Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-05-2021, 06:16 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The 10k who renewed will include fans who aren't amongst the 12k "current" season ticket holders, as fans who had a 19/20 season ticket but didn't renew for 20/21 could renew for 21/22

No idea how many people are waiting for an instalment plan to open.
I think the 19/20 ST holders can only renew from tomorrow
Old 14-05-2021, 06:25 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I think the 19/20 ST holders can only renew from tomorrow
I was a 19/20 ST holder and paid the £200 to reserve my seat for 21/22. I was able to purchase
next season's ST in the first phase which I have done.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:00 PM

NorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you want to move seat should you renew and then ask to move in the window? I sent a message to the box office but had no response. Sorry it might be a stupid question but never moved seats before.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:15 PM

BALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldBALDYEAGLE was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
No option on the website to renew by direct debit
Old 15-05-2021, 07:30 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernEagle80 View Post
If you want to move seat should you renew and then ask to move in the window? I sent a message to the box office but had no response. Sorry it might be a stupid question but never moved seats before.

Iím in the same position. A ST holder from 19/20 but want to move seats. I canít see how you do that as the only option is to Renew the existing seat.

Also, canít see an option to pay by instalments.

Anyone else had any info from the club on the above please?
Old 15-05-2021, 07:30 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also my sons season ticket not linked, anyone has the email address ?
Old 15-05-2021, 07:32 AM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Iím in the same position. A ST holder from 19/20 but want to move seats. I canít see how you do that as the only option is to Renew the existing seat.

Also, canít see an option to pay by instalments.

Anyone else had any info from the club on the above please?
Ive got same issue i have half credit from last season and wanted to pay balance by DD
Old 15-05-2021, 07:36 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
Ive got same issue i have half credit from last season and wanted to pay balance by DD

Just looking at their site. It should have the DD option now but canít see it.

By the looks of it, movers is NOT this phase but the next so assume we have to Renew our existing seats and then wait for phase 3.

Old 15-05-2021, 07:39 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m in the same situation as well, I went into the box office the other week and they told me the following:

- Between 18th June and 24th June we will be able to move our seats before they go onto general sale on the 24th June

I have another complication, I want to purchase a new season ticket for my daughter as well, hoping I can do that during the “move your seat” phase at the same time, otherwise I will have to take the risk and do both on the 24th June.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:51 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s mad, they have all this time to set up the ticketing correctly, yet season tickets have been unlinked and the direct debit plan is not available on the new phase. Surely there must be a plan to sell as many tickets as possible without hassle
Old 15-05-2021, 08:05 AM
I'm listening ....

Received a very swift reply from the box office regarding the instalment plan

“ We are finalising the Direct Debit option now, and hope to have this ready no later than this afternoon “
Old 15-05-2021, 08:07 AM
I'm listening ....

Just seems strange to me how it wasn’t finalised yesterday ...
Old 15-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
If there's a way to make something more complicated than necessary, Palace will find it.

I renewed, in the end. I wasn't brave enough not to. But I've got a hunch I will regret it.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:31 AM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
Just seems strange to me how it wasnít finalised yesterday ...
It's not its just typical Palace Box Office. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:05 PM

NorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthernEagle80 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Just looking at their site. It should have the DD option now but canít see it.

By the looks of it, movers is NOT this phase but the next so assume we have to Renew our existing seats and then wait for phase 3.
Makes sense in regards to moving that you renew first but because I want to move from the upper tier to the lower tier there's quite a big difference in cost. I'm envisaging lots of chasing to get a refund on the difference, sigh.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernEagle80 View Post
Makes sense in regards to moving that you renew first but because I want to move from the upper tier to the lower tier there's quite a big difference in cost. I'm envisaging lots of chasing to get a refund on the difference, sigh.

Yep, Iím looking at LH to family stand so a considerable reduction in cost so assume theyíll refund the difference in the next phase.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Renewed for my sins.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:38 PM

Looks like the instalment plan is now available to use.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:24 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Renewed.
Old 18-05-2021, 10:52 AM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Renewed.
Did you get the 'Early Bird' price as that expired on Saturday didn't it?