Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-08-2021, 10:15 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I used the pdf ticket on my phone for the two home friendlies and it worked well so next week should not be a problem for most people as it is the same options available but in a slightly different way. Hopefully they can sort tickets to be posted if necessary.

I do however have concerns about how it will work from the second home game onwards. It not always easy to get a mobile internet signal as anyone who has tried to look up half time or full time scores will know and if that is required I do wonder how everyone will get in. It would help if what they does not require a mobile connection and can be saved on your phone in advance. I would prefer that they keep the cards but have the mobile option available as well for those that want it rather than one way for everyone.

It would have helped had they explained everything in one go and not done in stages.
Old 14-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I used the pdf ticket on my phone for the two home friendlies and it worked well so next week should not be a problem for most people as it is the same options available but in a slightly different way. Hopefully they can sort tickets to be posted if necessary.

I do however have concerns about how it will work from the second home game onwards. It not always easy to get a mobile internet signal as anyone who has tried to look up half time or full time scores will know and if that is required I do wonder how everyone will get in. It would help if what they does not require a mobile connection and can be saved on your phone in advance. I would prefer that they keep the cards but have the mobile option available as well for those that want it rather than one way for everyone.

It would have helped had they explained everything in one go and not done in stages.
you should surely be able to download it or even take a screenshot of the QR code
Old 14-08-2021, 10:26 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
You're right. I have no explanation. Maybe the person on the phone didn't know. Or maybe the information is wrong.

I agree that making entry digital only would be a bad move. Season ticket cards work just fine.
This was why I was asking why you thought it was only short term ... it's maybe not.
Old 14-08-2021, 11:00 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive had a response from the box office as my elderly dad will be affected by this (smartphone / printer issues)….
There response was to suggest he, or a friend goes to an Internet cafe and print the tickets off !!!
Old 14-08-2021, 11:02 AM
COYP!

Pisstake !
Old 14-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
lol - imagine defending this shit show of a football club
Old 14-08-2021, 11:10 AM
COYP!

I don't think they have my wife's phone number or email and she hasn't got a clubsite login so not sure how they will send her the season ticket?
If it's mine they will also use then that that will **** up the turnstile while I'm trying to hand the phone back through to her on entering the ground... why just why Palace?
Old 14-08-2021, 11:12 AM

Stanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proudStanzerman is south London and proud
Just another indication that the club don't want us oldies, many of whom don't have smartphones, anymore. Same as when they moved all the oldies out of the best seats in the lower holmesdale to make way for the more active youngsters.
Old 14-08-2021, 11:18 AM
COYP!

Guessing the new digital on phone hotdog might taste better though!
Old 14-08-2021, 11:19 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
What is going to happen with Parish Points?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 14-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
What is going to happen with Parish Points?
You'll still get them if you commit to buying a seat in the new virtual reality Main Stand due for completion in 3021.
Old 14-08-2021, 11:25 AM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What if you share a season ticket around family members from time to time? I assume you should be able to email a QR code and that should be able to work?
Old 14-08-2021, 11:57 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
Ive had a response from the box office as my elderly dad will be affected by this (smartphone / printer issues)Ö.
There response was to suggest he, or a friend goes to an Internet cafe and print the tickets off !!!
Total ****wits. Do they actually want to lose fans? I guess they do as maybe OAPs don't buy enough food, drink or club tat.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:06 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanzerman View Post
Just another indication that the club don't want us oldies, many of whom don't have smartphones, anymore.
I'm not sure that's true. If they got rid of oldies like me and those that sit around me, there wouldn't be many in the Main Stand

It's a change, and people don't like change, but I'm sure fans will get used to the new normal.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:16 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
Ive had a response from the box office as my elderly dad will be affected by this (smartphone / printer issues)Ö.
That is seriously wrong. They are expecting people without a smartphone/printer to do this for every home game this season??

This needs to be fixed urgently. Appalling service to loyal fans.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:16 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
My parents are in their early 70s. They're not total luddites, and do use the internet and smartphones. But when I emailed the link to them, my mother replied, 'Will have to see if it works on our phones. Mine & Dadís are both old & we canít download some Apps on them!'

I bet a fair few will be in a similar position - and not necessarily just the elderly.
Old 14-08-2021, 12:21 PM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't have a smartphone, and it will certainly be a pain having to print out an eticket for every game. How is this progress or more Covid secure as against a season ticket card which has appeared to have worked ok for the past few years?
Old 14-08-2021, 12:39 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don't have a smartphone, and it will certainly be a pain having to print out an eticket for every game. How is this progress or more Covid secure as against a season ticket card which has appeared to have worked ok for the past few years?
Having the option to print out an E-Ticket will help some people including me, but would remove the only possible good reason for making the change, that it will make it more difficult for touts if access to the ground is only via a specific smartphone linked to the season ticket.

But the E-Ticket option is still much more hassle than the old system and no more Covid safe.

This is all ludicrously badly thought through
The box office staff must be looking forward to the phone lines on Monday....
Old 14-08-2021, 11:06 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
When buying my ST I don't remember it saying you had to own or buy a smartphone. This is going to go down really well. Maybe they have a stack of phones they are going to supply.
This is nonsense from Cpfc.

Absolute madness.

The club should give money to fans to buy a smartphone, if they don't have one. When season tickets were renewed, the club did not mention needing a smartphone. They should pay money for smartphones, or give full refunds. Better still, just use the cards we already have!
Old 14-08-2021, 11:27 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
It is an out-and-out lie from the club.

While offering commiserations to an Arsenal supporting mate earlier this morning asked him about season tickets for Arsenal. They received their tickets - same ones as usual - a couple of weeks ago.

Palace should be ashamed of themselves. The more people that write and complain the better.
Totally agree.

The fans should pressure Palace into doing the right thing, and making them reverse this shit decision.