Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-03-2014, 11:42 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Never known a Charlton fan - Only ever worked with one years and years ago, who was a nice guy. No idea where they live or work for the most part. It's like they are some kind of myth you only hear about in stories.

Never quite understood them. And I just don't see the point of Charlton - they don't plug any gap in the market. They just are.... The only person who represents their club who has even remotely caught my attention was Kafka. And given his bullied child/bitter stance, I can't empathise or care what happens to their two-bob club. If they folded tomorrow - I wouldn't rejoice. I wouldn't even notice.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Charlton have only really registered with two things of note:-

- they won the FA Cup in 1947
- their ground used to be absolutely massive

Apart from those two things there has barely been any reason for the rest of football to notice them in years.

They've got a quarter final of the FA Cup this weekend. On the Charltonlife forum, there's a "which would you rather" thread. Theirs is "would you take relegation to League 1 in return for a Wembley Semi Final?"

Quite a few of them seriously would! Seriously.

Apparently they haven't been in a semi final for 60 years! Shows how little of a ripple they have made in football that they would take that!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a couple of good friends who are Charlton fans they have both given up on survival but still go to every home and away game one of a few that do, they don't like Palace but they do a good job hiding it until they start drinking then it all comes out very deep hatred of us.

they have sold out their allocation for the FA cup game 5,300 fairplay to them for that.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

Last edited by dannyboy1807; 04-03-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:50 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
I have a couple of good friends who are Charlton fans they have both given up on survival but still go to every home and away game one of a few that do, they don't like Palace but they do a good job hiding it until they start drinking then it all comes out very deep hatred of us.

they have sold out thier allocation for the FA cup game 5,300 fairplay to them for that.
My lone Charlton fan friend is the same. Really nice guy, knows his football and generally very gracious about Palace's achievements at the moment. If he has a few beers then that all changes and his true feelings come out though!

He still can't accept who our real rivals are though.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:16 PM
PANACHE

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
My lone Charlton fan friend is the same. Really nice guy, knows his football and generally very gracious about Palace's achievements at the moment. If he has a few beers then that all changes and his true feelings come out though!

Millwall?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post

Never known a Charlton fan in my life
Old 04-03-2014, 06:29 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
Millwall?
We don't have any.The club's near us are either more successful such as Chelsea and Arsenal or just laughable ,e.g Brighton and Charlton.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
PANACHE

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
We don't have any.The club's near us are either more successful such as Chelsea and Arsenal or just laughable ,e.g Brighton and Charlton.
Spurs?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:03 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
Millwall?
If it makes it easier for you then yes erm Millwall.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper
Charlton are shit s
Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper HolmesdaleUpper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Never known a Charlton fan in my life
Lucky you. They are all dickheads.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:29 AM

exiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandexiled in Wales is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Are they in administration then??

I've found most of them to be complete pricks, apart from the ones I'm related to.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
They are the new Man City. Definitely. But they're emulating the 1998 vintage that ended up in League One.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCAFC View Post
That won't happen because our board are prepared to stay on and assist the new owners if this deal goes through. We are 20m in Debt at the moment but until our shareholders accept the offer our debt will clear

Same time IF we end up being a top 5 premiership side in 10 years I would not be at all suprised if we start getting some glory hunters going to The Valley

There is some bad feelings but overall it is exciting for us if the deal goes through
Whatever happened to muggy like this shitcunt? Did they suddenly spontaneously combust when they went down to League 1 or whatever?

Charlton: even Millwall look down on them
Old 06-03-2014, 05:18 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Checklist:

Promoted out of 3 tier of English football following dramatic fall from first tier at first attempt:
'Old Man City' = Check
'New Man City' = Negative

Secured funding ensuring overnight vast riches and wealth:
Old Man City = Check
New Man City = Nope

Playing in Europe this coming season
Old Man City = Check
New Man City = No, no.

Playing in the Johnstone Paint Trophy this coming season
Old Man City = What is that?
New Man City = You betcha.

I fail to see the similarities myself.

If you didn't think kafka was a knob before, you will now.
Four years on....
Old 06-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Complete CC

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post

they have sold out their allocation for the FA cup game 5,300 fairplay to them for that.
Lol , last time they sold anywhere away was when they played Middlesbrough in the cup about 10 years ago
Old 07-03-2014, 10:06 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRIP View Post
Lol , last time they sold anywhere away was when they played Middlesbrough in the cup about 10 years ago
You are forgetting 'OPERATION EWOOD'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
What happens when Charlton and Brghton fans get a new job and are told.....they have to pay their OWN way to get to work?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Where are all the clowns who came on here giving it large a decade ago? Surely they can't all have died?
Old 07-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
Where are all the clowns who came on here giving it large a decade ago? Surely they can't all have died?
Spineless wankers