Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 11:12 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I can't believe people are moaning about it being a 3 year contract. That's a bloody long way away, not like he only signed a 1 year contract is it?
Four would have been better. Guarentees if he were to agitate for a move in a years time that we could either tell teams to FO or milk the bastards for all they are worth.

If Wilf and Max play to their potential we could have a very long summer next year. Still luxury problems to have I guess we cross that bridge when we come to it.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:30 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
How do you negative people exist without pleasure in life?
Some people do love to ‘catastrophise’ don’t they.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:54 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Fantastic signing.We've just replaced Cabaye with a better player and that takes some effort.Need a bit of squad depth now and we're sorted.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:56 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Four would have been better. Guarentees if he were to agitate for a move in a years time that we could either tell teams to FO or milk the bastards for all they are worth.

If Wilf and Max play to their potential we could have a very long summer next year. Still luxury problems to have I guess we cross that bridge when we come to it.
I think a potential £120m+ in possible transfer fees next summer would be a nice problem to have. Lets hope they both have a great season.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I think we have some very capable players that might not even make the bench now. I hope the development team have a full schedule lined up to keep these guys match fit.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:04 AM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post
Almost makes up for his BS hoax about a serious injury to AJ
Holy crap! I had forgotten about that. He got some real stick for that!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:11 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
like the way so many think this is a great signing even though they'd never heard of him before the start of this week
Old 03-08-2018, 12:25 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by britabroad View Post
Holy crap! I had forgotten about that. He got some real stick for that!
The Vicar never forgets
Old 03-08-2018, 12:48 AM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope Meyer can show Kirby a thing or two. Could be helpful for the youngsters development.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Is this considered a coup? Not seen him play tbh.
Girlfriends 21 year old son couldn't believe it last night when he heard we had signed Meyer. His actual words were" How did Palace manage to get him".
He is a Liverpool fan from Worthing who goes to a few Seaweed games a year
Old 03-08-2018, 02:40 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
And even head cockinmouth Bozza is getting in on it. sad times.
Anyone that has seen Bozza the twat would take anything he says with a pinch of salt. The sad buck toothed freak
Old 03-08-2018, 05:24 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I think a potential £120m+ in possible transfer fees next summer would be a nice problem to have. Lets hope they both have a great season.
How much is Meyer worth then .
Old 03-08-2018, 05:25 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Girlfriends 21 year old son couldn't believe it last night when he heard we had signed Meyer. His actual words were" How did Palace manage to get him".
He is a Liverpool fan from Worthing who goes to a few Seaweed games a year
Standard scum fan then.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:57 AM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I can't believe people are moaning about it being a 3 year contract. That's a bloody long way away, not like he only signed a 1 year contract is it?
Exactly people need to calm and contracts don’t mean great amount, obviously only worry would be re- sale value. If he did have blinding season, sure the club would give it a good go to extend soon as.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Saddest nerdiest stupidist fans in English football by a country mile , seriously, there must be some sort of treatment they can get for such extreme obsessive behaviour?
Please pass these on for the poor jealous little mites.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

But since they are all To view the link you have to Register or Login they can just go private
To view the link you have to Register or Login

It can't be easy knowing that every time they step forward their rival takes two steps forward
Old 03-08-2018, 06:25 AM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I think 3 years is smarter than 4 to be honest but I dont really care. I find it so odd people are focusing on this detail, almost as if they camt enjoy anything and have to look for the downside.
When he inevitably flops we'll be pleased it was three years.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:40 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
We should be preparing for at least Wilf to move on next year, targeting replacements now, not when we have a bridge to cross....same for Meyer. I’m not kidding myself that he’ll be here for ten years, he’ll have signed with a view to impressing and moving to a bigger club
Old 03-08-2018, 06:46 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Three years confirms what I thought that we're a stepping stone for him. Which is fine. A player of his ability will be wanting to play Champions League football ASAP, so if he plays well for us I'm sure someone in that echelon will be able to offer us a tidy profit on him.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
As said so what if we are a stepping stone - good player from what I have seen and read and I suspect Cabaya similarly saw us aas a way into the upper reaches of the Prem - however he turned out to be good for us and never quite good enough for the upper reaches - more that happy if Meyer does the same and stays or if he is really good and goes soon we should get a decent whack for him (be interesting to know what his release clause is though).

Could be our last permanent deal in this window and there are still six days to go - a new record?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 03-08-2018, 07:05 AM

16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet16eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
As said so what if we are a stepping stone - good player from what I have seen and read and I suspect Cabaya similarly saw us aas a way into the upper reaches of the Prem - however he turned out to be good for us and never quite good enough for the upper reaches - more that happy if Meyer does the same and stays or if he is really good and goes soon we should get a decent whack for him (be interesting to know what his release clause is though).

Could be our last permanent deal in this window and there are still six days to go - a new record?
Should be 45M, 15m if we get relegated.
Closed Thread