Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2019, 10:30 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
Sick of this ‘not playing to his strengths’ nonsense. He is a lone striker, he needs to find a way to work with this team, not vice versa.
Yeah, I think it's a problem that we barely every hang crosses up for him to challenge for, but it's as much of a problem that he never makes runs to get ahead of his marker. Makes him so much easier to mark so that even if we did put in the high balls he'd have 2 men levering him out of the header.

Werner Herzog
Old 11-08-2019, 10:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Jordan talking about the Wilf saga this evening on Talksport:

'From Palace's point of view they've got some kind of victory as there was no desire to sell Zaha. I always felt when they gave him a 5 year contract it wasn't just to give him a big pay rise and secure his future; it really was about securing the asset at some point when Wilf wanted to leave.

I personally think he is one of the best players in the division. I don't think there was anything wrong with what Palace were asking for, especially when you look at the Mahrez and Wan-Bissaka transfers and i think Wilf would get even better with better players. The difficult thing for Wilf is he would find it difficult to walk into the starting line ups of Liverpool, Man C, Spurs, Man U...but Arsenal he would, but for whatever reason - clearly financial - didn't want to pay his value. This put Wilf in a difficult situation as Everton were the only team interested and i don't really think he wanted to go there.

I don't think he'll be a problem at Palace now. I don't think he'll be sold to a European club Napoli or whoever. Interesting to see how he plays in the ensuing weeks. He has a great responsibility to himself and the club. If he has a petted lip now it will send out the message to potential suitors that he could be one of those players that will behave in a certain way. I don't think he'll do that. There'll be a period of adjustment but he has a lot of respect for the club and himself. Let's be clear; it isn't life ending for Wilf; he's still at an established Premier League club earning a kings ransom; he'll just have to wait for the move that he wants.'

I don't think Everton were really in for Wilf or wanted to spend 60m and ended up getting Iwobi for 30m. Wilf might get his move in January but i don't think so. His type of deals happen in the summer. Palace have to manage him now.

Was interesting to hear Silva talking about the game afterwards yesterday; i thought he was a little bit disparaging about Palace not being in this game and not creating anything. Palace had chances. Interesting to hear some of the comments from Ian Wright because i have always been of the mindset that Benteke is one of those players that make you think he can play in a certain way but in essence he is hiding.'
I never thought the day would come when I 100% agreed with a statement attributed to Simon Jordan, especially one that was more than one paragraph!

Well said Simon... you must be mellowing.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
The Met Policing London Thursday 9pm BBC1 will feature the mugging of Simon Jordan.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Apparently the photofit of the offender looks a lot like Steve Parish
Old 28-09-2019, 11:00 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Surprised the offender isn’t Christian Benteke. The guy’s been stealing a living for years.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:04 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
The Met Policing London Thursday 9pm BBC1 will feature the mugging of Simon Jordan.
Did they ever catch the blokes who nicked his watch?

I hope they did some serious time...
Old 28-09-2019, 11:05 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
Surprised the offender isn’t Christian Benteke. The guy’s been stealing a living for years.
I heard he went out to rob a Rolex but ended up with a Casio.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Oi !!. I've got a Casio. WITH A STAINLESS STEEL STRAP. Cost me 25 quid!!
Old 28-09-2019, 11:15 AM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here

Quote:
Old 28-09-2019, 11:17 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Oi !!. I've got a Casio. WITH A STAINLESS STEEL STRAP. Cost me 25 quid!!
It's not as good as my ticka ticka Timex.
Old 28-09-2019, 02:43 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I never thought the day would come when I 100% agreed with a statement attributed to Simon Jordan, especially one that was more than one paragraph!

Well said Simon... you must be mellowing.
Simon says ‘I’m stating the bleeding obvious’

Why on earth this odious toad gets asked him opinion is beyond me!
Old 28-09-2019, 02:45 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Did they ever catch the blokes who nicked his watch?

I hope they did some serious time...
Wait a second... that’s really good
Old 28-09-2019, 04:26 PM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I thought the one about rather shutting his cock in a car door than spend any time with SP was particularly good but they are all SJ gold.
Its hardly original though is it, been around for yeas.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:57 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Arsenal Fan TV presenter Robbie, has a good old pop at Jordan.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel