Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 09:45 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I think you'll be having a large slice of humble pie when that stand is built, it's going transform the place !
Pah. Will I feck. Poor use of resources on an industrial scale. Still, lucky old corporates, so that's all that matters.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:51 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
You know it makes sense Sports Donkey is no substitute and sitting indoors varnishing trainers instead of spending all your weekends off on a train, well, need l say more?

Again, must spread rep blah blah blah.
Cheers mate. Not sure it does tbh but at least it keeps Keltic company. The bugger refused to move stands too. Ah well, good excuse to drink beer all day I suppose.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
They're a lot more important to the club than me or you. Not resolving the situation will be a big mistake, although I'm not saying they shouldn't show some leeway as well, as they should.
Are you on crack?

Nobody is more important. You could get a group of people who want to sing their hearts out for the club and they will be just as good as the HF.

That's basically what the AWM was and they certainly made a difference in the Arfur when the atmosphere at selhurst was shit
Old 04-08-2018, 10:13 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Signing Max has made me renew my season ticket (albeit in a much worse seat). Having endured 25 years of mostly shite I figure I deserve to be there when we finally have a team again, bodge or no bodge. Having the breaking strain of a kitkat was also a factor.

Brilliant
Old 04-08-2018, 10:22 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Signing Max has made me renew my season ticket (albeit in a much worse seat). Having endured 25 years of mostly shite I figure I deserve to be there when we finally have a team again, bodge or no bodge. Having the breaking strain of a kitkat was also a factor.

Considering you live in Scotland... that is a tremendous effort.
Hats off to you squire.

My Mrs might be changing jobs soon.. if she does... my childcare duties will be vastly reduced... and I should make a few games.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Just watched the short video of Meyer training and I know this is dumb but I am really excited (at a little kid at Xmas level) about him and the new season now. The past 24 seems to have ramped up the excitement somehow but seeing him run with the ball as if it wasn't there and casually pick the right ball while others stutter (huge exaggeration but who cares). Even watching a fairly awful Championship opener (Reading/Derby) got me going.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I think you'll be having a large slice of humble pie when that stand is built, it's going transform the place !
How about can of humble beer?
Old 04-08-2018, 10:36 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Considering you live in Scotland... that is a tremendous effort.
Hats off to you squire.

My Mrs might be changing jobs soon.. if she does... my childcare duties will be vastly reduced... and I should make a few games.
Good stuff Mushy, send us a pm beforehand

Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:00 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Some people think the HF are soley responsible for the noise. This is not the case, I think we will see a higher quality of chant now as they will be started naturally. 90 minutes of singing isnt necessarily the best, but moments between the chants and then someone starts something that catching the common conciousness and it erupts. With the HF it was almost like if I dont join in now, I can join in a minute and no difference would be felt because they kept banging the drum working their way through their songsheet, there is nothing like a chant suddenly building something we havent seen in awhile. There is more room for creativity as that one humorous chant some bloke starts at the back will spread rather than being drowned out.

Dont get me wrong they were great but they have gone supposedly so Im juts looking for the positives.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:09 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good stuff Mushy, send us a pm beforehand
Old 04-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
Absolutely.
I renewed,Season Ticket,on 1st Day available.
14 out of 20 Clubs,in the Premier League,are Fighting against the Drop,Every Season.
Its about Supporting,Your Club.
We're Heading for our 6th,Consecutive,Season in the Premier League.
A New Stand in Process,Increasing revenue,we've Never had it so Good.
The Prem has thrown up the odd heroic achievement, like Leicester or feisty Burnley, but what it really needs is a relegation of one of the "privileged elite" clubs.
How about a stale-looking Spurs in their £1B new stadium for 2018/19 ?
Old 04-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Except we donít play with a number 10 and he hasnít come to play the number 10 role!
I suppose we have to pity your 'change manager' really, he's on to a dead-cert loser.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:10 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Still don't understand why it is 3 years not 4 but actually it might incentivise him to do well this season and use us a stepping stone - no bad thing!
Old 04-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Still don't understand why it is 3 years not 4 but actually it might incentivise him to do well this season and use us a stepping stone - no bad thing!
I assume that was his decision. i would think he seems us as a stepping stone and will leave at the end of his contract, same as Sako. It may have been that or a low release fee and Palace prefer the 3 year deal, rather than a bigger club poach him for peanuts if he has a good season.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:38 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Iíd imagine we have a 4th year option. Works for both parties then
Old 04-08-2018, 01:02 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I expect he'll sign a string of shorter contracts at different clubs and maximise his earnings throughout his career...I find it difficult to believe he chose us for the football. I am comfortable with that and will enjoy him while we have him, without getting too attached.

Last edited by BringbackShipps; 04-08-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:04 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
I suppose we have to pity your 'change manager' really, he's on to a dead-cert loser.
Sorry I donít understand
Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Good heavens Celestial.Please clarify.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:37 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I assume that was his decision. i would think he seems us as a stepping stone and will leave at the end of his contract, same as Sako. It may have been that or a low release fee and Palace prefer the 3 year deal, rather than a bigger club poach him for peanuts if he has a good season.
Yeah, I suspect it was from him too.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:03 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Bloody hell Penstone. Is that a hint of optimism in a post?? repped
Steady now.
Closed Thread