Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-09-2021, 08:58 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Ian Darke: "The Rapid Vienna fans have added to the atmosphere."

They are the atmosphere you twonk.
Old 01-10-2021, 10:26 AM

leicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is hereleicester1 Sam the man is here
Ihneacho arrived in Poland with the rest of the squad but was refused entry into the country due to something wrong with his passport....he was sent back to England.....He will be back against Palace,hopefully playing alongside Vardy but i won't hold my breath on that happenning.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:41 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
I should'nt worry mate we're currently having tactical issues......if Rodgers plays 2 up front v Palace then you can get nervous but i doubt it'll happen......obviously we're all football managers but watching Vardy so isolated and Daka and inform Iniatcho on the bench its mind boggling
Two up front