Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-10-2013, 09:57 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant!
Old 17-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Breaking Bad Season 5 - Alternate Ending

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Is that you at my backdoor? I'm the one who's knocking!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Watching the final two episodes tonight. Must say it's been fantastic. Started it in the middle of February and been so addictive!
Old 07-04-2014, 05:31 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Watching the final two episodes tonight. Must say it's been fantastic. Started it in the middle of February and been so addictive!
Not long finished this myself - great finale!
Old 22-04-2014, 04:40 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just finished watching this and I must be the only one disappointed with the ending. The final two episodes weren't a patch on Ozymandias, the way Walt died wasn't satisfying enough for me, it was a bit of a limp way to go, I really expected Jesse to kill him, and if not Jesse then someone in his family (Marie, Hank or Skyler), to be killed by his own gun - well I know the majority of people disagree but it was a bit of an anticlimax and not nearly intense enough for me.

I wish they tied up what happened to Jesse too, he had nothing left after they killed Andrea, did he go and find Brock, or did he kill himself, or start a new life completely. For the second main character (and my favourite, bitch) I don't feel he got the send off he deserved.

All that said it was a phenomenal series, Crawl Space and Ozymandias are the two best bits of television I have ever seen, simply jaw dropping.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:59 AM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 05-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Old 11-08-2015, 06:58 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jesse's house from Breaking Bad actually went on sale for over $1 million recently. It looks so different from when it was a crack den
Old 26-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Old 28-08-2019, 06:07 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14
I wish they tied up what happened to Jesse too, he had nothing left after they killed Andrea, did he go and find Brock, or did he kill himself, or start a new life completely. For the second main character (and my favourite, bitch) I don't feel he got the send off he deserved.
The new movie will tackle this
Old 28-08-2019, 07:34 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I have mixed feelings. In my head, he somehow miraculously escaped to Alaska and lived happily ever after. It will be cool to see more Breaking Bad, but I hope that they don't **** things up.

Quite incredible that they managed to shoot all this with virtually no news coming out about it.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Nah, Jesse was a sniveling weak pussy who ended up on the crocodile and his face fell off.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Looking forward to rewatching Breaking Bad before watching this. Been about 5 years since I last saw it and I actually don’t remember that much, so it’ll feel fresh.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:35 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Looking forward to rewatching Breaking Bad before watching this. Been about 5 years since I last saw it and I actually don’t remember that much, so it’ll feel fresh.
I watched it all again last year and it was magnificent
Old 29-08-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Nah, Jesse was a sniveling weak pussy who ended up on the crocodile and his face fell off.
Maybe, but this is what I quite like about open endings - it's really up to the viewer. Italian Job being another open ending, and The Long Good Friday. For me, Harold Shand was bumped off by IRA's future James Bond, but for others he definitely talked his way out of trouble
Old 29-08-2019, 08:42 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Not read this thread because I want to avoid spoilers but just to say that coincidentally I'm watching it now for the first time (up to mid-season 3) and thoroughly enjoying it. Had no idea about an upcoming film but will definitely watch that.

I even had an unofficial interactive viewing moment on Tuesday that pisses all over 3D television, as I happened to be stuffing my face with pizza just as Walt magnificently hurled the pizza on his own roof. This not only heightened the sense of drama but immediately me made question why the pizza hadn't been cut into slices beforehand. I mean it can't have been. Otherwise there's no way it would have retained its shape so well mid-air.

Cheers Methyboys,

Carlos

Last edited by CarlosTheFinger; 31-08-2019 at 06:59 AM.
Old 31-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger View Post
Not read this thread because I want to avoid spoilers but just to say that coincidentally I'm watching it now for the first time (up to mid-season 3) and thoroughly enjoying it. Had no idea about an upcoming film but will definitely watch that.

I even had an unofficial interactive viewing moment on Tuesday that pisses all over 3D television, as I happened to be stuffing my face with pizza just as Walt magnificently hurled the pizza on his own roof. This not only heightened the sense of drama but immediately made question why the pizza hadn't been cut into slices beforehand. I mean it can't have been. Otherwise there's no way it would have retained its shape so well mid-air.

Cheers Methyboys,

Carlos
Make sure to watch Better Call Saul after (but be patient with it)
Old 31-08-2019, 07:05 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger View Post

I even had an unofficial interactive viewing moment on Tuesday that pisses all over 3D television, as I happened to be stuffing my face with pizza just as Walt magnificently hurled the pizza on his own roof. This not only heightened the sense of drama but immediately me made question why the pizza hadn't been cut into slices beforehand. I mean it can't have been. Otherwise there's no way it would have retained its shape so well mid-air.

Cheers Methyboys,

Carlos
It turns out there was an excellent call-back scene in S4 featuring Jesse, Badger and Skinny Pete ordering pizza from a place that doesn't slice their pizza in order to pass the time/money savings on to the customer, where presumably Walt also purchased his unsliced roof pizza from in S3.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
I think I will also watch BB again before watching this.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:18 PM
A gift

Finally finished it over the weekend. Overall a very solid 7.5/10 show but not one I'd personally ever consider a favourite (i.e. want to rewatch) because it suffered from massive over-hyping that it would struggle to live up to.

Well-written storyline that seemed planned from start to finish unlike other shows which make it up as they go along for ratings e.g. latter Game of Thrones. I appreciated the use of flashbacks and attention to detail, like when they wrote a random scene in S4 specifically to explain why Walt's roof pizza in S3 didn't fall apart.

Nice dark humour and generally interesting side characters which made it much more engaging than I find most crime-glorifying dramas.

As a character, I found Walt extremely relatable and sympathised with pretty much all of his actions and backed him all the way. Similar to Richard Hillman back in the day on Corrie, who I massively sympathised with as a person, even though he was a serial killer.

Walt's evolution from mild-mannered chemistry teacher to drug lord completely made sense to me given everything that was thrown at him, which can't have been the easiest thing to pull off.

The opposite for Jesse, who I felt was largely a waste of time. He started off as a low-life drug dealer trying to avoid arrest and then tried to push drugs on to recovering addicts and committed murder. Therefore, I found his eventual change towards morality and sheer hatred towards Walt after everything he did for him and at the expense of his own safety and financial security completely unbelievable. His drug addiction storyline was probably the most boring B-plot but I can see why they went down the road given its a show about drugs.

As an aside, I quite liked Walt Jr. Firstly because they included a character/actor with cerebral palsy and didn't make any cheap storylines about it and secondly, I liked how devoted he was to Walt and vice versa (until it all went to sh1t). I feel like 99% of shows I've seen with fathers and teenage sons revel in the conflict caused by them not being able to relate to each other for some cheap drama.

And lastly, I enjoyed the subtle Palace links:

1. The Crystal Palace

2. Ted 'Christian' Beneke. Especially the bit where Walt asked Skylar: "YOU GAVE OUR MONEY TO BENEKE?!" before screaming in rage, which generates far too many Palace-related parodies for my brain to handle.