Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2014, 09:18 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
We could pay him in soft cheese.
He would Phila whole in our defence.
Old 26-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
No player was paid more than 25k pw last season (including Chamakh, that was our contribution to his wage). This season I suspect maybe just Chamakh and Wilf gets paid over that
How do you know this? It contradicts what I've been told.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 26-09-2014, 01:10 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
If you have a different opinion to me than fine, feel free to express it but all I see from you is funny pictures and constant criticism.
You're not the only person to find it tiresome, trust me.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:15 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
That is high for a 22/23 year old, that would certainly have caused resentment among some of the older players imo
Really?

Zaha is reportedly on 35,000 and he doesn't even make our team at the minute. I think footballers are used to being on wildly different money. Wasn't Bolasie on 2-3k last year and Kebe on 25,000? It didn't seem to bother Bolasie.

Also those that say we don't pay 40k would probably be surprised. Campbell was reportedly on 32,000 a week at Cardiff so I can't seem him being on much less. Ledley, Jedi, Chamakh, Dann and McArthur will be on decent money. Even Doyle is reportedly on 40,000, I hate to think how much of this we are paying.
Old 28-09-2014, 09:57 PM

Elgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineElgood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Really?

Zaha is reportedly on 35,000 and he doesn't even make our team at the minute. I think footballers are used to being on wildly different money. Wasn't Bolasie on 2-3k last year and Kebe on 25,000? It didn't seem to bother Bolasie.

Also those that say we don't pay 40k would probably be surprised. Campbell was reportedly on 32,000 a week at Cardiff so I can't seem him being on much less. Ledley, Jedi, Chamakh, Dann and McArthur will be on decent money. Even Doyle is reportedly on 40,000, I hate to think how much of this we are paying.

Might want to check your HP sauce on that one.
Old 28-09-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgood View Post
Might want to check your HP sauce on that one.
Pretty widely reported that he's on 40k a week at Wolves. He was their club record signing so is unlikely to be on peanuts.
Old 20-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Locking.

Please continue discussion in world of football