Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Being called “bud” by various people, both verbally and on texts,who I don’t know but have to deal with, for whatever reasons
U ok hun? PM me.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
You know what’s coming…

….Bud
He won't make that mistake again - he'll be much weiser next time.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 19-05-2022, 01:38 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
He won't make that mistake again - he'll be much weiser next time.
Old 19-05-2022, 01:40 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Being called “bud” by various people, both verbally and on texts,who I don’t know but have to deal with, for whatever reasons
Mate, what's worse is people starting a sentence with "mate".
Old 19-05-2022, 01:46 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
You know what’s coming…

….Bud
Where is my remote control auto annihilation button when I need it ??

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 19-05-2022, 02:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Going through security at San Diego airport and on arriving back to Blighty, realising I've left my IPad/Kindle etc. there.

It's not just annoying, it's f*cking rage-inducing!
Sorry chief. That's a feckin killer.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyAG View Post
Photos of monkey pox in my Google news feed...
Pox Island.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:58 PM

easysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeasysqueezy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
In bed, right calf. Had another at 05.00am last night.
Hi, I was getting night cramps which were waking me nightly up until a couple of years ago - seems to be an age/boozing thing. A friend suggested that I sleep with corks in the bed. Just get a small string bag or similar and place them in the bed, you do not have to sleep on them! I was very cynical at first but it really seem to work as night cramps now only occur very occasionally. A few friends have had the same reaction and if you google say "corks for night cramps" for example you get quite a few hits. BTW we've always done it with used corks (ie ones from opened bottle of wine). I don't know if this makes a difference but hic!

Last edited by easysqueezy; 19-05-2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:22 AM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by easysqueezy View Post
Hi, I was getting night cramps which were waking me nightly up until a couple of years ago - seems to be an age/boozing thing. A friend suggested that I sleep with corks in the bed. Just get a small string bag or similar and place them in the bed, you do not have to sleep on them! I was very cynical at first but it really seem to work as night cramps now only occur very occasionally. A few friends have had the same reaction and if you google say "corks for night cramps" for example you get quite a few hits. BTW we've always done it with used corks (ie ones from opened bottle of wine). I don't know if this makes a difference but hic!
I used to get terrible cramps in my hamstring. Sometimes both going at the same time. Came from working outside in the hot New York summers and then sculling a gallon of beer in the pub on the way home. It was my mother( who believes in old remedies) who told me about the cork remedy. I'd be lying if I said I've never had a cramp since but the frequency of them dropped considerably.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:10 AM

doogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedoogies boots : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Being 2-0 up against a tinpot relegation threatened club and losing 3-2 ������
Old 20-05-2022, 07:31 AM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
After the last week, extra time, pitch invasions and pillocks with flares.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Getting fu cking Covid...for the 2nd time.

Old 21-05-2022, 02:10 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Being done for paedophilia and having to pay lawyers

Okay, maybe I should clarify

As I have said before, I belong to a charity club called the Lions.

In the 70s, when I was still in England, our Lions club donated football shirts to a team in the City where I live now.

It turns out the coach of the team was a kiddie fiddler who is now dead(good, I hope it was a bad one), but the City was sued, and now the City is trying to sue anyone that helped that team, including the Royal Canadian Legion and us.

We send our dues to Lions in the states, one big happy family, we thought. Until we asked about insurance which does not extend to Lions of Canada.

So far, with just responding, we have spent $2,700 of donated money that is supposed to help disadvantaged people to the Lawyers.

I said to give what we have to the needy and disband and start again after, feck erm!

It sounds nuts but it is happening.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:35 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Sorry to here that Les, but happy to here it is not you personally, which I could not begin to imagine must be like.
Old 21-05-2022, 07:56 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

In the 70s, when I was still in England, our Lions club donated football shirts to a team in the City where I live now.

It turns out the coach of the team was a kiddie fiddler who is now dead(good, I hope it was a bad one), but the City was sued, and now the City is trying to sue anyone that helped that team, including the Royal Canadian Legion and us.

We send our dues to Lions in the states, one big happy family, we thought. Until we asked about insurance which does not extend to Lions of Canada.

So far, with just responding, we have spent $2,700 of donated money that is supposed to help disadvantaged people to the Lawyers.

I said to give what we have to the needy and disband and start again after, feck erm!

That's shit, that's like Crewe sueing the kit suppliers, team.sponsors and anyone else who donated to the club whilst that bastard Bennell was there.

Old 21-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Needing an Engineering Degree to buy a 60W (old money) light bulb.
Old 21-05-2022, 04:13 PM

big bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is herebig bad John Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Needing an Engineering Degree to buy a 60W (old money) light bulb.
Bring Hedgehog shopping with you, I'm sure he is the owner of that degree, from back in the days when a degree was a degree.
We can then start a thread, "How many BBSers does it take to buy a light bulb"
Old 21-05-2022, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

"No good deed goes unpunished," springs to mind. Just curious, but have the press got hold of this story. How donations that should be going to the needy are being used to pay lawyers. A bit like the over flowing collection plates at Sunday mass. A lot of that money was being spent on lawyers who were defending the nonces who were preaching from the pulpit.
I think you're right in saying disband and restart. You know full well these lawyers will milk this to the last. They'll charge you 400 bucks to send an e-mail to the city's lawyer, most of which discusses what discreet restaurant they can use when the case gets adjourned for the 15th time.
Old 21-05-2022, 04:30 PM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got all excited having read the Top Gun Maverick reviews and booked a ticket to see it next Wednesday. I then re-watched Top Gun after, I don't know, 25 years last night and realised how dodgy it was.

As the late critic Roger Ebert said at the time, it's a difficult film to review as the good bits are really, really good but the bad bits are just relentless.
Old 21-05-2022, 04:44 PM
Small Twanger

FrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So, It’s people starting a sentence with “So”.