Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Who will the next Labour leader be?
Wes Streeting 1 3.13%
Angela Rayner 11 34.38%
AN Other (name in thread) 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-10-2021, 02:29 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
More importantly who the hell is Keith and whats he doing leading the Labour party...no wonder its all gone to shite.
"Keith" is what "Bliarslololol" types call Keir Starmer. I thought this sort of behaviour was beneath Clapham "Comrade Bala" Rover.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:31 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Heís much better mannered than me.

I mean itís not like your political views arenít a clone of many a drab centrist on here
The Drab Centrists is an excellent band nameÖ
Old 14-10-2021, 02:52 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
"Keith" is what "Bliarslololol" types call Keir Starmer. I thought this sort of behaviour was beneath Clapham "Comrade Bala" Rover.
Maybe heís joined your ranks?
Old 14-10-2021, 02:52 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
The Drab Centrists is an excellent band nameÖ
Yes lol!
Old 14-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not grammatically wrong in the slightest but may not necessarily count as Standard English. Many elderly right wing reactionaries like Simon Heffer, John Humphrys, Simon Jenkins and Wolfie get the proper tit about this for some reason.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:12 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
I cannot say Keith Starmer inspires me but he has a huge job and should be given time to not only resolve the many issues in the Labour party and develope policies that enough voters are comfortable with in order to vote Labour at the next GE either to secure a Labour majority or vastly reduce the Tory majority giving Labour a very good chance of winning the GE after next.

If KS decided to step down then Andy Burnham would be my choice.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 14-10-2021, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
I cannot say Keith Starmer inspires me but he has a huge job and should be given time to not only resolve the many issues in the Labour party and develope policies that enough voters are comfortable with in order to vote Labour at the next GE either to secure a Labour majority or vastly reduce the Tory majority giving Labour a very good chance of winning the GE after next.

Needs a leadership election. Itís been over double the time corbyn got before facing one.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:19 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Needs a leadership election. Itís been over double the time corbyn got before facing one.
Hasn't f****d up anything as big as Brexit yet, though
Old 14-10-2021, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Hasn't f****d up anything as big as Brexit yet, though
I mean the government did that. And who was the lead person for Brexit under corbyn? Oh yes it was Starmer lol.

Get a leadership election in as soon as.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:22 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post

Looks like CR has got his wish - Keir has been ousted by his brother, Keith
Old 14-10-2021, 03:34 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe he’s joined your ranks?
I don't have any ranks apart from Shabba.

edit - forgot about Cutty and Gappy
Old 14-10-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I don't have any ranks apart from Shabba.
Mr loverman.
Old 14-10-2021, 03:41 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=cockneyrebel;16050775
Get a leadership election in as soon as.[/QUOTE]

Carry on navel gazing rather then trying to get some traction....thats a reallly good idea...your clp are really missing out on your great ideas.

SaulAlinsky