Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-08-2021, 01:20 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
A mate of mine couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea so went with a mate to afc Wimbledon he said how there was a feel good factor around the ground yesterday . compared to palace where it feels like things are a bit stale the club and the fans seem to be getting further apart each season maybe it's a result being a premier league club .there will be many fans who don't use tech to buy anything at the club perhaps go to box office once a year pay for there st and that's it there should be a choice how you can enter ground there will be fans who are happy with this system there will be many who are not .thought Chelsea done well the way there system worked yesterday but they have so many staff to sought it out not like palace and there Micky mouse ways it will be chaos about 2 30 before ko hope club rethink .

Of course they’d be a good feeling at AFC Wimbledon yesterday.
It was their first game at Plough Lane with fans for 30 years!!!
Old 15-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Old Geezer

peterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murraypeterg FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB View Post
So looking like I will have to print a ticket every game for my son who is too young to have phone?
That's if you can print them - totally unclear at the moment.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:29 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg View Post
That's if you can print them - totally unclear at the moment.
Even when printed the codes didn't work for a fair few at the Watford match.
Old 15-08-2021, 07:57 PM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So are we moving to all tickets and season tickets on smartphones as per CPFC's tweet, or not (seeing as someone on here received a card in the post??)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I can use a smartphone if push comes to shove, but it's a lot less hassle to just use a card, and I still have my old one which always worked fine.

Other clubs continue to use cards. I don't particularly care if smartphone tickets worked well at the Wembey euros or not, we are Palace, not all our fans are dynamic millenials and we should be inclusive and have simple workarounds when one size doesn't fit all.

There are literally hundreds of fans objecting to this on social media (below Palace's twitter and facebook announcements about it) - what are the Supporters Trust doing to speak up on behalf of such fans, as they supposedly have a direct access to club officials who make these decisions? The last thing on their site was farewell to Roy and Ray 3 months ago!
Old 16-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
So are we moving to all tickets and season tickets on smartphones as per CPFC's tweet, or not (seeing as someone on here received a card in the post??)
That card with SEASON TICKET on it is not actually a season ticket - it came with a Gold Membership pack.

According to the article published on the official site on Friday, entry this season will be by smartphone only, via Apple Wallet or Google Pay (except for the Brentford game, for which their will be an e-ticket which can either be shown on a smartphone or printed out).

But this is clearly nonsense as there has to be a solution for people without smartphones. We don't know what the solution will be and we'll have to wait for the further communications after the Brentford game. It does seem unlikely now, though, that the old ST cards will be valid or that new ones will be issued.
Old 16-08-2021, 08:21 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know if its currently possible to print the e-ticket for Brentford game? I can't seem to find an option on the desktop site?
Old 16-08-2021, 08:29 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Curious to see where this goes - my Dad is another season ticket holder without a smart phone.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:01 AM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
Curious to see where this goes - my Dad is another season ticket holder without a smart phone.
I have just emailed the box office asking for a refund on 2 season tickets saying that I would not have renewed had I known that entry to the stadium was going to be by smart phone only. Be interesting to see what the reply is.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:10 AM

breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!breagles has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I notice that in the Season Ticket 2021/22 FAQS it says :

'If you move seat, or change price type, you will receive a new Season Ticket card.

Otherwise, your 19/20 Season Ticket card will still be valid, and is the card you should use.'

These are the questions they want people to check before buying/renewing Season Tickets.
No mention that they are considering going digital. Very misleading to say the least!
Old 16-08-2021, 09:18 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Anyone know if its currently possible to print the e-ticket for Brentford game? I can't seem to find an option on the desktop site?
I think they're sending out emails to s/t holders today, with link to this.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:20 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wighteagle View Post
I have just emailed the box office asking for a refund on 2 season tickets saying that I would not have renewed had I known that entry to the stadium was going to be by smart phone only. Be interesting to see what the reply is.
I feel like that. I hope they have a rethink on this.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:44 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Hopefully I'll get something - receiving club emails is very hit-and-miss as far as I'm concerned.

Perhaps a kind person can post a [redacted] version of the email when they receive it?
Old 16-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wighteagle View Post
Why?
Old 16-08-2021, 09:48 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Nice one - will keep an eye out!
Old 16-08-2021, 09:58 AM

Strictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
Same here. My Dad is 87 so doubt he will be buying a smartphone just to watch the Palace, however dedicated he has been all his life!

Palace couldn't have done a better job of ignoring the fact that there are supporters, particularly in the older generations, who are not tied to a smartphone like a life support system.

Hopefully the club geeks who have convinced Parish and co this is a great idea, will have devised a way of allowing smart phone tickets to be shared on a different phone so my Mum can get my Dad in, or allow the option of paper tickets. Which hardly makes it progress.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:06 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Palace View Post
Same here. My Dad is 87 so doubt he will be buying a smartphone just to watch the Palace, however dedicated he has been all his life!

Palace couldn't have done a better job of ignoring the fact that there are supporters, particularly in the older generations, who are not tied to a smartphone like a life support system.

Hopefully the club geeks who have convinced Parish and co this is a great idea, will have devised a way of allowing smart phone tickets to be shared on a different phone so my Mum can get my Dad in, or allow the option of paper tickets. Which hardly makes it progress.
You can just see somewhere down the line a paper picking up the story with a picture of a 80 year old fan with his walking stick standing next to the turnstiles with his old season ticket .
Old 16-08-2021, 10:10 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
I’m confused. I’ve received no information from the club regarding season ticket other than an email about code of conduct. How do I access the ground?
Old 16-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
Hopefully I'll get something - receiving club emails is very hit-and-miss as far as I'm concerned.

Perhaps a kind person can post a [redacted] version of the email when they receive it?
Was told in May they couldn’t send tickets to gmail accounts. Not sure if true or excuse to get rid of fat bald man asking how they’ve fkd up his Arsenal tickets.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:13 AM

wighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwighteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Why?

Because I don't want a smartphone. If they will accept the usual card I will carry on attending matches.
Old 16-08-2021, 10:16 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
I notice that in the Season Ticket 2021/22 FAQS it says :

'If you move seat, or change price type, you will receive a new Season Ticket card.

Otherwise, your 19/20 Season Ticket card will still be valid, and is the card you should use.'

These are the questions they want people to check before buying/renewing Season Tickets.
No mention that they are considering going digital. Very misleading to say the least!
Thanks for posting. I'd forgotten their assertion that the 19/20 Season Ticket card will still be valid.

Perhaps a better informed person than me - a solicitor perhaps - could advise on whether we could sue Palace through the Small Claims Court.

You couldn't imagine a worse way to treat some of your longest living supporters.