Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 07-05-2019, 11:52 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I think itís time you buy in to it. I have him down as P4P no.1 at the moment. Just canít see anyone beating him, although I think he was somewhat fortunate against GGG.

That shot he took in the 9th was ridiculous btw.
I suppose it helps if you cheat.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:56 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Inoue is a beast.

I thought Canelo was definitely worth the win over Jacobs. Looking back on his career it’s pretty amazing for a track record even if there’s been some contentious decisions, he’s fought a who’s who in boxing.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:53 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A lot of talk of Calum Smith fighting him, I would love that.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Loma v Luke Campbell confirmed. Ouch.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Most unfortunate for Campbell, deserves a shot, but a tall order.

Richard Commey should be back in June, a very underrated and big lightweight, an end of year fight for all the belts would be appealing
Old 08-05-2019, 07:58 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Loma v Luke Campbell confirmed. Ouch.
No need to ouch. Yes, it's going to be a long night but aren't these the fights boxers long for?
Old 08-05-2019, 07:59 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I suppose it helps if you cheat.
I don't know what you mean. He just loves a BBQ.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:54 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Inoue is a beast.

I thought Canelo was definitely worth the win over Jacobs. Looking back on his career itís pretty amazing for a track record even if thereís been some contentious decisions, heís fought a whoís who in boxing.
It highlights to me that Mayweather might well have been the greatest of all time.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
No need to ouch. Yes, it's going to be a long night but aren't these the fights boxers long for?
I'm not a massive fan. Nice lad but he's lost twice now and I think will be totally outclassed.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
I think itís time you buy in to it. I have him down as P4P no.1 at the moment. Just canít see anyone beating him, although I think he was somewhat fortunate against GGG.

That shot he took in the 9th was ridiculous btw.
He wasn't that great in the 2nd half of the fight. I actually had it a draw but no complaints as most of the rounds I gave Jacobs were really close.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:50 PM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I wonder if Jacobs will move to 168, looked huge at the weight
I read somewhere that it was in his contract for the fight that he wasn't allowed to put on more than 10lbs between the weigh in and the fight. Apparently he put on a huge amount (different numbers bouncing around) after the weigh in, in one of his previous battles.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Mutant Algorithm

Dubois v Gorman confirmed for the Lonsdale belt. I thought Joyce had been called for that but I guess he has stood aside and will fight the winner. Gorman is very tricky for a heavyweight, could be an absolute classic.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:31 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Dubois v Gorman confirmed for the Lonsdale belt. I thought Joyce had been called for that but I guess he has stood aside and will fight the winner. Gorman is very tricky for a heavyweight, could be an absolute classic.
Its a banging fight. Dubois has been my top pick since his second fight , but Gorman has very fast hands and fast feet. I just think Dubios hits to hard and will stop him late.

A very good fight though, fair play to Frank Warren for putting it on.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:46 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Obviously not this summer, but maybe next year could do a Buatsi, Edwards double bill
With Nathaniel Wilson on the undercard.
Old 10-05-2019, 07:45 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
What for Joyce though?

Perhaps Kabayel for the EU strap..
Old 10-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
What for Joyce though?

Perhaps Kabayel for the EU strap..
I'd like to see that. Kabayel is dull and pretty inactive since he beat Chisora but he is very awkward and comes to stay out of trouble and steal rounds. Would be great experience for Joyce.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Mutant Algorithm

I was happily watching the Dogboe v Navarrete replay on ESPN2 when they put up a news bar telling you who won the fight and who won the later fights. ****wits.
Old 14-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Keeping The Faith

Tyson accepts Whyte challenge for the mandatory shot on video.

Will believe it when I see it
Old 14-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Quote:
Tyson accepts Whyte challenge for the mandatory shot on video.

Will believe it when I see it
Well I said no chance to Fury v Wilder so who knows? It certainly seems an odd fight for Whyte to take.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:55 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whyte will just get his face jabbed off. Fury is all wrong for him.