Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-04-2021, 07:13 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Summer 2021 Transfers

The transfer thread this summer will probably the busiest in years, but how many players and exactly who do we need? Of course much of it will come down to how many contracts we renew but I expect we'll start seeing developments in the coming weeks.

Given Freedman takes a meticulous approach in players I expect we'll follow up our interest in Downes and Bella Kotchap.

I think we need four permanent signings and to make use of the two loans domestically we get.

I always think there's an unfancied player with ability who's worth taking a gamble and I think that player is Karlan Grant.

Clinton Morrison
Old 24-04-2021, 07:43 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
My wild card would be Lewis O'Brien from Huddersfield - there's something DF about him.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:52 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
We need 4 first 11 quality signings. A new CB, CM, Winger and Striker. We then need another 3 or 4 squad signings/loans to add quality.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:52 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
All depends on who renews their contract.

IMO below will be our squad after the contracts are sorted. Hennessey, van Aanholt, Sakho, McCarthy, Wickham and Batshuayi leaving. Those is red have 4 league games between them this season. Only PVA has been a regular from that list.

Would leave us needing a LB, CB, CM and RW.

GK: Butland, Henderson, Guaita

FB: Ward, Clyne, Mitchell, Ferguson.

CB: Tomkins, Dann, Cahill, Kelly.

MID: Milivojevic, Kouyaté, McArthur, Riedewald.

WIDE: Townsend, Zaha, Schlupp, Eze.

CF: Ayew, Mateta, Benteke.

Would like to see us go after the following: Joachim Andersen (CB), Rico Henry (LB), Conor Gallagher (CM - Loan) and Michael Olise (CAM / RW).

Last edited by Sp1Eagle; 24-04-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:59 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
My wild card would be Lewis O'Brien from Huddersfield - there's something DF about him.
I think he looks a great little player. We definitely need some energy in the middle.

Clinton Morrison
Old 24-04-2021, 08:00 PM

I think we should also factor in any youngsters who may be able to make the step up or be there or abouts too.

Clinton Morrison
Old 24-04-2021, 08:26 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Far more chance - I hope - of this happening than Downes I fancy.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:31 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
Far more chance - I hope - of this happening than Downes I fancy.
I can see a flurry of red cards with Downes. Maybe unfair, but still.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:53 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I can see a flurry of red cards with Downes. Maybe unfair, but still.
Yes, he has a fiery temperament. Besides that, even Ipswich fans I know, think he is at least a year off PL, more likely 2, following his injury.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:57 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Olise, Gallagher on permanents. Love to take someone like Guehi on loan from Chelsea (at Swansea this season). Still need a striker, potentially a left back if PVA goes.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:19 PM

Guiata Butland Hennessey

Clyne Ward Ferguson Cahill Tomkins Kouyate Bella Kotchap Mitchell Amavi

Downes Gallagher Luka Jairo

Olise RLC Eze Schlupp

Zaha Mateta Benteke Grant

Clinton Morrison
Old 24-04-2021, 09:28 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Guiata Butland Hennessey

Clyne Ward Ferguson Cahill Tomkins Kouyate Bella Kotchap Mitchell Amavi

Downes Gallagher Luka Jairo

Olise RLC Eze Schlupp

Zaha Mateta Benteke Grant
Hopefully we are still in for that Bella Kotchap but Bochum are top of the second division and about to get promoted. I suspect he’ll have bigger fish to fry then us.
Old 25-04-2021, 05:45 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
I suspect the following players will leave:

The Henn
Clyne
Sakho
Dann
Townsend
Wickham
Bats
McCarthy

Would leave us needing CB x 2, CM, RW, CF plus another creative/wide midfielder for cover. Do I have faith in us securing 6 players during the summer? No.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:09 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
I like the idea of Olise, 6 goals and 10 assists this season. Reading unlikely to make the playoffs.

Then a slightly more mental suggestion, I wonder if we could now get Brewster for a knockdown fee.......

Last edited by spt1978; 25-04-2021 at 06:17 AM.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:56 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guaita Butland Henderson

Clyne Ward Ferguson Cahill Tomkins Kouyate Fry Mitchell Amavi

Reed Maitland-Niles Luka Jairo McArthur

Pereira Lookman Eze Schlupp

Zaha Mateta Ayew Armstrong
Old 25-04-2021, 07:42 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Couple of ‘free’ signings such as
Amavi
Lundstram
Thauvin

Then 2-3 where money spent

Gallagher
Younger Centre back
Striker

Could also see 1-2 loans added to that
Old 25-04-2021, 07:43 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
I like the idea of Olise, 6 goals and 10 assists this season. Reading unlikely to make the playoffs.

Then a slightly more mental suggestion, I wonder if we could now get Brewster for a knockdown fee.......
He knocked us back last window... wanted ‘bigger’ club
Old 25-04-2021, 08:26 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

... now that he has turned out to be shite?
Old 25-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Anything from Milan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
... now that he has turned out to be shite?
Well thinking he wouldn’t be bad as a third choice striker and is still young, maybe if we could get him at half his last fee.

Like I said, might be a mental one haha
Old 25-04-2021, 09:29 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I suspect Sheffield United might consider loaning Brewster out for a season rather than selling him at a loss.