Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-08-2021, 11:30 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
I'm not sure that's true. If they got rid of oldies like me and those that sit around me, there wouldn't be many in the Main Stand

It's a change, and people don't like change, but I'm sure fans will get used to the new normal.
This is bad change.

Positive change would be welcome, like having adequate facilities in the stadium for once.
Old 15-08-2021, 06:19 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, I got my Gold Membership pack through the post yesterday afternoon.

Along with the usual Palace bits & pieces - beer coasters, wash bag (and what - I think - is a snood!) there's a covering letter signed by Patrick Viera ...

... and stuck to the bottom is a card with my name and client ref, proudly bearing the legend "SEASON TICKET"

Strikes me that yet again, one half of the Palace admin doesn't know what the other half are doing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slide1.JPG (160.0 KB, 106 views)
Old 15-08-2021, 06:48 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
It makes sense now - it's taking so long to get them out, because it has been left for Patrick Vieira to personally send them out himself
Old 15-08-2021, 06:51 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
It makes sense now - it's taking so long to get them out, because it has been left for Patrick Vieira to personally send them out himself
He's also personally delivering them - Postman Pat.
Old 15-08-2021, 07:26 AM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When did you get this mail advising of the digital tickets? I got a mail re PV first press conference, I got an email to be &”’season ready’ which try’s to flog memberships. The digital ticket info might be in one of those mails, but I , being an old fart, tend to ignore what are generally marketing bumpf.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:01 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I have a season ticket showing in my 'fan wallet' on the Palace app. Fantastic. Or it would be if it was for the seat I have for 21/22 and not for the seat I had in the last 3 seasons.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:04 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebald Leitch View Post
When did you get this mail advising of the digital tickets? I got a mail re PV first press conference, I got an email to be &Ēíseason readyí which tryís to flog memberships. The digital ticket info might be in one of those mails, but I , being an old fart, tend to ignore what are generally marketing bumpf.
Been on the website since Friday.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-08-2021, 08:38 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
So club have now confirmed that all season tickets are digital via smartphone. Temporary ticket for Brentford and then a later announcement about what will happens after that. Why when there have been no fans for 18 months are they so disorganised to announce this a week before the game and still not say what will happen after the first game? What about fans that donít have smartphones?
... like me ! Have I got to buy a phone to get in?!!!
Old 15-08-2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Hope they're opening the turnstiles at 9am 'cos this is going to be a ****** shambles.

My 70-year-old mum has a smartphone but wouldn't have the faintest idea how to download a ticket to an e-wallet, let alone find it on a matchday. I'm not sure I even know to be honest.

Phasing it in would be giving people the option of using their card, printing a ticket or showing it on their smartphone for at least one or two seasons. Not completely changing the whole process overnight with a week's notice.

Absolute morons.
Totally agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 15-08-2021, 08:53 AM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why is it that I get an email from Palace every time they put a new scarf, cap or kit bag up for sale and an alert from the app for every near miss in a pre season friendly but I've heard nothing from them about this? Their priorities need sorting out.
Old 15-08-2021, 09:17 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I hate the idea of everything having to be on your phone, it’s not good having all your personal information in one place. Plus I don’t see how this is anymore convenient than just taking a ST card from a consumer point of view, for one you know a plastic card won’t crash like the app most probably will

This really needs to be announced several months before implementing to give everyone notice, not a rushed few days

Call me old fashioned but I like having a physical ST it’s all part buying one in the first place

And why are they still flogging ST card holders on the website..
Old 15-08-2021, 09:22 AM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
... like me ! Have I got to buy a phone to get in?!!!
Me too - this really isn't very fair on old farts like me.
Old 15-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
In what way is this more beneficial than a card?

They save afew pounds on materials? That is all I can see. Is this some way of stopping sharing your ticket to friends and family?
Old 15-08-2021, 09:48 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
A mate of mine couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea so went with a mate to afc Wimbledon he said how there was a feel good factor around the ground yesterday . compared to palace where it feels like things are a bit stale the club and the fans seem to be getting further apart each season maybe it's a result being a premier league club .there will be many fans who don't use tech to buy anything at the club perhaps go to box office once a year pay for there st and that's it there should be a choice how you can enter ground there will be fans who are happy with this system there will be many who are not .thought Chelsea done well the way there system worked yesterday but they have so many staff to sought it out not like palace and there Micky mouse ways it will be chaos about 2 30 before ko hope club rethink .
Old 15-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
A mate of mine couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea so went with a mate to afc Wimbledon he said how there was a feel good factor around the ground yesterday . compared to palace where it feels like things are a bit stale the club and the fans seem to be getting further apart each season maybe it's a result being a premier league club .there will be many fans who don't use tech to buy anything at the club perhaps go to box office once a year pay for there st and that's it there should be a choice how you can enter ground there will be fans who are happy with this system there will be many who are not .thought Chelsea done well the way there system worked yesterday but they have so many staff to sought it out not like palace and there Micky mouse ways it will be chaos about 2 30 before ko hope club rethink .
We havent been to Selhurst for 18 months, how would we know if there is a ‘feel good factor’ or not. That is also a very subjective experience, it could just he the novelty at arriving at a lower league ground.

Yes it is inherently different supporting a Premier League club to a League One/Two one. It is a curse of success and growth that it becomes a less community experience, if you are searching for that rather than success on the field, then maybe a lower league club is more apt. Clubs just like everything in life change due to status, this is out of our control of we want to continue to support the same club.

Last edited by MFBias; 15-08-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:59 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Have a read on here go back and see how fans were enjoying it before lockdown Roy's football didn't help how many prem clubs struggled to sell a reduced crowd like we did against arsenal I heard the club was surprised how little interest there was .
Old 15-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
I hate the idea of everything having to be on your phone, itís not good having all your personal information in one place. Plus I donít see how this is anymore convenient than just taking a ST card from a consumer point of view, for one you know a plastic card wonít crash like the app most probably will

This really needs to be announced several months before implementing to give everyone notice, not a rushed few days

Call me old fashioned but I like having a physical ST itís all part buying one in the first place

And why are they still flogging ST card holders on the website..
completely agree - and neither of my parents have smart phones, nor do they own a printer so this is going to cause a heap of agro that wasn't there with a simple ST card
Old 15-08-2021, 11:21 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
There's no way I'm keeping my ST on my phone in a Google ******* pay wallet.

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Old 15-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Old Geezer

peterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murray
There's another issue, namely that some families take it in turn to use their season ticket/s. So will that still be possible if entry is only by using your mobile? Or will it be possible to download and print the ticket? That is what other venues do who provide tickets on mobiles. You can also access them online and print them out. The Royal Albert Hall does this. And I share the general dismay that they have sprung this on us very late. It's possibly a fundamental change and their poor communications have led to confusion and concern all round.
Old 15-08-2021, 12:17 PM

MAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravity
So looking like I will have to print a ticket every game for my son who is too young to have phone?