Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-09-2021, 07:52 PM

Hazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is hereHazbaz Sam the man is here
I’ve had an email from the club entitled “Three points in front of a bouncing selhurst” which has highlights and an attendee survey relating to ticket and match day experience. I imagine everyone will be getting this so people need to make sure they complete it - probably won’t make a difference but you never know

PS I would have attached a link but there is clearly an identifier there so not much point
Old 12-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Completed mine but may be filtered and not read due to containing angry genitalia-based profanity.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Walking the dog over the golf course I just bumped in to the bloke who bought my house five years ago. Havenít met him since and didnít recognise him butÖ

He recognised me and told me that my lads season ticket had landed on his door mat yesterday.

Iíll pick it up tomorrow. If people are still missing kids tickets it would appear hat the club does not link kids tickets to the purchaserís current address. Iíve obviously updated my address but hadnít with the kids.

Maybe worth checking what address your kids tickets are linked with.

Also, small world eh?

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:22 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Walking the dog over the golf course I just bumped in to the bloke who bought my house five years ago. Havenít met him since and didnít recognise him butÖ

He recognised me and told me that my lads season ticket had landed on his door mat yesterday.

Iíll pick it up tomorrow. If people are still missing kids tickets it would appear hat the club does not link kids tickets to the purchaserís current address. Iíve obviously updated my address but hadnít with the kids.

Maybe worth checking what address your kids tickets are linked with.

Also, small world eh?
That is really pathetic. What the **** is going on?
Old 13-09-2021, 05:41 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Hopefully when the digital ticketing beds in it will be easier.

I'm not convinced they want people to share tickets. If they really didn't mind then surely they'd have an option to download one from the website rather than having to manually handle it via email.
I go to the game with my old man but when either one of us is on holiday or canít make a game, we pass a ticket to a friend etc.

Does anyone know if this is possible with the new digital season ticket? Canít see where I can forward it on etc in the wallet?!

Do you think taking a pic of the QR code and WhatsApp ing to someone as a photo so they can scan it at the ground would work ???

Ideas welcome !
Old 13-09-2021, 06:34 AM
Probationary User

4_ever_eagles is playing for a contract
CPFC App> Fan Wallet > Settings > Find My Ticket > Use Another Account > enter other season ticket holder email> they get a link to approve and season ticket will appear in your fan wallet to download
Old 13-09-2021, 06:39 AM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post
I go to the game with my old man but when either one of us is on holiday or canít make a game, we pass a ticket to a friend etc.

Does anyone know if this is possible with the new digital season ticket? Canít see where I can forward it on etc in the wallet?!

Do you think taking a pic of the QR code and WhatsApp ing to someone as a photo so they can scan it at the ground would work ???

Ideas welcome !
I think the proper process is contact the box office for a PDF ticket. Others have said screen shots of the QR code worked Saturday but the clubs FAQ said it wouldn't. Its quite possible the codes could change frequently and invalidate screenshots. Mine didn't this time round but perhaps they relaxed this for the initial rollout. Who knows....

I don't know if you can add your ticket to multiple wallets. If you can then I'd just let a few friends have my ticket on thier phone too. Would be ideal and better than having to pass your plastic card around.
Old 13-09-2021, 06:40 AM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_ever_eagles View Post
CPFC App> Fan Wallet > Settings > Find My Ticket > Use Another Account > enter other season ticket holder email> they get a link to approve and season ticket will appear in your fan wallet to download
This sounds interesting, cheers. Have to give that a go.
Old 13-09-2021, 06:46 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think the proper process is contact the box office for a PDF ticket. Others have said screen shots of the QR code worked Saturday but the clubs FAQ said it wouldn't. Its quite possible the codes could change frequently and invalidate screenshots. Mine didn't this time round but perhaps they relaxed this for the initial rollout. Who knows....

I don't know if you can add your ticket to multiple wallets. If you can then I'd just let a few friends have my ticket on thier phone too. Would be ideal and better than having to pass your plastic card around.
Cheers speagle! Contacting the box office is a last resort at the best of times...

Yes, agree, with the cards in multiple wallets would be the easiest (no option to send though like a train ticket / boarding pass etc).

Will need some experimentation but would be good if BBSers can keep us updated on what works / doesn't !
Old 13-09-2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_ever_eagles View Post
Is this on iPhone?, no use another account option in my android cpfc app
Old 13-09-2021, 06:55 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
I didn't go to the game as I was travelling back from a week away at the time. (I will accept everyone's thanks, as the games I can't make usually turn into belters. )

Anyway, my retired parents - whose smartphones aren't modern enough for the digital ticket - went up to the box office on Friday and were given the folding paper printed tickets. Come Saturday, neither worked and my folks were taken to the Digital Ticket ****up Workaround Office (I think that's what Palace call it) and issued with proper matchday tickets (stiff paper, perforated stubb) like what we used to have. Even then, my father's didn't work! By that time the gate steward just let him in, recognising that he was one of the countless unfortunates massively inconvenienced by this almighty mess.
Old 13-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Probationary User

4_ever_eagles is playing for a contract
Quote:
Is this on iPhone?, no use another account option in my android cpfc app
I have an iPhone and I managed to get my mates season ticket on my phone for Saturday’s game. I don’t know about Android I’m afraid.
Old 13-09-2021, 06:59 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
That is really pathetic. What the **** is going on?
I know we're all venting our anger at the club and most of it is deserved, but I'm not sure they've done anything wrong in this particular case! Each individual season ticket would have a name and address associated with it, so a change of address would need to be registered against each season ticket. If one person in a family changes address, the club cannot just assume that the whole family has moved.
Old 13-09-2021, 07:02 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Most of the errors are down to wrong data in the CPFC Fans Database. Keeping this data up to date is a nightmare for most companies.

Maybe they can send out a form for us to complete asking you to provide:

Name
Telephone
Address
Email Address

This would fix probably 90% of the problems.
Old 13-09-2021, 07:08 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
Most of the errors are down to wrong data in the CPFC Fans Database. Keeping this data up to date is a nightmare for most companies.

Maybe they can send out a form for us to complete asking you to provide:

Name
Telephone
Address
Email Address

This would fix probably 90% of the problems.
How would that help the people they don't have up-to-date contact details for?
Old 13-09-2021, 07:23 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
How would that help the people they don't have up-to-date contact details for?
Just make it an online form on the Website.

People also have to take some responsibility to proactively ensure the club have their correct information.

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post

Ideas welcome !
If you trust the other person, get them to download the app and log in as the person who cant go. They can then download the season ticket. Obviously need to trust them to delete it afterwards or not to sneak into games before you!

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having been unable to download my season ticket on Thursday went to box office and got a printed one On Friday I tried to download again and surprisingly it worked giving what I thought 2 options to get in
Tried phone at turnstiles didn't work steward scanned it and the reading said not bought he said I wasn't the first person this happened to.So went in with paper ticket.
Old 13-09-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I know we're all venting our anger at the club and most of it is deserved, but I'm not sure they've done anything wrong in this particular case! Each individual season ticket would have a name and address associated with it, so a change of address would need to be registered against each season ticket. If one person in a family changes address, the club cannot just assume that the whole family has moved.
Seems to be the big bag approach communicated last minute that's caused a bulk of the issues.

Why not keep the plastic cards active and gradually phased people over to digital throughout the season.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:26 AM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I used the QR code yesterday and that worked without the internet. You need the internet to get it on your phone but not after that.

To use the contactless method you need to turn on NFC from settings.
Cheers

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane