Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Video Playing Problem

When I try and play streamed videos from YouTube etc in full screen on my computer at home, they don't not display properly and the screen goes all fuzzy and green. Its not just Youtune. Its on the BBC iPlayer as well.

Anyone know what is causing this and how I can repair it?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:06 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Has it only just started happening or have you never been able to view full screen on these sites.

btw if "don't not display properly" it must display properly.......

Old 03-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I have been able to view full screen videos before. Its a problem thats developed recently.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Re: Video Playing Problem

Quote:
Originally posted by Scrumpy
When I try and play streamed videos from YouTube etc in full screen on my computer at home, they don't not display properly and the screen goes all fuzzy and green. Its not just Youtune. Its on the BBC iPlayer as well.

Anyone know what is causing this and how I can repair it?

Thanks in advance!
Have fixed the problem.

I just turned off "enable hardware acceleration"
Old 07-07-2008, 04:17 PM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
Quote:
Originally posted by Brumie Allan
btw if "don't not display properly" it must display properly.......
Haha there is always one! I have to admit though, lazy double negatives annoy me aswell. My fave, which everyone seems to thinks makes sense is;

I ain't got none........

Well then you must have some!! lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY