Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Brighton (h) Monday 27th September 8pm Live on Sky Sports

Tickets go on sale to Gold and Junior Eagles Gold Members from 10am on Monday, 6th September, and can be bought by Season Ticket holders and all other Members from 10am on Thursday, 9th September.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-09-2021, 06:09 PM

mrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrs eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Those ticket prices they are asking are a bit rum don't you think?

£50 to sit in the Arthur,
£52 for Upper Tier,
up to £58 for a seat in the Main Stand!

Maybe tourists or once a season fans will pay that for when Liverpool or Man United visit, but I can't see your average Palace fan affording that, let alone someone going as a family! Seems way out of sync with what each game costs on a season ticket!
Old 06-09-2021, 06:16 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else having issues logging in? Is the supporter ID meant to be season ticket/membership number or email?

Tried both and neither are working….
Old 06-09-2021, 07:41 PM

Pint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsPint is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
It wouldn't allow me to login. Typical Palace!
Old 18-09-2021, 07:01 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want to transfer my ticket to my son for the Brighton game. Is it possible to order a pdf of the ticket?
Old 22-09-2021, 09:09 AM
Probationary User

EeWzMo is playing for a contract
What's the deal with Boxpark when we play Brighton? Home fans? Away fans? Free for all?
Old 22-09-2021, 10:05 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeWzMo View Post
What's the deal with Boxpark when we play Brighton? Home fans? Away fans? Free for all?
Pretty sure it's home fans only and free.

No Brighton fan in their right mind would try going there anyway.
Old 22-09-2021, 10:12 AM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeWzMo View Post
Brighton fans donít venture far from Clapham jct when they play us
Old 25-09-2021, 05:08 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know if this is sold out?
Old 25-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not yet, still some available.
Old 25-09-2021, 05:16 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess hill 84 View Post
Does anyone know if this is sold out?
There were still some going on Friday so I reckon you could be in luck. Itís going to be a great atmosphere. Get involved!
Old 25-09-2021, 05:41 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post
Not yet, still some available.
Thanks
Old 25-09-2021, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
There were still some going on Friday so I reckon you could be in luck. Itís going to be a great atmosphere. Get involved!
Thanks