Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-01-2020, 11:28 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
They don't make the kind of money and profit that arms and bombs make - although arguably technologies do tend to be quite profitable, in so much as they also drive defence / military spending.
Gotta test out new kit somewhere.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:47 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
Please distance us from this war monger
Old 13-01-2020, 06:09 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Damn - there goes my pick:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And once again Trump is Johnny on the Spot being a dick head!

I think I'm leaning towards Amy Klobuchar now (until she drops out).
Old 13-01-2020, 09:42 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
You know it'll be ol' uncle Joe who'll in turn lose to Trump.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:51 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
You know it'll be ol' uncle Joe who'll in turn lose to Trump.

6 months ago I would agree, now Iím not so sure, but whoever it is will lose to Trump I fear.

Personally Iím at an age now where I think I want my President to be younger than me. I know what my short comings are due to age, and although we are all different, I wouldnít want someone like me in charge.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
6 months ago I would agree, now Iím not so sure, but whoever it is will lose to Trump I fear.

Personally Iím at an age now where I think I want my President to be younger than me. I know what my short comings are due to age, and although we are all different, I wouldnít want someone like me in charge.
In any sane world Bernie would be walking it.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:16 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Damn - there goes my pick:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

And once again Trump is Johnny on the Spot being a dick head!

I think I'm leaning towards Amy Klobuchar now (until she drops out).
That's a shame.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:34 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
In any sane world Bernie would be walking it.
I think he is slipping out of contention pretty fast. Not sure why... maybe he lost some impetuous after his heart problem.

Personally never been a fan purely from a Presidential image stand point.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:34 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think he is slipping out of contention pretty fast. Not sure why... maybe he lost some impetuous after his heart problem.

That bar was set pretty low back in 2001, and then slumped in 2017.

Presidential image seems to consist of being dumb, old, preferably white and incoherently rambling / ranting like a demented drooling fool.

If the next President of the US was a compulsive masturbating schizophrenic, they'd be more presidential than the last two republican presidents.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:59 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
... If the next President of the US was a compulsive masturbating schizophrenic, they'd be more presidential than the last two republican presidents.
Well that opens up the field...
Old 14-01-2020, 06:00 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Feeling all superior, my mindset was how stupid could the American people be to elect such an obviously stupid man for the top job.........I lost all pretence of any such argument when we chose our very own clueless thicko.

Surely they will not confirm their own stupidity again will they...oh dear!
Old 14-01-2020, 06:59 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Is he? Isnít he gaining in the primaryís, and in fact is leading now coming up to the first debates.

Personally i find the guy is inspirational as a speaker bearing in mind what he is up against. He sticks to the issues and seems totally genuine.

Had Corbyn been like Sanders he would have walked it in the uk.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:01 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:

Hedgehog. You tell us we should fight for the NHS over here - Bernie wants to give you the same over there. I thought you would be on board with that.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:32 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Hedgehog. You tell us we should fight for the NHS over here - Bernie wants to give you the same over there. I thought you would be on board with that.
Feels like the momentum is behind Bernie right now. The situation to watch is with Liz Warren. She's fallen behind quite a bit. Were she to drop out then I suspect her followers would fall behind Bernie seeing as they have similar progressive platforms. That could push him way out in front.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:59 PM
The Spiky One

There is a debate tonight with the smaller field... should get a better idea of whose up to the job.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:08 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
There is a debate tonight with the smaller field... should get a better idea of whose up to the job.
Well that didn't go well... Not that I watched much, it was like watching paint dry.

The only sane ones appear to be Buttigieg and Klobuchar, neither of would appear to have a hope in hell of being nominated, let along be President.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:19 PM

athletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandathletics005 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Andrew Yang is the only Democrat that can beat Donald Trump because he authentic, smart and compassionate.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:27 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by athletics005 View Post
Andrew Yang is the only Democrat that can beat Donald Trump because he authentic, smart and compassionate.
I'll have to check it out, but he wasn't in the line up last night. Not sure why yet.

Edit: didn't meet the 6% polling threshold (stuck on 5% apparently)
Old 15-01-2020, 04:31 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
If the DNC have their way it will be Biden. They are doing their damnedest to keep out all the young whippersnappers.
Old 15-01-2020, 05:31 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dems are doing their very best to **** it up again. They really need to smarten up.
A progressive will only work when the country SLOWLY introduces a progressive agenda.
The "It is now and all or nothing" will lose then the election. That is pretty much nailed on.
They have to have a centralist to win this time. Someone who will be fiscally conservative,with a strong eye on the economy, but socially more acceptable than Trump.
Nothing else would work. So, PB or AK are the best fit for me, then maybe at a push Biden. Biden does not appeal to younger voters, but does to the African American vote.
PB appeals to the young, but to African Americans. So personally, I would go for AK.