Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 16-07-2019, 03:25 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’d go for

McIlroy
Rahm
Wallace
Poulter
McDowell
Old 16-07-2019, 08:49 PM

Bigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Rose 32
Scott 23
Haitong li 15
Stenson 17
Grace 10
Old 17-07-2019, 05:00 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right, I'll go for the following, $125 for 6 players as usual and sure I'll do as badly as usual!

Koepka $35
Schuffele $25
Scott $23
Fitzpatrick $19
Bernd Wiesberger $16
Van Rooyen $7
Old 18-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I’ve backed 4 for this:
Scott (28/1)
Molinari (22/1)
Cabrera Bello (60/1)
Olesen (100/1)
Old 18-07-2019, 05:12 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I forgot to list the four entries I went with, I fully expect my last entry to be my best:

Lucas Glover $8
Hideki Matsuyama $19
Webb Simpson $22
Matt Kuchar $24
Xander Schauffele $25
Patrick Cantlay $26

Rory McIlroy $33
Jon Rahm $28
Adam Scott $23
Henrik Stenson $17
Graeme McDowell $6
Thomas Pieters $5

Patrick Cantlay $26
Matt Kuchar $24
Tommy Fleetwood $22
Jordan Spieth $17
Bernd Wiesberger $16
Haotong Li $15

Brooks Koepka $35
Rory McIlroy $33
Justin Rose $32
Xander Schauffele $25
Old 18-07-2019, 05:51 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like your second one
Old 18-07-2019, 06:02 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
10.1 on the stimp. Slow. The poorer putters have a chance.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:33 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
10.1 on the stimp. Slow. The poorer putters have a chance.
Any tips?
Old 18-07-2019, 10:57 AM
infiltrator

Don’t back Rory McIlroy
Old 18-07-2019, 01:38 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick View Post
Don’t back Rory McIlroy
I'm not gonna write him off just yet. He's made bad starts in two of the three previous majors this year but has two Top 10s and a 21st. That 21st at the Masters, he barely made the cut.
Old 19-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I'm not gonna write him off just yet. He's made bad starts in two of the three previous majors this year but has two Top 10s and a 21st. That 21st at the Masters, he barely made the cut.
I think I'm gonna rethink this.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I forgot to list the four entries I went with, I fully expect my last entry to be my best:

Lucas Glover $8
Hideki Matsuyama $19
Webb Simpson $22
Matt Kuchar $24
Xander Schauffele $25
Patrick Cantlay $26

Rory McIlroy $33
Jon Rahm $28
Adam Scott $23
Henrik Stenson $17
Graeme McDowell $6
Thomas Pieters $5

Patrick Cantlay $26
Matt Kuchar $24
Tommy Fleetwood $22
Jordan Spieth $17
Bernd Wiesberger $16
Haotong Li $15

Brooks Koepka $35
Rory McIlroy $33
Justin Rose $32
Xander Schauffele $25
Sunday was a bloodbath. I went from having 3 entries hovering around and above -20 to only having number 3 under par at the end of the tourney. Only 2 people had Lowry in their lineups.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
ChiTown-Mo
@Bears3423
·
8h
#Majors #odds
Another year of majors has come and gone without a pre-tourney fave/co-fave winning.

Most recent:
Jordan Spieth, 2017 Open (10 majors ago).

Going back 20 majors, fave/co-faves to win:
Spieth: 2017 Open (12/1)
Spieth: 2015 U.S. Open (8/1 co-fave)