Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 31-08-2021, 02:18 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Just to clear up. I initially responded about 8pm Sunday night saying I'd run with the suggestion to change it.

I then slept on the decision and thought why should I change it, just to appease a few people just over the use of non-offensive vocabulary. I had noted that the thread title hadn't been changed so assumed that the message wasn't received.

I then posted about 8pm? last night 24hrs later that I had had a change of thought and didn't want the thread title altered.

A few hours later Mods commented on the fact that I had changed my thoughts-but STILL CHANGED IT ANYWAY!! CENSURESHIP!!

I'd ideally like it changed back, as I see no real reason to change it, but I'm not going to get anal about it.

I'll continue to post my views as and when further incidents occur.
Get over yourself ... WTF you forget to tell us what you had for breakfast and colour pants you had on!
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 31-08-2021, 02:22 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I'm sorry, I do have a day job and don't live on here when I'm not working. I'll try harder for you next time. Maybe I can have a BBS pay rise too while we're at it.

Do you?
Old 31-08-2021, 02:23 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Just to clear up. I initially responded about 8pm Sunday night saying I'd run with the suggestion to change it.

I then slept on the decision and thought why should I change it, just to appease a few people just over the use of non-offensive vocabulary. I had noted that the thread title hadn't been changed so assumed that the message wasn't received.

I then posted about 8pm? last night 24hrs later that I had had a change of thought and didn't want the thread title altered.

A few hours later Mods commented on the fact that I had changed my thoughts-but STILL CHANGED IT ANYWAY!! CENSURESHIP!!

I'd ideally like it changed back, as I see no real reason to change it, but I'm not going to get anal about it.

I'll continue to post my views as and when further incidents occur.
BORE OFF, attention seeker.
Old 31-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Get over yourself ... WTF you forget to tell us what you had for breakfast and colour pants you had on!
Can we censor this post?

What is this place now, Palace Comrades?
Old 31-08-2021, 03:01 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
BORE OFF, attention seeker.
Is that your response to debate on these threads?

Far from being an attention seeker I'm afraid.
Old 31-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Can we censor this post?

What is this place now, Palace Comrades?
North Korean Chat

Can we change the title of the VG thread please. I’m really offended that we should have a debate about it VG is good enough to start, on a football fans forum. I feel like Paulo.
Old 31-08-2021, 03:43 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
first I got up and had a piece of toast. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I went to the store to buy some fish
Old 31-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
first I got up and had a piece of toast. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I went to the store to buy some fish
Censor this. How dare you not be vegan. Cancel him
Old 31-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
I might cancel my Sky subscription.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 31-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Fecking mods and brexit!
Old 31-08-2021, 04:13 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Changing the thread title? That's a bit precious isn't it?
Old 31-08-2021, 04:29 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
And some people say the Beatles' lyrics were banal.
Old 31-08-2021, 04:32 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Just a bit.

Pathetic would be another good description.
Old 31-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Depends on your perspective. A few people thought that it was a bit over the top, so it was changed. Is it precious to be getting all upset about it, calling it North Korea and such?

A shrug of the shoulders really for me, you can still say if you think Wilf is a disruption to the dressing room (maybe my choice of word) which is less disrespectful to a player that has done so much for the club and us but has tantrums once in a while, who wants out one week and is fine the next.

When my daughter fights with her wife, I stay firmly in the middle as tomorrow, they will be okay

We love Wilf, but a lot outside of the club do not, there is a feeling of loyalty to a man that has done so much for us here for some
Old 31-08-2021, 04:37 PM

Bert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
good title
Old 31-08-2021, 04:39 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Can we change Wilf to “Supreme leader” considering he’s our talisman?
Old 31-08-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Depends on your perspective. A few people thought that it was a bit over the top, so it was changed. Is it precious to be getting all upset about it, calling it North Korea and such?

A shrug of the shoulders really for me, you can still say if you think Wilf is a disruption to the dressing room (maybe my choice of word) which is less disrespectful to a player that has done so much for the club and us but has tantrums once in a while, who wants out one week and is fine the next.

When my daughter fights with her wife, I stay firmly in the middle as tomorrow, they will be okay

We love Wilf, but a lot outside of the club do not, there is a feeling of loyalty to a man that has done so much for us here for some
But surely it’s the debate that matters not the fvcking title of the thread ?

Preposterous modding my dear old thing.

I’m voting for Maidstoned next time
Old 31-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Preposterous modding my dear old thing.

I’m voting for Maidstoned next time

And yes, you are right it is about the debate, so what's the problem ???

Knowing Maidstoned, he would have just told you to f uck off get a life and live with it, but I am way too polite for that, my dear old chum
Old 31-08-2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
And yes, you are right it is about the debate, so what's the problem ???

Knowing Maidstoned, he would have just told you to f uck off get a life and live with it, but I am way too polite for that, my dear old chum
If said modder had abided by ‘get a life and live with it’ the debate would still be about Wilf and his attitude rather than the fvcking bastard twatting title of the thread.

Pissing bollocks
Old 31-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
If said modder had abided by ‘get a life and live with it’ the debate would still be about Wilf and his attitude rather than the fvcking bastard twatting title of the thread.

Pissing bollocks
As per the norm, there is always a little tantrum when something like this happens, lots of screaming, lots of posts about North Korea and censorship. Then when everyone has their fill of having a go at the poster or the mods, it goes back on topic. Nothing in the world changes. All is good

Look upon it as an interlude to have a fresh perspective.