Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 19-04-2009, 07:32 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin
They aren't the new Man City 1996. City bounced straight back but when you look at the other clubs going down with them that will be very hard this time.
Couldn't remember which year it was they slid through the divisions, must be around then?
Old 19-04-2009, 08:01 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
"The New Man City" - and he even came on here and started a special thread to gloat about it.

Who the f uck is laughing now
Old 19-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
I think he meant the new Lincoln City, that is who they will be playing the season after next!
Old 19-04-2009, 08:17 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 19-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not bothered to read the whole thread but is someone trying to compare Man City with Charlton ? If so, comparisons are very erroneous. No chance for them. It is absurd.
Old 19-04-2009, 09:46 PM

kafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
"The New Man City" - and he even came on here and started a special thread to gloat about it.

Who the f uck is laughing now
Oh come on darling; you obviously didn't bother reading my posts two and three to see it was clearly a wind up. Are you just dumb or selectively ********?
Old 19-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The asset-stripping can commence now your relegation is confirmed.

Oh, hang on, it already had.
Old 13-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka
Oh come on darling; you obviously didn't bother reading my posts two and three to see it was clearly a wind up. Are you just dumb or selectively ********?
Yet you make yourself look the silly little boy trying to justify yourself. I think if you are honest with yourself you'll realise that it's you that is wound up LOL

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 13-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Tossers

Old 13-07-2009, 07:36 PM

The Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandThe Bishop is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Owwwwww!!.....you little Clown FIBBER!!!.

You were serious about Charlton being the 'New Man City' and then, when the takeover bid fell through, you quickly resorted to the line of "I was only on a wind up". Fact is; you wet yourself prematurely and made yourself look very, very, very silly. Simples really. Pity you couldn't be honest with yourself about it.

Anyway, enjoy extinction tosser
Old 13-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
hehehehehe
Old 14-07-2009, 07:59 AM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Yeah right, of course it was a wind up

I hope you've seen that we nipped in with the early summer signing of Darren Ambrose, who wants to re-start his career.

How did you lot manage to rack up debts of 40m - i know Mr Dowie had a hand in some of it, but as for the rest?
Old 14-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Kitler

Baldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaldy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
W@nker
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 21-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle BelfastEagle
Bump

Old 22-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You're not even the new Notts County.
Old 22-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus
You're not even the new Notts County.
I can't even give them the same respect you'd give a piece of s hit on your shoe

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 09-08-2009, 12:42 PM

Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted Addickted
Perhaps not the new Man city, but new owners on the horizon, with some money to spend and a nice win in front of over 16,500 to set our season off........

That's it.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great result against Wycombe, you must feel very proud.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addickted
Perhaps not the new Man city, but new owners on the horizon, with some money to spend and a nice win in front of over 16,500 to set our season off........

An odd post, or at least an odd post on this thread?

Who are the new owners by the way?
Old 15-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addickted

Remind me never to go to a cocktail bar with you.

You'll have clutched all the straws before I get a chance to have a drink!