Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
So apart from showing some profit nothing’s actually happened in the company which has caused an 18 fold rise in value?
Their growth run is massive so people see a huge future in them, and invest accordingly. The stock reflects potential rather than current capability.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:12 PM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I dont know about hot personally, was there a reason for the jump? A breakthrough or tie up with a tech/financial company for example?

If not it looks a pump. Certainly not a moon!! After the pump comes the dump. Most people lose money in crypto chasing the pumps. Research it before you buy after/during a big rise

It's up over 132% over the last week with rumours of a listing gate.io which in fact was correct. It's far from a pump and dump coin. If ties up with tech/financial firms had a real impact Vechain (which I own a fair amount of) would be at the very least $1 where in fact it's scraping 5c....take a look for yourself who they have signed up, DNV GL and Walmart are just 2.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Their growth run is massive so people see a huge future in them, and invest accordingly. The stock reflects potential rather than current capability.
All these experts in the city couldn’t see that potential before now?
Old 23-02-2021, 10:56 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
All these experts in the city couldn’t see that potential before now?
It's a bit more complicated than that. Tesla is a growth stock and lower interest rates make growth stocks more valuable. It also had a high debt burden which its been able to finance much easier due to lower interest rates and the rise in its stock price also allowed it to issue equity further improving it's cash balance.

When you couple this with millions of new investors buying call options (effectively leveraged buying), it creates a speculative frenzy and a short squeeze. However these dynamics in the option market can create the same effect in reverse like we saw in Gamestop which is what we are starting to see with Tesla now.

AJ's Right Boot said it was never going to get to 400, yet in just a week it's already down to 650 from 800. Markets are irrational therefore prices shouldn't be rationalized.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:07 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
I think i have been patient enough with this, the replies have stopped so i will be reporting next week. If the police are interested i presumably will get a reference number. That being the case i will PM to anyone involved in the syndicate so they can follow up, if they wish. Apart from that i will not attempt to contact Russ again and leave it with the police. If they laugh me out the building I will consider the matter closed (from my perspective, obvs i cant talk for the rest of you).
Yeap just go to the police. Its clearly fraud. Its all a game offering to pay back too the police would have seen it all before. Its clearly all nonsense too about the account being closed. Hes made a shit load load of money from other peoples investment and it needs investigating properly, its a lot of money.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:05 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I sold off my Tesla this week because I couldn't see it rising for a bit, and Musk made that Bitcoin move and has been gobbing off on Twitter, which is normally bad too. Granted, I didn't get out at $850, I wanted to see that a slide was looking on, and the plan is just to put it all back in on the bottom, whatever that will be. With what I put in and took out this past year I've trebled it so no complaints.

Tesla closed at 698 today
Old 23-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Bitcoin down about 8k today
Old 24-02-2021, 08:20 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Yes but it was $28k when Tesla bought and that dip has brought it down from £40k to £35k.

Knowing my luck Tesla will spike bigtime now, pre market is up +17 already wiping out yesterday's losses... I know they'll rise eventually, just would rather they dip before that happens.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:25 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbooker View Post
It's up over 132% over the last week with rumours of a listing gate.io which in fact was correct. It's far from a pump and dump coin. If ties up with tech/financial firms had a real impact Vechain (which I own a fair amount of) would be at the very least $1 where in fact it's scraping 5c....take a look for yourself who they have signed up, DNV GL and Walmart are just 2.
yeah i had a good bit of vechain last time out. I'll have a look, cheers
Old 24-02-2021, 08:29 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
nano is the one i want to lauch. Its the one crypto that could actually make it as a bitcoin was originally intended. Technologically far better but its only now starting to get the PR push it always needed. I could see bitcoin becoming the store of value like gold. Nano becoming the transactions king with major financial companies and iota powering smart tech.

95% of these coins will die
Old 24-02-2021, 10:57 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

I think I should short myself though, I stand a better chance of winning. As soon as I flog it, it rockets. Funny cos stock seems to dip out when I buy it too

Last edited by Spindle; 24-02-2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old 24-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Been shafted by ARK

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They bought 240,000+ Great timing, thanks ARK. That big buy smashed their own stock price down even if it pushed up Tesla, ffs.
Old 25-02-2021, 03:20 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been reading up on Crypto Art this week (Niftys, NFT etc), it makes me feel about 100 years old. The money being spent on digital art astounds me!

It'll be interesting to see if it continues to grow at such a rapid rate. Christie's are auctioning a piece by Beeple...I suspect it'll go for a crazy amount and the market will see an influx of buyers:

Old 25-02-2021, 03:44 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
I've been reading up on Crypto Art this week (Niftys, NFT etc), it makes me feel about 100 years old. The money being spent on digital art astounds me!

It'll be interesting to see if it continues to grow at such a rapid rate. Christie's are auctioning a piece by Beeple...I suspect it'll go for a crazy amount and the market will see an influx of buyers:

Never heard of that before and am floored but why not. I cant see why you cant simply right click and bingo you have a copy though?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 25-02-2021, 04:02 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Never heard of that before and am floored but why not. I cant see why you cant simply right click and bingo you have a copy though?
Yes, I agree - I think perhaps it's about ownership and it being another rapidly appreciating crypto asset as oppose to it being about the image? Which is weird, but perhaps a lot of art is like that?

Having said that, I collect limited edition prints/posters and I could just buy a reproduction instead...but I don't, so I feel like I should understand the mindset more than I do!

I can't tell if the digital art is reselling for so much as it's such early days and the buyers think this early art will be remembered? Or if it's just a bubble driven by people who have made loads in ETH and are looking to diversify. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what happens at Christie's and if it starts to come into the mainstream.

I can certainly see the attraction for artists, particularly if they get a % of any future resales - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-02-2021, 04:38 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I have a number of prints including a couple of limited and 1 original. The original out shines everything else. I have spent hours looking and appreciating every detail. I see it on the wall and appreciated it, along with my prints, very day. I don’t want to simply fire up a pc. So not for me

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 25-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V and there you have it, the PERFECT copy
Old 25-02-2021, 09:17 PM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_uk View Post
Anyway....

Time for the all important update:

We now officially are investors in Bitcoin!!!

This morning $944.64 (£619.79) hit my trading account and I made our initial BTC purchase!

We are the proud owners of 10.96012127 BTC !!
Half a million!

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 26-02-2021, 09:10 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As with many others, I've been following this thread(loosely since fairly early on) , as a mere spectator(apologies it's v entertaining) and I am certain if legitimate it would have been sold by the collective atleast partly yonks ago - but i guess we'll never know. I doubt it's much consolation but Its certainly another lesson for us all in caution with seemingly trustworthy people.
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hilarious that there have been zero comments on this thread for four days while the price stagnates. I'll check again in a couple of weeks to see the comments after we have a bounce. Such a herd mentality.