Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
3-1 up with 7 to go and it’s silent.

Pathetic
Old 13-09-2021, 08:41 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Rondón... another player the BBS wanted us to get.

I think I prefer the ones the club went out and got.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:45 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Think Burnley are where we were 12m ago. Ageing team, Manager on last year of contract and players probably fed up of his voice. Difference being that we had more quality in the final third with Eze, Wilf and latterly Benteke. I think they look very vulnerable
Old 13-09-2021, 08:49 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
Think Burnley are where we were 12m ago. Ageing team, Manager on last year of contract and players probably fed up of his voice. Difference being that we had more quality in the final third with Eze, Wilf and latterly Benteke. I think they look very vulnerable
Did Dyche not sign a new contract in the summer ?
Old 13-09-2021, 08:49 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
A relegation six-pointer against The Arse at the weekend for Burnley's next game
It is five!
Old 13-09-2021, 08:51 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Shame in a wy with Andros. For me he always worked hard enough but he might have done better in the system Vieira is trying to set in place. He seems to have more freedom with Everton
Old 13-09-2021, 08:55 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Shame in a wy with Andros. For me he always worked hard enough but he might have done better in the system Vieira is trying to set in place. He seems to have more freedom with Everton
Delighted for him. I was always a fan and would have liked to have kept him but things move on and evolve.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 13-09-2021, 08:56 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Delighted for him. I was always a fan and would have liked to have kept him but things move on and evolve.
Yep, lovely bloke, and maybe would have worked for us but good luck to him, think he is popular with Everton fans.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:57 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Not sure. If the medium to long term plan is edouard up top not benteke, then I don't see the point of andros. He doesn't have the legs in a fast paced team which we are trying to become. He does two things well, cutting in on his left and crossing (which he didn't do nearly enough with his quality) and shooting from distance (he's now scored his one wonder goal for the season). We haven't missed him so far and looking forward to olise coming through
Old 13-09-2021, 09:05 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Did Dyche not sign a new contract in the summer ?
Nope
Old 13-09-2021, 09:07 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Happy for Andros but we’ve moved on
Old 13-09-2021, 09:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
That’s Wilf and Andros who have now had a little nibble at Hodgson’s style over this weekend.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Yep, this is how I feel
Old 13-09-2021, 09:20 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice one Andros (this does mean that the next twelve time he tries that shot it’ll end up in space)
Old 13-09-2021, 09:27 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Bollocks I was in the process of backing Everton to win at 7 to 1 just as they blooming scored. Ah, one that got away.

Still, I did have Palace to win 3 nil against Spuds at 28/1 in play so I'm riding a bit of a wave
Old 13-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Not sure. If the medium to long term plan is edouard up top not benteke, then I don't see the point of andros. He doesn't have the legs in a fast paced team which we are trying to become. He does two things well, cutting in on his left and crossing (which he didn't do nearly enough with his quality) and shooting from distance (he's now scored his one wonder goal for the season). We haven't missed him so far and looking forward to olise coming through
As evidenced by his work rate he has the legs, perhaps you mean he has lost a bit of pace?
Old 13-09-2021, 10:13 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
As evidenced by his work rate he has the legs, perhaps you mean he has lost a bit of pace?
He's just had a two week break. He hasnt got the legs or the pace in my opinion for a week in week out player, but we'll see
Old 13-09-2021, 10:30 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Bollocks I was in the process of backing Everton to win at 7 to 1 just as they blooming scored. Ah, one that got away.

Still, I did have Palace to win 3 nil against Spuds at 28/1 in play so I'm riding a bit of a wave
Good work
Old 13-09-2021, 11:04 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Burnley seem to be taking advantage of the ‘letting things go a bit more’ approach this season.

They proper roughed up Leeds last time out too.

All of those Leeds pony-tails must have really upset t' Burnley lads.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Personally, I wish Andros nothing but the absolute best.
Indeed.

Easy in hindsight, but Schlupp was the 'let go.'

Townsend's commens during the manager saga showed that he really wanted to extend at Palace. I think we treated him a bit shabbily at the end.

Just don't do that against Palace, Andros.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.