Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-10-2021, 07:49 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
Funnily enough I took a screen shot of mine at the start of the month - before I lost my 1000!
Mine has also gone down. Had 11,900 not 10,800 odd. What on earth are they doing?

Also now cant sign into the APP. Coming up with Network Error!
Old 13-10-2021, 11:48 AM

dannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkdannyc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
The club responded to my email and confirmed they are aware of an issue where some of us have lost loyalty points and are trying to rectify it asap.
Old 13-10-2021, 12:07 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Just checked mine. Seems to have gone down by at least 200-300 points. Great.
Ours have gone down by several hundred, just seen this thread, what do we have to do?
Old 13-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Any update on the missing loyalty points?

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didn’t vote for a Brexit.
Old 13-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Really this topic should have a separate thread started
Old 13-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Yeah, Palace customer services twitter posted this:

Crystal Palace Customer Support
@SupportCPFC
We are aware of the issue regarding missing loyalty points.

We thank you for your patience whilst we investigate the problem.

#CPFC

A lot of people replying to the Five Year Plan tweet about it are reporting that their points totals of many THOUSANDS are now reduced to 0

They better fix it before the more in demand away games come on sale
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-10-2021, 02:12 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Yeah, Palace customer services twitter posted this:

Crystal Palace Customer Support
@SupportCPFC
We are aware of the issue regarding missing loyalty points.

We thank you for your patience whilst we investigate the problem.

#CPFC

A lot of people replying to the Five Year Plan tweet about it are reporting that their points totals of many THOUSANDS are now reduced to 0

They better fix it before the more in demand away games come on sale
Or the Cup Final
Old 14-10-2021, 04:57 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep, just checked and it’s down to zero…this better be fixed before Watford away etc is on sale.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was in box office today to ask why I’m down 1000 points , even the correct amount has been back busted to lower amount in “my profile “
Was told this is not CPFC problem but the apps owners . CPFC are aware and have last seasons totals apparently, but no news as to when to be sorted.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
I’m down about 600. Was c5200 in August, now back to just over 4600. Perhaps the club could host an “event” to show how to successfully reclaim these lost points. Digital sign on with only those with over 15000 allowed to attend?
Old 14-10-2021, 05:53 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm down 2000 from 10,425 to 8,425

I don't think I should have been as high as 10,425 but should be in the mid 9000's

no way of proving anything though......does anything work re ticketing now???
Old 15-10-2021, 12:28 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just checked - mine was 12629 on 19-08-21 - I sent a message to a mate on
that date as we were comparing totals. Today it is showing as 11689
Old 15-10-2021, 03:48 PM

tlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetlr_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Down to 0, from 8000+

I did change seats this season, so i wonder if that could be a reason.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine are down by over 1000 from when the season started and they should be higher

Not sure whats going on with the IT at the moment - its crap
Old 15-10-2021, 06:31 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
I'm "only" down about 500, I think. What staggers me most is that there numbers lost are completely random. If there is no historic record to refer to, how the hell will they know who is owed what?
Old 15-10-2021, 06:51 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Yup mine down significantly. The club really are failing appallingly when it comes to customer service.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suspect the club has tried to implement a new IT system on the cheap and it’s now massively biting them on the arse. It’s embarrassing quite how bad things are getting now with all the other issues too, massively hindered by a lack of customer service resource to fire fight.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Premiership 22/23

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tried to renew my membership online today and got a message saying that I couldn't buy an adult membership because I would be 66 when it started....
Old 15-10-2021, 10:40 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Down by 2000

9 years in the top flight and we more amateur by the day
Old 15-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Probationary User

0.bj is playing for a contract
Does anyone have a way to check your old total? Perhaps there is an old portal somewhere still accessible? Think I’m down by 1000-ish but a total guess.