Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 12-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I think a bump is deserved in this case

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka
If you don't hate us now; that should do it.

3 months on, any news on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addickted
Perhaps not the new Man city, but new owners on the horizon, with some money to spend and a nice win in front of over 16,500 to set our season off........

Old 27-01-2010, 10:32 PM

Young Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYoung Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
kafka I only bounced this thread to demonstate smugness is a dangerous game.

Old 28-01-2010, 07:25 AM

kafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Trolley
kafka I only bounced this thread to demonstate smugness is a dangerous game.

It sure is. Which is why when I post it's always a dig at Palace firstly (isn't that what this forum is for?) and to amuse (myself anyway) secondly.. Do you really think anyone who'd been around at the Valley a few years (too many to mention) really believed unlimited new money would ever arrive?

I don't wish Admin on any club but do believe you are better off without the media leach orangeman. Interested to see who the numerous potential bidders are.
Old 28-01-2010, 10:44 AM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It sure is. Which is why when I post it's always a dig at Palace firstly (isn't that what this forum is for?) and to amuse (myself anyway) secondly.. Do you really think anyone who'd been around at the Valley a few years (too many to mention) really believed unlimited new money would ever arrive?

I don't wish Admin on any club but do believe you are better off without the media leach orangeman. Interested to see who the numerous potential bidders are.

I'm not at all confident that there are ANY interested parties. Times are hard and even multi millionaires are extra cautious.
How clubs are run (particurlary in respect of the % of income spent on wages) need some serious changing if clubs like ours are to survive.
Theres no way in hell i'd wish your club to go out of business - or indeed any club (possibly with the exception of Chelsea and ManU).
Old 28-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even Chelsea and the Wankers have local fans who have supported them for 60+ years for whom I would feel sympathy
Old 17-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here

When Man City went down to the third tier, they came up straightaway.
Old 17-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez

When Man City went down to the third tier, they came up straightaway.
and Charlton didn't

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 17-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29589893631&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=29589893631&v=wall&ref=ts
Old 17-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Not much from the thread starter 2mora.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 18-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook Group Description
On October 10th Charlton confirmed that Dubai based investment company looks to buy Charlton but only if Share Holders agree to sell.

Charlton have been rumoured for various sales since relegation but today it came a reality when Charlton Athletic confirmed that they have a substantial offer and that it will be up to the current Share Holders of the club to see if the club will be sold. The International company from Dubai are worth a estimated 200billion what would make Charlton Athletic the second richest club in the world! With money in to the club Charlton will look to build on various things including the current squad and the stadium in to the dream 40,000 seater.

Zabeel Investments was rumoured to be in the running to buy St James Park of Newcastle owner Mike Ashley since the club has been put up for sale but has changed direction to the Capital ofEngland with a bid for Charlton. With the club currently placed 14th in the Coca Cola championship the resources will help financially first so the club can move on after a estimated millions have gone out the club and put Charlton nearly in to Administration since there relegation from the Premier League back in 2007.

The statement published by both behalf's on the Official Website earlier today is found below:

"Should the offer be made formally to shareholders, the board would recommend shareholders to accept it. There is, however, no certainty that a formal offer will be made." (Charlton Chairman Richard Murray)

"We feel now is the right time to make a strategic, long term investment in Charlton and get CAFC back to the English Premier League where they belong. The passion of the fans at Charlton, the heritage of the club and the unique status it enjoys in the community make it an exciting proposition for us."(Mohammed Al Hashimi, executive chairman of Zabeel Investments).
Cheers Latvian

I haven't corrected any of the spelling and grammar as it adds nicely to the overall level of mirth.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 18-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Checklist:

Promoted out of 3 tier of English football following dramatic fall from first tier at first attempt:
'Old Man City' = Check
'New Man City' = Negative

Secured funding ensuring overnight vast riches and wealth:
Old Man City = Check
New Man City = Nope

Playing in Europe this coming season
Old Man City = Check
New Man City = No, no.

Playing in the Johnstone Paint Trophy this coming season
Old Man City = What is that?
New Man City = You betcha.

I fail to see the similarities myself.

If you didn't think kafka was a knob before, you will now.
Old 18-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

sLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his handsLlll is a man, with a plan, got a counterfeit dollar in his hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro

Quality Vince, quality!

s
outh London lalala

south London lalala

Charlton (Relegated)
Old 18-05-2010, 01:09 PM

Kiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKiraly_legend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Checklist:

Promoted out of 3 tier of English football following dramatic fall from first tier at first attempt:
'Old Man City' = Check

Old Man City = Check
New Man City = Nope

Old Man City = Check
New Man City = No, no.

Brilliant.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Checklist:

'Old Man City' = Check

Old Man City = Check
New Man City = Nope

Old Man City = Check
New Man City = No, no.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 28-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Where've all the Clowns fans gone?

I only ask, because I saw that addick1 was online.

He used to be a prolific poster.

Addickted or Addickhed as he's known. The one who used to pretend to be a decent guy and would then run off to CharltonLife with a pack of lies about our club pretending to be in the know,

And then dearest kafka.

Who made the bold prediction of them being the richest club in the league.

You can guarantee, if Charlton continue on this surprising form, they'll all be back crowing again.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:59 PM

kafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkafka has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:

Addickted or Addickhed as he's known. The one who used to pretend to be a decent guy and would then run off to CharltonLife with a pack of lies about our club pretending to be in the know,

And then dearest kafka.

You can guarantee, if Charlton continue on this surprising form, they'll all be back crowing again.

You will find I never 'crowed' about football even with Fortune, Rommedahl and Todorov moments...to be honest, I miss Simes; at least he added some interest to your dull existance - all seems back to normal now though.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

And then dearest kafka.

Spot on Paul.......Addickted is a ****

Old 09-12-2010, 07:48 AM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In the Standard last week it was reported that a takeover of Charlton is expected to be completed by Dec 24th , any truth in this?
There hasn't been any news emanating from the happy Valley in ages.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
You will find I never 'crowed' about football even with Fortune, Rommedahl and Todorov moments...to be honest, I miss Simes; at least he added some interest to your dull existance - all seems back to normal now though.
The New Man City....
Old 09-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
MWAH HAHAHA