Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Freedman Returns
Welcome home! 511 47.14%
WTF! 428 39.48%
Moo! 145 13.38%
Voters: 1084. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-08-2017, 01:02 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Happy with this, and I think he's well suited to the role.
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I knew it was worth keeping hold of this username

Hudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Dress it up how you want, we've just appointed a TWICE failed championship manager with zero PL experience

WTF is the purpose of that.
Yes we've appointed a twice failed manager (three times for me as he was **** for 75% of his time at palace) but he's not being appointed as manager. His strengths suit a role like this more than being a manager.
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
We haven't appointed him as manager though?
Yes to advise our already inexperienced manager

Marcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great news, welcome back Dougie.

At least the negative posters on here have got something else to get their teeth into now.

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Welcome back dougie.

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We wouldn't be where we are now without Dougie. Time to let bygones be bygones.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:03 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Let's hope. Just don't have a good feeling about it
Fair enough - what's the downside though other than having to sack him / pay his wages?
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A good step forward in trying to appoint a manager with a good footballing pedigree, and then two steps back by appointing a failure who stabbed us in the back as sporting director.

I don't understand this move at all by Parish.

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Anyway. I love dougie..one of my favourite ever players.

Let's hope it works out and not just one of SPs ex palace fantasies

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
Said this before that last year my little one had a tournament at Forest and I spoke to a couple of the coaches there that were helping to run it, they had nothing but praise for what he done off the field. He was brought in to steady what was a very rocky boat and also did well with the youngsters there too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
What a stupid decision. Right now we are in a bit of a mess ( yet again) and if we need a "Sporting Director" surely we get one that has prior experience of this role, esp in the Premiership. Another Steve Parish nostalgia project. Since when did Freeman become an expert in this field...give me strength!
Old 21-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Welcome back Dougie. I wonder what this means for Mark Bright?
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manager in 15 ish games time.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
We haven't appointed him as manager though?
Not yet , but it won't be long

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Welcome back Dougie. I wonder what this means for Mark Bright?
Football Focus !!!

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Fair enough - what's the downside though other than having to sack him / pay his wages?
The fact he's never done the role.. and he's now working with FdB who has never managed in PL whilst overseeing vast changes.. risky imo
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I guess Parish is man enough to let bygones be bygones. Some of us should do the same.

I am very conflicted. Still pissed at the way he left, but he brought in some vital players. And was my favourite player. But grassed on us.

I'M SO CONFUSED.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 21-08-2017, 01:05 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
WTF

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post
He always had an eye for a bargain, which doesn't say much for De Boer. I predict FdB to walk within 3 months. I've never seen a manager who looks so out of place at a club as him. His body language on the touchline looks uncomfortable and awkward (a bit like how we play, like
under Pardew, 11 individuals who look like football players, but without a clue what they should be doing).

Amazing hiring strategy SP, particularly given how much thought apparently went into this hire.

Freedman will be excellent for us in The Championship.
Your last sentence - he ensured Bolton did not stay there and Forest wouldn't if they had not sacked him
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has 10 days to save his job

Welcome home Sir Douglas