Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 01:58 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
But if the vulnerable are vaccinated then they are safe anyway!
There are people who will not be able to take the vaccine. There always are.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
They fooooking are! I've been insulted left, right and centre for daring to say i wouldn't have a vaccination.
You’re vulnerable.

Thank you.

Cricket wanker.
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
So, the 3% of the population (it is more than 3%, 3% is just the tested case numbers) as you put it, or 1.57 million people (easy to say 3% when it sounds so small) have all got this because they intended to get it?
They'll reveal one day that the PCR test is highly inaccurate and actually traces all strains of COVID in the body, past and present, probably including the common cold. That's why the vast majority who test positive have few or no symptoms.
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Balls View Post
Even though those who are appearing holier-than-thou dont really care for those who are immune compromised and cant take the vaccine
Care to point out where, or are you spouting even more bollocks than you usually do?
Old Today, 01:59 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I don't wish to engage with the rest of your post. I respect your perspective but I am sorry but this bit is simply not factual. 111 (if that is the right NHS helpline number) and ambulance staff, worked as Triage and effectively only allowed the super sick into hopsital.

It is why many died at home even thought their relatives had made multiple calls, or indeed in some instances they had been visited.

Hence the post about people turning up in Spring 'blue'. Unless they were the Prime Minister of course.
You are making a different point.

No one was turned away from hospital.

The NHS decisions on the thresholds at which point the Ambulance service would convey is a totally valid one and the NHS made a lot of decisions that IMO went far beyond what was necessary at the time they were made.

The statements are not mutually exclusive.
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You’re vulnerable.

Thank you.
Only to abuse on here! You're welcome!

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nonsense. It's the whole principle. I am being accused of being careless and selfish for not wanting a COVID vaccination because I might go and infect someone else. By the same token then, anyone who chooses not to have a flu jab might get flu and infect someone who might die from it. And i suspect there are plenty on here who don't have flu jabs.
Complete ignorance of the death rates and how COVID19 spreads compared to flu.

I can see for you, the way out of the dark place COVID19 has put us in is denial. But you denying it does not weaken the virus. It exists. It needs to be dealt with - and we all have a role to play in that, be it masks, hand washing, social distancing or taking a bloody vaccine. If you want a normal life, contribute now.

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't intend going out and getting the virus

I mean come on who does...

SaulAlinsky
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
They'll reveal one day that the PCR test is highly inaccurate and actually traces all strains of COVID in the body, past and present, probably including the common cold. That's why the vast majority who test positive have few or no symptoms.
Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

Hopefully the medical profession will continue to research into what happened, what was effective and what wasn't, and learn so we're better prepared should something like this happen again.
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only to abuse on here! You're welcome!
Er nope. You’re vulnerable.

Also, you seem to have a similar intellect to a box of turnips.

Cricket wanker.
Old Today, 02:01 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
I was very very worried about this back in March/April as my posts would reveal. The fact my fiancee got it in April (NHS worker) and yet I didn't, despite not distancing and sleeping in the same bed makes me think I must have some sort of T-cell immunity. I have tested negative for antibodies and so the fact I didn't catch it when in close proximity to her throughout makes me think I simply cannot catch it. Whilst I know nothing of virology I suspect there must be millions like me. I have gone from the "very worried let's take this seriously" camp into the- "I think we have overreacted and destroyed the economy needlessly" camp.

Therefore I must admit, I do have some sympathy for Al From Bromley. Why not just vaccinate the vulnerable and let's get back to living?
Numerous studies have shown that this 'novel' coronavirus typically fails to infect more than 50% of a household when it is introduced.

There's only one reason for that.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I mean come on who does...
The sheeple obvs.

Cricket wanker.

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Numerous studies have shown that this 'novel' coronavirus typically fails to infect more than 50% of a household when it is introduced.

There's only one reason for that.
Can you elaborate? I enjoy reading your informed thoughts on this subject....
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

If I was a turnip I would report this post to the mods.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

A rare visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Complete ignorance of the death rates and how COVID19 spreads compared to flu.

I can see for you, the way out of the dark place COVID19 has put us in is denial. But you denying it does not weaken the virus. It exists. It needs to be dealt with - and we all have a role to play in that, be it masks, hand washing, social distancing or taking a bloody vaccine. If you want a normal life, contribute now.
I am. I do all of those things bar the vaccine, which isn't even available yet! I would be way down the pecking order, even if i wanted the vaccine. In the meantime, I play my part every day.

Last edited by Al From Bromley; Today at 02:04 PM.

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nobody is suggesting anything else from what I can see.

Surely as people get older they become more vulnerable though.
Apart from the government and NHS who are making plans to vaccinate everyone over the age of 18 - or at least offer vaccination to all of those.

Its not just the vulnerable who will be vaccinated. The question is how much and how soon in the process some restrictions will be lifted.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
A rare visitor

Quote:

You can insult me as much as you like. I far prefer the intellect of Windsor Eagle to the lame jibes you're able to muster.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Apart from the government and NHS who are making plans to vaccinate everyone over the age of 18 - or at least offer vaccination to all of those.

Its not just the vulnerable who will be vaccinated. The question is how much and how soon in the process some restrictions will be lifted.
Everyone is vulnerable... some more than others.

Cricket wanker.