Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-09-2021, 09:12 AM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Having tried & failed to download my season ticket into "Google pay" (have an old Samsung) on receipt of last nights apology / reminder from CPFC I have tried yet again to download my ST. This time I get the following message.

"FORBIDDEN" class not found for cards population.
Please check active designs in pass editor.

? Having tried to find "active designs" or " pass editor" on my phone and flicked through the manual no luck.

Anybody any idea what I should do from here ? Is it my phone or an issue with the ST ?

Thanks

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 15-09-2021, 09:41 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Having tried & failed to download my season ticket into "Google pay" (have an old Samsung) on receipt of last nights apology / reminder from CPFC I have tried yet again to download my ST. This time I get the following message.

? Having tried to find "active designs" or " pass editor" on my phone and flicked through the manual no luck.

Anybody any idea what I should do from here ? Is it my phone or an issue with the ST ?

Thanks
Common problem, easy fix, turn on mobile roaming, and go to To view the link you have to Register or Login for a patch
Old 15-09-2021, 09:46 AM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Common problem, easy fix, turn on mobile roaming, and go to To view the link you have to Register or Login for a patch
Nice one

Old 15-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
‘More than half’ ST holders managed to download the digital ticket. Which means nearly half (6000~8000) didn’t. Not exactly a success. I suspect they have sent out this limp and generic apology in the hope that people won’t ask for compensation. Very poor from the club with no explanation as to how the system will work in the future for those without tickets.
I asked for a refund for my Dad…. Got told tough luck pretty much in the reply I got
Old 15-09-2021, 11:57 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Pleased to say that I have received 3 season ticket cards in the post today (including a second one in a week for my son who is U16). Look almost identical to the old cards, but ours is not to question why.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-09-2021, 12:05 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post

Thanks
Try setting your default browser to Chrome. I think that normally fixes that particular problem.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:50 PM
In a nutshell

Eddie thank you however already tried that one last week. Appreciate your input though.

Old 16-09-2021, 05:32 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
I've had no replies to 3 emails sent since Monday. So this proves they are making random replies and not responding to emails in chronological order.
Hate to rub it in, but my parents have had 'replies' to emails they didn't send!
Old 16-09-2021, 12:54 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cannot download Google pay to my smartphone. I went to box office on the Friday 10th September at 9.30, joining the short queue! I told them my problem and they said that everyone who has not attempted to download tickets to their wallets would receive an e-ticket by email from 10 am onwards. This decision needed to have been made on Wednesday 8th Sept at the latest so that season ticket holders could be informed and tickets delivered on time.
I then went back to the ticket office on Monday 13th to try and sort out how I was going to proceed with tickets going forwards. They took my season ticket details and said they were going to post out plastic cards for those who were either without smartphones or were having problems. I then received the following email on Wed 15th Sept
Box Office
Wed, 15 Sept, 16:20 (21 hours ago)
to me
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your email which informed us that you do not own a smartphone.
Just to let you know, we have posted a Season Card to you and it should arrive soon – in plenty of time for our next match against Brighton.
Thanks for your patience, and continued support.
CPFC Box Office

I have not received the card yet but lets assume it will arrive!
I also know that Chelsea have adopted this smartphone season ticket system but also retained plastic season tickets for those season ticket holders that wish to still use them.
I went to the Chelsea match and there wasn't anything like the problems outside the ticket booths that we endured for the Brentford match and they were randomly checking Covid status's as well.

I am glad the club have now apologised to everyone however this should have been done sooner. I hope the club can sort all this mess out.
To those of you that have problems please do not take it out on the box office staff we need all of them to help us!
Old 16-09-2021, 01:48 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I cannot download Google pay to my smartphone. I went to box office on the Friday 10th September at 9.30, joining the short queue! I told them my problem and they said that everyone who has not attempted to download tickets to their wallets would receive an e-ticket by email from 10 am onwards. This decision needed to have been made on Wednesday 8th Sept at the latest so that season ticket holders could be informed and tickets delivered on time.
I then went back to the ticket office on Monday 13th to try and sort out how I was going to proceed with tickets going forwards. They took my season ticket details and said they were going to post out plastic cards for those who were either without smartphones or were having problems. I then received the following email on Wed 15th Sept
Box Office
Wed, 15 Sept, 16:20 (21 hours ago)
to me
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your email which informed us that you do not own a smartphone.
Just to let you know, we have posted a Season Card to you and it should arrive soon – in plenty of time for our next match against Brighton.
Thanks for your patience, and continued support.
CPFC Box Office

I have not received the card yet but lets assume it will arrive!
I also know that Chelsea have adopted this smartphone season ticket system but also retained plastic season tickets for those season ticket holders that wish to still use them.
I went to the Chelsea match and there wasn't anything like the problems outside the ticket booths that we endured for the Brentford match and they were randomly checking Covid status's as well.

I am glad the club have now apologised to everyone however this should have been done sooner. I hope the club can sort all this mess out.
To those of you that have problems please do not take it out on the box office staff we need all of them to help us!
I've had exactly the same email, but for Peter read Chris.

