Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ Euro 2020/2021

Notices

Euro 2020/2021 Euro 2020 Forum

Old 17-06-2021, 08:41 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Danish press just reported that Christian Eriksen will undergo a operation to have a ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator) fitted - its the same device that Eriksen's former team mate Daley Blind has.
Old 17-06-2021, 04:14 PM

Laboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Back to the kit debate-agree we should wear white shirts, blue shorts, Scotland, blue shirts, white shorts, Italy blue and white, Netherlands orange and white etc Just keep it the same-its part of what international football should be. As for away kits I hate us wearing a blue away kit-England should play in red top, white shorts. I am so sad I went out and bought the classic red England top, wearing it for Croatia as a protest. (Although as a tight, grumpy 50 something, I actually bought the t-shirt from Sainsbury's that looks like it).
Old 18-06-2021, 07:11 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Anyone who was there Sunday...do they sell beer at Wembley?
Old 18-06-2021, 11:44 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laboureagle View Post
Back to the kit debate-agree we should wear white shirts, blue shorts, Scotland, blue shirts, white shorts, Italy blue and white, Netherlands orange and white etc Just keep it the same-its part of what international football should be. As for away kits I hate us wearing a blue away kit-England should play in red top, white shorts. I am so sad I went out and bought the classic red England top, wearing it for Croatia as a protest. (Although as a tight, grumpy 50 something, I actually bought the t-shirt from Sainsbury's that looks like it).
I bet you still looked cool in there.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:52 PM
Baller!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
England should be White / Navy / White and Scotland should be Navy / White / Red.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:56 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
England should be White / Navy / White and Scotland should be Navy / White / Red.
And you need to be removed from circulation for such a suggestion.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 19-06-2021, 01:34 PM

Ronnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRonnie9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
I hate these international all one colour shirt and shorts these days they have to wear. They are absolutely crap. Wish we could go back to England in navy shorts, Germany in Black, France in White etc
Why do teams choose to have all one colour kits? I notice both France and Hungary both have different colour shorts to shirts so it canít be mandatory.
Old 19-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Anyone who was there Sunday...do they sell beer at Wembley?
Usually alc free only I think?
Old 19-06-2021, 03:27 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Usually alc free only I think?
Nah, last night you could buy a can of Heineken poured into a paper cup for a mere £6.50
Old 20-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Nah, last night you could buy a can of Heineken poured into a paper cup for a mere £6.50
Bargain, hoping it was lovely and Luke warm too?
Old 20-06-2021, 10:06 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Damn. I feel for that Scottish bloke who slipped over and lost his beer and hot dog. £20 down the drain in an instant.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 20-06-2021, 11:00 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie9 View Post
Why do teams choose to have all one colour kits? I notice both France and Hungary both have different colour shorts to shirts so it canít be mandatory.
Don't know tbh. Iirc it had something to do with having completely different colours and by having whole block colours makes it easier for TV audiences or something like that and shorts can be interchanged if needs be. Best example to explain is England V Scotland the other night. England all in white and Scotland all in navy as opposed to what Latvian said above how it should be, which I preferred.

But as you say its not the same for everyone so I haven't a clue. Poland appears to stick to what looks good. White/red/white.
Old 21-06-2021, 02:58 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
One season back in the day (very early 90's), Palace had two away kits - one all red and the other all blue. They were just the red or blue from the home kit. They both looked great, it covered all of the potential clashes and I've always been surprised the club have never done that again, especially seeing some of the bodge ups since
Old 21-06-2021, 05:41 AM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
One season back in the day (very early 90's), Palace had two away kits - one all red and the other all blue. They were just the red or blue from the home kit. They both looked great, it covered all of the potential clashes and I've always been surprised the club have never done that again, especially seeing some of the bodge ups since
It was 90/91 when we came 3rd
Old 21-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Not specifically a Euro 2021 observation, but I'm starting to find the 'foot striking ball' sound effect a little off-putting. Even when defenders are gently stroking 10 yard passes to each other around the back you get this constant 'thwock...thwock' as the ball leaves one player's foot to travel towards its destination, and is then controlled by the recipient before onward transfer. I assume it must be genuine - they can't be employing someone to press a button everytime someone touches the ball - but it doesn't sound all that authentic and I can't imagine where they position the microphones to pick up that level of sound.
Old 21-06-2021, 09:02 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
What i did admire was the brave team decisions/selection taken by Mancini in the number of changes he made. This in a game where he had to ensure he got something from as a loss would have meant Wales winning the group, yes it will be said there was never a chance of Wales winning? ok Italy had a hatfull of chances but only scored One, so all it needed was a couple of Welsh clear chances to have gone in and daylight robbery would have been completed.
Old 21-06-2021, 09:05 AM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Italy’s second string looked far better than our first…
Old 21-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Billy Gilmour positive for Covid, self isolating for 10 days
Old 21-06-2021, 10:26 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Billy Gilmour positive for Covid, self isolating for 10 days
The way that the likes of Mason Mount and others were all over him at the end of the game could be concerning.
Old 21-06-2021, 10:33 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
The way that the likes of Mason Mount and others were all over him at the end of the game could be concerning.
Not really. They allowed him to self isolate for the preceding 90 minutes