Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
I had my season ticket loaded into my Google pay and it worked fine, then I changed my phone about ten days ago and I cannot load the season ticket onto my new phone. I have tried deleting the season ticket and google pay from the old phone, but it will still not load to Google pay on the new phone. Just been to the box office and they said the system does not allow you to change from one phone to another. So have a paper ticket for Saturday and requested a plastic season ticket card for the rest of the season.
Why did they not just leave things as they were with a plastic card which worked fine and could be updated by the club each year and you could collect points when making a purchase every time.
This is my current issue too. I had it all fine on the wallet of my old phone. My new phone arrived today and am getting the forbidden message when I try to add to my new phone wallet. Maybe I will have to take the old phone whenever I go to Palace games, lol!
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a card for my son, and Google wallet for me, and it seems to be working fine. But why before every game do I get an email saying as I haven't downloaded my season ticket they're sending me one to print off.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM

Simple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
I have a card for my son, and Google wallet for me, and it seems to be working fine. But why before every game do I get an email saying as I haven't downloaded my season ticket they're sending me one to print off.
Same here. Except they've stopped loading my wife's ticket into her wallet? Phoned box office and, really helpful lady, immediately sent over a paper ticket for both of us and said plastic cards would be posted to us for the Wolves game onwards? Just wanted the phone sorted. Ho hum, plastic it is.
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
I haven't been able to get tickets to work on my phone.

I own x2 season tickets for me and a friend
So far:

- club sent me x1 season ticket card which didn't work
- club sent me a 2nd season ticket card, but still no season ticket card for my other ticket
- called club and requested ring back, 5 hours have passed and no response
- have emailed customer service, no response
- have emailed box office, no response
- have emailed a specific contact at the box office, no response

this is utterly sh*t from the club, it's rude.
Should have gone to the open day dedicated to "accessing a stadium" that was free but had to be booked online then shouldn't you, your fault clearly
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Maybe I will have to take the old phone whenever I go to Palace games, lol!
This is probably your best bet if the old phone still works! Of course, it's not a solution for anyone whose old phone was lost or no longer works.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
The box office should be able to tell whether somebody has successfully downloaded their ticket, but this is just one of the very many things that doesn't work properly. Sometimes the system doesn't properly register that a ticket has been downloaded, so they send out a replacement by email. I suppose they have do that really if the system is telling them that the ticket has not been downloaded, but of course it just causes further annoyance and inconvenience.