Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:41 PM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky to have 7 points.
lets see where we are after 10 games.
26.32% of the way through the season is my guess.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:03 PM

asus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for you
I think you're taking this thread more seriously than most people haha

Get a life
Quote:
Too many gimps wearing the rose tints on this site .
Reality checks needed . Come back and berate poor old laths if I’m wrong, but I doubt it .
Old 01-09-2019, 10:03 PM

asus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for youasus is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpalace View Post
All joking aside I do think this is the year for at least one club to break into the (annoyingly named) Big 6.
I think manu and chelsea could struggle - lampard is untried and ole doesn't seem to have solved the manu problems and im not sure he is capable of it.
Liverpool and city are nailed on for the top 2, spurs and arsenal pretty sure for 3rd and 4th, but someone could eeven break through for 4th.

The main contenders to me are Leicester, Wolves, Everton, West Ham, I did think watford but they've had a terrible start, and maybe outsiders Palace.

I really do hope that at least one of the big 6 are outside the top 6.
Hoping so
Old 02-09-2019, 02:31 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is very much how I see it too, hard to see it any other way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
After 10 games

P. W D L F A Pts.
10 8 1 1 32 2 25
Old 02-09-2019, 05:40 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace are 2/1 to finish in the top 10 this season which shows just how well we have been playing.

COYP
Old 02-09-2019, 06:33 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky to have 7 points.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 02-09-2019, 07:20 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by asus View Post
I think you're taking this thread more seriously than most people haha

Get a life
I think we need to organise a parade. 4th place during the international break....
Old 02-09-2019, 08:00 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Cant wait for the Champions league draw, who do you think we will get?
Old 02-09-2019, 08:09 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
We'll need to keep an eye on the decision of this...

The 2021 UEFA Super Cup will be the 46th edition of the UEFA Super Cup, an annual football match organised by UEFA and contested by the reigning champions of the two main European club competitions, the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League. The match will feature the winners of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League and the 2020–21 UEFA Europa League.
Contents

1 Host selection
2 See also
3 References
4 External links

Host selection

An open bidding process was launched on 28 September 2018 by UEFA to select the venues of the finals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Women's Champions League in 2021. Associations had until 26 October 2018 to express interest, and bid dossiers must be submitted by 15 February 2019.

UEFA announced on 1 November 2018 that four associations had expressed interest in hosting the 2021 UEFA Super Cup,[1] and on 22 February 2019 that all four associations submitted their dossiers by the deadline.[2]
Bidding associations for 2021 UEFA Super Cup Country Stadium City Capacity Notes
Belarus Dinamo Stadium Minsk 22,000
Finland Olympic Stadium Helsinki 36,000
Northern Ireland Windsor Park Belfast 18,434
Ukraine Metalist Stadium Kharkiv 40,003

The host will be selected by the UEFA Executive Committee.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:05 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I vote for Belfast
I’ve been to Belarus Ukraine and Finland with palace already.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Cant wait for the Champions league draw, who do you think we will get?
Want to avoid too long a journey for the players, if we are pushing for the title next season as well.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:25 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Want to avoid too long a journey for the players, if we are pushing for the title next season as well.
City would be good. I know it'd be nice to have a foreign trip but as it's our first time in the CL, it'd be nice to have a relatively easy draw first up. Assuming they finish Top 4, of course.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:28 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
I vote for Belfast
I’ve been to Belarus Ukraine and Finland with palace already.
Game of Thrones, Titanic, friendliest taxi drivers in the world - I'm in.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:33 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
15 points and 10th.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:58 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
We'll need to keep an eye on the decision of this...

The 2021 UEFA Super Cup will be the 46th edition of the UEFA Super Cup, an annual football match organised by UEFA and contested by the reigning champions of the two main European club competitions, the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League. The match will feature the winners of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League and the 2020–21 UEFA Europa League.
Contents

1 Host selection
2 See also
3 References
4 External links

Host selection

An open bidding process was launched on 28 September 2018 by UEFA to select the venues of the finals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Women's Champions League in 2021. Associations had until 26 October 2018 to express interest, and bid dossiers must be submitted by 15 February 2019.

UEFA announced on 1 November 2018 that four associations had expressed interest in hosting the 2021 UEFA Super Cup,[1] and on 22 February 2019 that all four associations submitted their dossiers by the deadline.[2]
Bidding associations for 2021 UEFA Super Cup Country Stadium City Capacity Notes
Belarus Dinamo Stadium Minsk 22,000
Finland Olympic Stadium Helsinki 36,000
Northern Ireland Windsor Park Belfast 18,434
Ukraine Metalist Stadium Kharkiv 40,003

The host will be selected by the UEFA Executive Committee.
Surely we'll be more interested in the Europa League 2?
Old 02-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I've just been chucking my garden furniture about to get some practice for the town square European tour next season.

How do you say "10 large beers and where's the nearest cathouse" in Bulgarian?
Old 02-09-2019, 01:51 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I've just been chucking my garden furniture about to get some practice for the town square European tour next season.

10 golemi biri i kŭde e naĭ-blizkiyat koshar...obviously
Old 02-09-2019, 03:43 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Ask Baldy.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:54 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
What could possibly go wrong...

Please keep posting that article.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:18 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
I was there
#old