Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 06-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Or the blatant sectarianism on the Rangers or Celtic thread.

Seems that modding is more about the ‘look at me I have power’ rather than actually doing anything useful.

One rule for some posters, one rule for others. Same as it ever was.
Yep, we thrive on that, the power, oh yes, the power to change a title on a thread!

It makes our day, no week!

I would say this is one of the least moderated sites out there. Thanks to the majority of reasonable posters on this site, I say most because you always get one or two out of hundreds who have to be reeled in on the rare occasion or a thread title change, again rare but a shrug of the shoulders.

99% of the time, we don't give a crap as Tak says unless it's really necessary, or we have to take the poster out of the forum when he is blind to his own bullshit who goes on and on and on like a possessed parrot with no self-awareness.

Rare.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
What ?

A pint glass ?
Les 'Stallion' Butler.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 06-09-2021, 12:30 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
You mean when he did the Nazi salute thing?
At a private CPFC party - not exactly Paulo di Canio.

A silly, infantile joke and the media wanted to destroy him over it. Doesn't help if Palace fans also join in - I doubt they would have if it has been Speroni or Guaita.

Looks like we are going o be arguing the toss on the BBS about Edouard and him paying his dues. This time in reverse. Some will want hinm thrown under a bus because he hasn't done the right thing. Others will forgive him for as long as he scores goals etc.. Interesting to see how that goes should he not do the right thing and turn ot to be fairly shite as a footballer.

Old 06-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep, we thrive on that, the power, oh yes, the power to change a title on a thread!

It makes our day, no week!

I would say this is one of the least moderated sites out there. Thanks to the majority of reasonable posters on this site, I say most because you always get one or two out of hundreds who have to be reeled in on the rare occasion or a thread title change, again rare but a shrug of the shoulders.

99% of the time, we don't give a crap as Tak says unless it's really necessary, or we have to take the poster out of the forum when he is blind to his own bullshit who goes on and on and on like a possessed parrot with no self-awareness.

Rare.
My point was about missing some of the blindingly obvious stuff and then getting involved in pettiness like changing a thread title.

But like I say, we know some posters get treated differently to others. It’s not a problem, happens in all walks of life. Just a bit silly denying it
Old 06-09-2021, 12:53 PM

Harsh on mods who have day jobs, lives and families. They may also want to come on here to relax and chew the fat like the rest of us.

If there is an issue, posters need to report a post, and then the mods will take a look. I doubt they are available to read every thread that a king size spat breaks out on.

Old 06-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Harsh on mods who have day jobs, lives and families. They may also want to come on here to relax and chew the fat like the rest of us.

If there is an issue, posters need to report a post, and then the mods will take a look. I doubt they are available to read every thread that a king size spat breaks out on.
Yes, accepted.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Butler and Tariq are our pet mods.....

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:15 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Butler is your gimp though.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:24 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Just for the record I suggested the new title via PM and the response was "Yeah, I'm cool with that",

So whilst I physically altered the title it was with full agreement of the OP.

FWIW I also told him that if he wanted to leave it as it was I would not do anything without his agreement. So for those throwing their toys out of their prams, politely do one.
Good to know
Old 06-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Butler is your gimp though.
Only when you forget the strap on.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:55 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
Obviously you do when it suits you. Where the hell were you during the character assassination of Wayne Hennessy?
They were on a grassy knoll.