Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-07-2019, 02:40 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2019, 02:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
A guy I used to play football with got loads of Guns n Roses tattoos... all over his body. He said they (GnR) would be around longer than The Beatles.
Well they are still going, after a break, and the Beatles went away a long, long time ago. So he was kind of right.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Or do you have to be a bit of a **** to judge other people based on what they do to their own bodies?
The perfect response.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:05 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Perhaps he's trying to make himself 'black enough' for glaziers fan?
He'll never beat Gestede!
Old 31-07-2019, 03:54 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I do wonder whether itís an unhealthy thing to do to your skin....can it breathe naturally through all that solid mass of ink?

I understand these are called Ďarmourí tattoos, and like most trends I bet the recipients regret them soon.
Well it certainly can't have health benefits. I have tattoos from a misspent youth, wish I didnt.
Old 31-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Well they are still going, after a break, and the Beatles went away a long, long time ago. So he was kind of right.
The Beatles are still around and going strong. They made 10m alone from the yesterday film, which in turn will generate more interest from another group of people.
Old 31-07-2019, 05:52 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
The perfect response.
Sheep.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:35 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Birmingham made a late bid for a loan today