access him. This was 4/5 months ago though.
What thru the secure chat? not sure he is around at the mom. Not urgent anyway. Cheers
Old 16-01-2020, 06:31 PM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every time I see this thread pop up on the home page, I think it’s something to do with Benteke.
Old 16-01-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
What thru the secure chat? not sure he is around at the mom. Not urgent anyway. Cheers

Through private message when you click on his name via the chat page. Think he’s now subzero.
Old 18-01-2020, 02:58 PM

supersport3 today
Old 18-01-2020, 03:01 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
supersport3 today
I get arsenal there
Old 18-01-2020, 03:02 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here we are gang. I tend to favourite as many channels as poss in case one buffers so easy to folder them so easily switch.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Buffering to f*** on VIP Live option of SD2.0....
Old 18-01-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Buffering to f*** on VIP Live option of SD2.0....

Bein 11, fish. Perfect
Old 18-01-2020, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Bein 11, fish. Perfect
Supersport 3 perfect too. Ignore H, he loved a moan