Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-09-2021, 10:45 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I think if you downloaded the season ticket first THEN got sent an e-ticket the e-ticket superseded the download season ticket

If in doubt call the premium rate number...
And end up giving them a further £20
Old 15-09-2021, 11:09 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
The new update does NOT help me at all.

I’m still waiting for a digital season ticket to be sent to my phone, and the alternative method online still does not let me add to mobile wallet.

On Monday, I emailed with a long and full description of my issues, and still NO reply so far!
I also haven't received my digital season ticket so I would be interested to read the reply that you hopefully get.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:10 AM

Andy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongAndy by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Open up the ticket that has been downloaded, click on details and disable 'hold near terminal to use' then go back to ticket, screen shot it and send to whoever you want to use it

This should resolve it
Cheers, I'll give it a go. At least that is one option
Left standing outside the ground like an idiot if it does not work though.

Last edited by Andy; 15-09-2021 at 11:16 AM.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:22 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How does it work if you’ve downloaded 2 tickets on one phone? Pass the phone back after going through the turnstile?
Old 15-09-2021, 11:42 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
How does it work if you’ve downloaded 2 tickets on one phone? Pass the phone back after going through the turnstile?
How did you manage to do that?

We only have one smart phone between us, I've downloaded my season ticket OK, and I can see the other in my wallet, but when I tick the box the pink text above fades and I cant download to google pay.

I sent an email asking for help last week but have not got a reply.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:59 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post

We only have one smart phone between us, I've downloaded my season ticket OK, and I can see the other in my wallet, but when I tick the box the pink text above fades and I cant download to google pay.

Seemed to be able add both to apple wallet without any issues
Old 15-09-2021, 12:18 PM

NorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I managed to get both STs into my Google Pay by downloading mine from the App and then logging onto the website via my mobile with my friend's details (I pay for both tickets). Going to the friends and family section, the season tickets are at the bottom of the page. Click on Options, tick the box for the ticket you need to download and then click on Add to mobile wallet.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:25 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernEagle80 View Post
I managed to get both STs into my Google Pay by downloading mine from the App and then logging onto the website via my mobile with my friend's details (I pay for both tickets). Going to the friends and family section, the season tickets are at the bottom of the page. Click on Options, tick the box for the ticket you need to download and then click on Add to mobile wallet.
Thank you so much. I now have both tickets on the phone.

If it wasn't for the patience of you guys on here we'd be ####

I emailed palace with this last Friday, still no response.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:28 PM

Havel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHavel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thank you so much. I now have both tickets on the phone.

If it wasn't for the patience of you guys on here we'd be ####

I emailed palace with this last Friday, still no response.
Thats because the kids have gone back to school, so they have no one to answer all the emails
Old 15-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here

Better late than never I suppose!

Last edited by Kirby; 15-09-2021 at 01:41 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Better late than never I suppose!
You're very lucky. Still waiting for my wife's although not desperate for it now with both tickets on the phone.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:57 PM

sydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is heresydnsteve Sam the man is here
I dont know if anyone can help me. I am 72 and not great with IT. I have emailed club but no response. Mycson downloaded both our STs to hi Apple. I have the Palace app on my Samsung A3. If i try to download the ST it says forbidden as already downloaded by an Apple device. Presumably my sons. We don't go to all games together. How can i get my ST on my phone?
Old 15-09-2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
I dont know if anyone can help me. I am 72 and not great with IT. I have emailed club but no response. Mycson downloaded both our STs to hi Apple. I have the Palace app on my Samsung A3. If i try to download the ST it says forbidden as already downloaded by an Apple device. Presumably my sons. We don't go to all games together. How can i get my ST on my phone?
It seems you can only download the season ticket onto one device. Did your son install the palace app on his phone and then log in as you to download? If so, I suspect you need to get your son to delete the tickets from his google pay app, which will then allow you to download onto your phone.

I knew nothing about any of this stuff a week ago, thanks palace.

I would wait for an 'expert' to confirm this before deleting anything.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
It seems you can only download the season ticket onto one device. Did your son install the palace app on his phone and then log in as you to download? If so, I suspect you need to get your son to delete the tickets from his google pay app, which will then allow you to download onto your phone.

I knew nothing about any of this stuff a week ago, thanks palace.

I would wait for an 'expert' to confirm this before deleting anything.
Really? Is anyone able to confirm this? That has the potential to complicate things significantly for me and my fellow ST holder.
Old 15-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
You're very lucky. Still waiting for my wife's although not desperate for it now with both tickets on the phone.
It took a hell of a lot of pestering them. I think I was among the first to request them so hopefully the rest will follow this week. My mum (in her 70s) still hasn't received hers despite requesting them together.
Old 15-09-2021, 03:03 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
I emailed on Thursday saying I was having trouble with the apps and that my phone was on it's last legs so could they do a season ticket card for games after Spurs please. Got a reply Monday which was standard one saying noted and I was added to the list. Miracle or miracles, the season ticket card arrived today.. As Kirbs has said, the key is to advise that you have no compatible smart phone.

Good luck all.
Old 15-09-2021, 03:21 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
I've checked and found I have two STs downloaded to my Google Pay - my own and my fellow ST holder's. If, as seems likely, his phone proves incompatible, will I be able to use the app on my mobile to get him into the ground on his ticket, then switch over to my ticket so I can gain access myself? Seems logical to me, but confusion remains the order of the day.

I guess it'll get even more problematic on the days when I can't attend the game and he wants to get in without me - but that's another story!
Old 15-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Loyal Member

Zonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZonco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My two sons have downloaded their season tickets without a problem. I have the same apple phone but my season ticket won’t download. I have been frustrated by this all week.

The season ticket isn’t available in the fan wallet and, although I can see the season ticket in the ticketing.cpfc.co.uk screen, the “add to mobile wallet” remains greyed out and unavailable.

After harassing the box office several times This week I finally got an admission that all season ticket holders who also have a membership (ie. to watch u23’s etc) cannot download their season tickets !

They know this and are working on it, but, as far as I know, have not told anyone leaving a load of people, like me, frustrated by the down load problem when they could go public with it !

Hope this knowledge relieves some of the stress some of those with both season tickets and memberships maybe experiencing.

If anyone for the box office reads this…… do the appropriate, kind, sensible, thing and tell everyone !
Old 15-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
I emailed on Thursday saying I was having trouble with the apps and that my phone was on it's last legs so could they do a season ticket card for games after Spurs please. Got a reply Monday which was standard one saying noted and I was added to the list. Miracle or miracles, the season ticket card arrived today.. As Kirbs has said, the key is to advise that you have no compatible smart phone.

Good luck all.
You're lucky. I sent a similar email and they said they would send them to my kids as they are under 16 (even though they aren't!), but that my season ticket should work next time around even though it didn't against Tottenham!
Old 15-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Still no solution for those of us with both STs and memberships - the club will be in touch with us "as soon as possible".
Just got this in an email sent by the club:

Further to our note last week which explained that we encountered technical issues with the delivery of your Mobile Season Ticket, we are contacting you today to let you know that we are still trying to fix this issue.

Great, cheers guys.