Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-08-2019, 01:18 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I think I've said this before, but women on Facebook are incredibly naive/stupid... It is really hard for me not to crucify them as they would be if they posted on this BBS.

More than once I have typed up a response to a friend's post, but pulled out when I remember I'm not on the BBS.
Old 25-08-2019, 01:47 PM

emmasanchez3 is playing for a contract
YEs i DO

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Any of you students on Facebook?

All my friends were on it so I've joined them.

Now part of the Ron Noades Mum Group at Sheffield.
large part of my friends are on FaceBook, so i decide to register and try it,,
Old 12-09-2019, 05:23 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Which Palace FB group/page is the best? There seem to be a few and tbh i only want one at the most. I prefer the BBS tbh and don’t really understand why a lot of posters have gone to FB.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:51 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Which Palace FB group/page is the best? There seem to be a few and tbh i only want one at the most. I prefer the BBS tbh and donít really understand why a lot of posters have gone to FB.
They are all awful in my experience. They is no conversation like here just a stream of utterances, normally of quite obtuse opinion.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:07 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
PTID is the worst, a right backwards bunch.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 12-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
PTID is the worst, a right backwards bunch.
I got banned for being a leftie
Old 12-09-2019, 10:49 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Which Palace FB group/page is the best? There seem to be a few and tbh i only want one at the most. I prefer the BBS tbh and donít really understand why a lot of posters have gone to FB.
I avoid them all. It makes this place look like well reasoned informed debate.