I do have a smart phone, but my wife doesn't. I phoned the box office on Monday 6th to inform them. Didn't get a ticket last week inspite of a series of calls and emails.

I have a horrible feeling I am getting a season ticket card for my seat which will be no good for my wife. Of course I might need the card if the google pay ticket on the phone doesn't work.
Old 16-09-2021, 02:25 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
I've had exactly the same email, but for Peter read Chris.

I do have a smart phone, but my wife doesn't. I phoned the box office on Monday 6th to inform them. Didn't get a ticket last week inspite of a series of calls and emails.

I have a horrible feeling I am getting a season ticket card for my seat which will be no good for my wife. Of course I might need the card if the google pay ticket on the phone doesn't work.
I have a hunch they will turn up the day after the Brighton match!
I say that as my match programmes which I have paid up for the whole season have been turning up on Saturdays at mid afternoon!
Now as I leave around that time for a 3pm kick off at midday and for a lunch time game at 10 am that's not a lot of use as I like to read them before kick off!!
Once again why can't they be distributed so they arrive the day before the match at the latest. Is this to much to ask????
Old 16-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had the same e-mail yesterday at 16:14.

Season ticket came in this morning's post. I only live a couple of miles from Selhurst Park, though. Royal Mail are struggling with absences like many.

Just hope it works as normal.
Old 16-09-2021, 06:48 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I have a hunch they will turn up the day after the Brighton match!
I say that as my match programmes which I have paid up for the whole season have been turning up on Saturdays at mid afternoon!
Now as I leave around that time for a 3pm kick off at midday and for a lunch time game at 10 am that's not a lot of use as I like to read them before kick off!!
Once again why can't they be distributed so they arrive the day before the match at the latest. Is this to much to ask????
Well obviously...
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 16-09-2021, 06:52 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Had a reply to my email of Monday on Tuesday and Season ticket came in this morning's post, as promised and much to my surprise. Identical to my existing ticket apart from issue 2 not issue 1.

I don't know why they couldn't have just given everyone a choice to begin with - app for smart phone or keep your original season ticket. They could even have said next season there will be an extra £10 for those wanting a physical season ticket if they want to encourage smart phonery.

Balls up by the Premier League, Balls up by the Palace. The performance on the pitch on Saturday however was top class...
Old 17-09-2021, 07:30 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finally today I have received my digital season ticket on my iPhone.

I had to use the Option 2 method and download my season ticket via the online website. I had no emails, I just randomly kept trying every day, and today BINGO. I still have never received my ticket in the Fan Wallet.

For others, here are the instructions again:

1) On your mobile phone, go onto tickets.cpfc.co.uk
2) Click on Login (top right)
3) Enter your user name & password
4) Click on your name (top right)
5) Select season tickets
6) Click on your season ticket
7) Select Add to Mobile Wallet (before today, this option was greyed out for me)
8) Follow instructions to add the ticket, clicking next etc
9) On iPhone go to Apple Wallet and you should see your ticket

Good luck everyone!
Old 20-09-2021, 03:22 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just watched the video on the Palace site about downloading your ticket to your Apple Wallet.

I noticed that the downloaded ticket in the wallet has no QR or bar code on it (from what I could see)... how does that work? Or have they just not included it in the demonstration?

Maybe a post for "things you don't understand" rather than here. As Trolley would say, I'm a "technical desert".

I should add that I have no horse in this race and no season ticket for obvious reasons due to location.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, the ticket should work regardless, you just hold it up to the top of the scanner and it'll let you in, but in the season ticket itself, if you click the three dots, it then takes you to a screen with a QR code on, so I guess if one doesn't work, the other will, in theory.

Lots of commas in that!
Old 20-09-2021, 03:37 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I just watched the video on the Palace site about downloading your ticket to your Apple Wallet.

I noticed that the downloaded ticket in the wallet has no QR or bar code on it (from what I could see)... how does that work? Or have they just not included it in the demonstration?

Maybe a post for "things you don't understand" rather than here. As Trolley would say, I'm a "technical desert".

I should add that I have no horse in this race and no season ticket for obvious reasons due to location.
I have an android phone so may be different on iPhone but on my phone the QR becomes visible when you turn off the NFC option which you can do by clicking on Details
Old 20-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
I have an android phone so may be different on iPhone but on my phone the QR becomes visible when you turn off the NFC option which you can do by clicking on Details
On Android you can also display the QR code by tapping on "Show code" under the season ticket.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:30 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I received an email from the box office last Monday to say that they would send season ticket cards for my two kids. Nothing has arrived, so I called them yesterday.

They said that nothing had actually been done to arrange the cards, but that they would now arrange for them to be sent. They then said that they would send me e-tickets in case the cards didn't arrive in time, but that when the cards are printed the e-tickets will be invalidated. So, presumably if the cards are printed between now and Monday, but don't arrive before Monday, the e-tickets won't work on Monday night.

I then received an email with an e-ticket for my son. My daughter received an email with an e-ticket for her. A mate of mine then received two emails, with e-tickets for both my son and daughter. And my son received 3 tickets into his fan wallet, all for the same seat. He now has 5 tickets and, presumably, at least four (possibly all five) will be invalidated come Monday evening.